BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

. 'we need dialogue', do we? I don't want to hear another word from any of them

Real statements are made by the manager they appoint, the infrastructure they put in place, the players they buy/sell. Not by what complete bullshit Singh or Agnew spout next.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't need to re-read anything.

How anyone can glean even the smallest bit of hope through this appointment is just completely alien to me.

I can't see any hope whatsoever.

If you are so devoid of hope then you are not going to take any notice of anyone else's views.

I hope that you can see improvements if they do materialise.

A man who only a few weeks ago was calling for Keans head has now been put on the pay roll, and people think this is a positive move because we have dialogue with the club :angry:

The guys a idiot, no doubt about that, he’ll fit in well with the rest of the idiots in Pune, Mr PR and Mr Teflon.

If you are so devoid of hope then you are not going to take any notice of anyone else's views.

I hope that you can see improvements if they do materialise.

What are you talking about? See improvements if they materialise? There is nothing I'd love more than to see the Rovers walk the league next season. I'm just realistic enough to know that that is not going to happen, at least with Kean still in charge.

They wont sack Kean because-

1. it would cost a few million to sack him and hire a replacement(even though as we all know keeping him has allready cost the club 10s of millions)

2. No other respectable manager would have anything to do with the venkys unless they where guaranteed sufficient funds for transfers to achieve the owners targets(promotion) without having to resort to selling and would have complete control of players bought and sold(these are just the basic minimum requirements any good manager would expect without question).

They wont sack Kean because-

1. it would cost a few million to sack him and hire a replacement(even though as we all know keeping him has allready cost the club 10s of millions)

2. No other respectable manager would have anything to do with the venkys unless they where guaranteed sufficient funds for transfers to achieve the owners targets(promotion) without having to resort to selling and would have complete control of players bought and sold(these are just the basic minimum requirements any good manager would expect without question).

I think things with regards to Kean will be different this season. Venkys will know there is a huge pot of dosh to come for getting back up. Even more so with the new TV deal. They should have realised how much they have already lost. I also think they know they made a mistake with Kean. The more his contract burns down, the less they would have to pay him in compo.

There is also shebby singh to take into account. Although not the ideal dof, he does not like Kean. Which makes his appointment all the more surprising in itself. The only thing I can think of why they appointed him, was due to the recent meetings in Pune. I suspect venkys may not have believed all kean said to them - for example Holiett would stay. So they want somebody else - who has a little knowledge on football - to report to them - an Asian. Sacking Shebby would not go down well in India. So if he says Kean must be sacked, say after a few matches - then I think he will be gone.

Incidentally, the 'tweet' about us winning the P.L. in 2014 is actually a comment on a Facebook post supposedly made by Singh on his own wall. I've looked at the account and it looks fake.

Forget the Tweet, the man was quoted in the paper saying Kean should be sacked, now he's publically backing the lying swine, thats all we need to know, ******* clown.

• Backroom

Forget the Tweet, the man was quoted in the paper saying Kean should be sacked, now he's publically backing the lying swine, thats all we need to know, ******* clown.

Yep, and Shebby's even admitted he's only changing his opinion because he has to :lol:

Whatever it is, do you think it will be exposed any time soon?

I should clarify that i don't know what the jigsaw piece is, I'm just keeping fingers crossed that the efforts of Glen etc make something happen soon.

I think things with regards to Kean will be different this season. Venkys will know there is a huge pot of dosh to come for getting back up. Even more so with the new TV deal. They should have realised how much they have already lost. I also think they know they made a mistake with Kean. The more his contract burns down, the less they would have to pay him in compo.

There is also shebby singh to take into account. Although not the ideal dof, he does not like Kean. Which makes his appointment all the more surprising in itself. The only thing I can think of why they appointed him, was due to the recent meetings in Pune. I suspect venkys may not have believed all kean said to them - for example Holiett would stay. So they want somebody else - who has a little knowledge on football - to report to them - an Asian. Sacking Shebby would not go down well in India. So if he says Kean must be sacked, say after a few matches - then I think he will be gone.

Unfortunately I don't think shabby saying 'sack Kean' will make any difference

Why listen to him and not anyone else who has been stating the obvious to them?

If he wasn't sack after his appalling record in the prem they're not going to sack him in the championship

Shebby and Kean not allies = ++

Venky's starting to get fed up with Kean...

Something more complicated in this...

You will see soon ...

Kean will probably just sack Shebby.

Sorry if all this been posted already ( can't be bothered wading thru previous posts)

Shabby, DoF, seriously?

Agnew, CEO, your joking, right?

(please don't use that fecking word again) Kean as manager?

Optomistic?

GRRRRrrr :angry2:

Yep, and Shebby's even admitted he's only changing his opinion because he has to :lol:

Can you imagine what Kean thought when he first heard that Shebby Singh was to be appointed - especially if he knew shebby Singh had called for his sacking. Lets be honest, shebby singh has not withdrawn his sack comment. He has said that from a football pundit view kean should be sacked. He probable still thinks that. But now emplyed by venkys, he may have been told to work with Kean for now - even if he still retains his view that Kean should be sacked. I do not think kean will be happy with Shebby Singh's appointment.

I really do not understand any of this... the whole we need to win the fans back rubbish from Serbgeth followed by Kean is staying... Only positive is he is going to talk to all the staff at Rovers.. lets hope they do not fear loosing their jobs enough to back Kean.. if the staff and players do not back him surely Serbgeth has to react.

Some of his quotes aren't even believable:

"I think that Steven Gerrard is a poor passer so he should play at right back...I think thats the best position for him."

"Yes, Messi scores all these goals, but what else does he do?"

"Why does Giggs play CM now? Why does he do that? Play him CB with Ferdinand - the experience from those two would be so hard to beat."

And yet even he can see Kean is utterly useless so what does that tell you.

Archived