BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Shebby says: “If anyone can analyse the strength and weaknesses of the player it is me. I have been doing that for 15 years (as a crap TV pundit) and I can help them by talking to them. That is what I intend to do. I think the players need an arm around their shoulders and need to be reminded of their strengths. They need to be released of outside influences to enjoy themselves. I think counselling is very, very important. There is not enough of that sometimes. A lot of knee jerk reactions do leave players exposed. The grass is not always greener on the other side.”

Shebby is a TV pundit who says he's now a football shrink.

Shebby Says

This guy is an idiot but he's so thick he's funny unlike the Rodent Kean.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shebby needs his own thread: Shebby Says

The guy will be phoning Nixon, Andy Cryer and SSN daily with his views on Rovers, all things football, The Eurozone financial situation, inflation in the Isle of Man, the abolition of slavery, knitting patterns and latest hairstyles, in fact everything as its in his remit as Global Adviser.

His quotes in the weeks to come will become legend.

He will walk the ''Idiot of the Year'' awards and Karl Pilkington will be a poor second.

It is a matter of record that there is a major book on football that said 80% of all Malaysian professional football matches are fixed and neither the author nor the publisher got sued.

Shabby is the biggest personality to have emerged from Malaysian football.

At the moment I am the dark lord as far as the club is concerned, but hopeful that Shebby will come on a podcast soon, have had a brief conversation with him today.

Yes Kamy everyone is getting a clean slate apart from you!!!

Its now gone to the comical stage.Bring in a complete ponse who knows naff all (and even less about the Championship) and starts spouting about getting everybody moving together.Spend a few quid , we are going to do this , and going to do that blah bloody blah.

Its like they just expect us all to just shrug our shoulders and pretend its all ok again.These bell ends have fecked our club , our lives, and done damage now that some (and that may well become many) will never ever forgive .A Malaysian TV Pundit now the face of our club , running everything from an office at Ewood.

You just don't get it do you , you Venky nutjobs .You have screwed us over so save your money and spend it on a big removals van and effing well ship out back to your cave in Pune.We hate you for what you have done

LT: More Shebby

"We can’t keep unhappy players because by letting unhappy players go it will create more opportunities for the local players. I think the time has come now to reward the boys who have come through from the academy.

"Look at Jason Lowe. I don’t think Jason Lowe would have gotten a look in, now he is considered one of the senior players.

"We are going to build from within and it is time we did that. We know though we need a few older heads to help them on their way.

This frightens the hell out of me. "Local players"? What Sunday league types?? "Jason Lowe will be one of our senior players"? And then there's talk of Danny Murphy - don't make me laugh.

Doomed...

Interestingly I'm sure when rovers did their Roverstar event out of the five winners who would come and spend time at Brockhall two or three were from Malaysia, he played a part in the event as well.

Do they see it as a big market to break?

I bet they do.. next we will see that ex tennis playing brazilian fixer as cheif scout or something daft (he did find us Ribiero).

The one thing Venkys fail to consider is that India and Malaysia and swamped by the big clubs already who due to being on TV all the time will always be more popular, and as can be seen by their efforts even they are finding it near impossible to find the players (In all the years ManU have had academies there how many Asian players have come through the academy and how many have they had to spend big money on).

This frightens the hell out of me. "Local players"? What Sunday league types?? "Jason Lowe will be one of our senior players"? And then there's talk of Danny Murphy - don't make me laugh.

Doomed...

Yeah he mentioned that 5 or 6 young players coming through.. Henley, Hanley, Lowe.. err.. anyone else? Could we see players like Fernandez thrown straight in, would fit what shebby wants.

Doomed...

can't keep unhappy players ie all of those who were here last year.Thats the cover all excuse for when we sell the majority next month.Then the developing youth theme is a pre empt for when ''we didn't see the value in this player and that player being better than what we have''

Upshot is promise to spend a load-spend not much-inferior players-back on the downward slide starting August 18th- 13th place by end of Oct-we are nicely placed says Keano-more rumblings of discontent from the 8000 home crowds culminating in Kean Out chants at start of December, exactly a year on from Bolton at home last season!!!

This is about my estimate of when Venkys finally come to their senses and realise ''the fans never wanted us to be successful'' and look for the EXIT DOOR!!!!

new owners then thrashing around desperately trying to save our slide into league one.

I really enjoyed season 2012/13!!!

Shebby says: “If anyone can analyse the strength and weaknesses of the player it is me. I have been doing that for 15 years (as a crap TV pundit) and I can help them by talking to them. That is what I intend to do. I think the players need an arm around their shoulders and need to be reminded of their strengths. They need to be released of outside influences to enjoy themselves. I think counselling is very, very important. There is not enough of that sometimes. A lot of knee jerk reactions do leave players exposed. The grass is not always greener on the other side.”

Shebby is a TV pundit who says he's now a football shrink.

Shebby Says

This guy is an idiot but he's so thick he's funny unlike the Rodent Kean.

Since you posted that I can't get the picture of Shebby attempting to give Givet a nice cuddle.. with the lads peeking through a partially open door from the next room taking bets on the outcome.

says alot when we consider murphy and best as 'big signings' not so long ago these two guys would have been considered dross, i certainly won't be doing any backflips if we pull these two deals off.

championship wise these will be good signings but if a 2 year deal at 50k pw is true for a 35 year old then it will make no sense.

championship wise these will be good signings but if a 2 year deal at 50k pw is true for a 35 year old then it will make no sense.

I reckon we're paying more because Kean is in charge too.

Employ a decent manager and he'd be able to attract players without dangling silly cash in front of them.

Correct. They should be throwing that kind of money behind getting the decent players we already have to stay. Of course Murphy is probably a mate of coco's so it's another one he's surrounding himself with. Would anyone want the likes of Murphy as a replacement for say Nzonzi ffs :angry:

says alot when we consider murphy and best as 'big signings' not so long ago these two guys would have been considered dross, i certainly won't be doing any backflips if we pull these two deals off.

We said the same thing roverandout, wonder if Murphy still think Blackburn are a dirty side ;) bet it won't stop him taking his wages, ****** :angry2:

It is a matter of record that there is a major book on football that said 80% of all Malaysian professional football matches are fixed and neither the author nor the publisher got sued.

Shabby is the biggest personality to have emerged from Malaysian football.

interesting, mate. not too difficult to read between the lines on this one.

looking for reasons why we got relegated and he talks about the unhappiness of the players....once again, shifting the blame onto anybody other than the complete reprobates that are running the club.

shebby singh you can join the rest of the scumbags that have destroyed our club and (Please don't use that word again)OFF!!

Archived