BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Just noticed his comments regarding last season, he seems to have got a bit confused:

"There were also players, such as Grant Hanley, a centre-back, who were played out of position,

When was Hanley played out of position?? We played Henley at Left Back but I'm pretty sure Grant wasn't played anywhere else apart from CB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it tells you all you need to know when people are clinging to the "hope" brought by a third-rate spiv who talks about Steve Kean's "qualities" and tells a blatant lie in his first major interview.

You need to wake up and fast.

Just noticed his comments regarding last season, he seems to have got a bit confused:

When was Hanley played out of position?? We played Henley at Left Back but I'm pretty sure Grant wasn't played anywhere else apart from CB

:lol: You wouln't bet against him getting the two mixed up, would you? :rolleyes:

Shebby Singh...another desperate 'yes man' appointed beyond his capabilities who will say/do/spin any amount of bull to keep his job.

I thought one was enough In Teflon,two gobshytes waxing lyrical while the club implodes will see me to an early grave!!

FFS! :(

Just wait until Agnew gets into full flow.

Crazy though it seems I am happier , albeit in a very small way, that there is something coming out from the club. That is better than the silence that has existed since our PR consultant sorry, Director of Communications sorry, general Manager, disappeared from sight.

I didn't renew - but share your sense of hope. It is only a small crumb - but at no point did he give a ringing endorsement of Steve Kean - and only seemed to commit to the start of the season.

Would love to know what you two are smokin'. Whatever it is, you're both in cloud cuckoo land.

I much prefer it when Venky's are silent. It gives the vain hope of a takeover.

When they actually DO STUFF, we end up with Agnew made into an executive and Shebby f****** Singh as director of football.

• Backroom
Singh said: "My view as a football pundit was to look at it from a critical point of view. Now, as the [club's] global advisor, what I need to do is to be constructive with my views.

"There are areas I think I was right and we can work on those areas.

"I have an opinion about Blackburn Rovers as a football pundit. I have an opinion and a responsibility, as the global advisor, to put my money where my mouth is and try to help the club."

This comment is amazing. He's basically admitting that he's spouting total BS because of his position. He doesn't even suggest his opinions were wrong, just that he can't express them any more because he's DOF. And apparently that's OK.

Madness.

Would love to know what you two are smokin'. Whatever it is, you're both in cloud cuckoo land.

As usual a thoughtful response from Topman. However it's clear that you're no Aristophanes.

I don't hold out much hope from Shebby Singh but minute is not zero. I don't have a completely closed mind.

I much prefer it when Venky's are silent. It gives the vain hope of a takeover.

Without hope there is nothing - while they remain in charge we have to hope things improve or we are goosed.

This comment is amazing. He's basically admitting that he's spouting total BS because of his position. He doesn't even suggest his opinions were wrong, just that he can't express them any more because he's DOF. And apparently that's OK.

Madness.

His opionion and responsibility as global advisor is to sack Steve Kean. Easy.

Be interesting to know what the football league are saying to shebby singh today. Especially with regards to agents etc.

''Dont let those nasty Rovers fans get you down Shebb lad..what do they know.Just make sure we dont have to foot your bodyguard expenses though..carry on Son! ''

As usual a thoughtful response from Topman. However it's clear that you're no Aristophanes.

I don't hold out much hope from Shebby Singh but minute is not zero. I don't have a completely closed mind.

Good luck with your false hope. If you haven't smelt the bacon yet you never will.

Without hope there is nothing - while they remain in charge we have to hope things improve or we are goosed.

Or we face up the reality of the situation and stop deluding ourselves.

He got brought on a couple of times at right back if i recall, stoke city was one of the games.

Good luck with your false hope. If you haven't smelt the bacon yet you never will.

Or we face up the reality of the situation and stop deluding ourselves.

+1

The sooner the Rovers Fans realise we are well and truly screwed the better. We'll go down in history. Might even have a few books/movies made. I just hope that the fat cats at the FA and Premier League take some of the blame.

I'm getting over it now, I used to jump on here and twitter every morning first thing, hoping that we'd hear some good news and the whole situation would get better. I've given up hope now and accepted that Venky's and those associated are either absolutely stupid or corrupt. Either way, we are ######.

A huge blown up version of the article where Shaggy said ''Kean Must Go'' wouldn't go amiss to display at the first game of the season.

Not going to work. We've tried banners. There have been some fantastic ones made too. I've been to the protests etc, but Venky's don't give a flying onion bhaji.

+1

The sooner the Rovers Fans realise we are well and truly screwed the better. We'll go down in history. Might even have a few books/movies made. I just hope that the fat cats at the FA and Premier League take some of the blame.

I'm getting over it now, I used to jump on here and twitter every morning first thing, hoping that we'd hear some good news and the whole situation would get better. I've given up hope now and accepted that Venky's and those associated are either absolutely stupid or corrupt. Either way, we are ######.

Not going to work. We've tried banners. There have been some fantastic ones made too. I've been to the protests etc, but Venky's don't give a flying onion bhaji.

I largely agree but reckon Shebby may find it more difficult not to respond in some form. He doesn't seem that type of character.

I largely agree but reckon Shebby may find it more difficult not to respond in some form. He doesn't seem that type of character.

He's teamed up with Venky's; I can't see how anyone can believe he has any integrity. He won't be allowed to speak a word of truth, Venky's wouldn't employ him otherwise. Liars employ liars.

Archived