SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1

The sooner the Rovers Fans realise we are well and truly screwed the better.

Wow - hoping things improve makes someone a so called Rovers Fan. Though I wouldnt describe myself as a Rovers Fan - it is their right to support the club in whichever way they feel most appropriate. It is amazing how follow

ing Rovers threw thick and thin is now used as an attempted insult. At the end of the day we are all rovers fans after all - whether we protest by buying or not buying season tickets etcp

Aparently part of Shebby's re-mit is the music at Ewood on matchdays. The Final Countdown is no more and the teams will run out to the new Rovers anthem:

Final Countdown? You been to Ewood recently?? ;)

I think it shows how far we've fallen if people think Shebby Singh sitting in John Williams' office gives us some hope.

:tu:

so the happyclappers are back out in force again, what a fookin surprise, you may all sit on ur hands next season, 'cheering the boys on' shouting down anyone who wants kean out, thats your choice, just dont come back into the light at the end of the season when we suffer more heartache, YOU'RE NOT WANTED!!!

Glad that some people are feeling positive.

I personally have a feeling of dread, in my opinion any club which has Shebby Singh & Paul Agnew in senior positions is only heading in one direction. DOWN.

Not to mention Steve Kean

I personally have a feeling of dread, in my opinion any club which has Shebby Singh & Paul Agnew in senior positions is only heading in one direction. DOWN.

Any chance of you getting an interview with Shebby for BRFCS ?

Or have you given up on all things rovers while this lot are in charge?

Wouldn't blame you if you couldn't be arsed anymore after what has happened in the last 12 months but it would be good if you could get an interview and ask him some proper questions !

Wouldn't blame you if you couldn't be arsed anymore after what has happened in the last 12 months but it would be good if you could get an interview and ask him some proper questions !

The interview would need to be on a Friday and the podcast posted in ICBINF. ;)

Apart from the obvious Rovers and football questions ask him his current view on building development possibilities in designated Green Belt areas in the UK.

He's teamed up with Venky's; I can't see how anyone can believe he has any integrity. He won't be allowed to speak a word of truth, Venky's wouldn't employ him otherwise. Liars employ liars.

I didn't mention integrity and,believe me,I share the concerns regarding his employment. I just can't see him stonewalling everything. We shall see.

+100 (+1000 if you include Keano in the list of goons)

so the happyclappers are back out in force again, what a fookin surprise, you may all sit on ur hands next season, 'cheering the boys on' shouting down anyone who wants kean out, thats your choice, just dont come back into the light at the end of the season when we suffer more heartache, YOU'RE NOT WANTED!!!

Sorry - where are these so-called Rovers Fans ?

What I can't getr my head round is people saying we should perhaps give Kean the first few games and an ultimatum that if we don't improve he goes. well, that means you see Kean in charge of the transfer window and preseason. It's generally accepted that if you don't have good preseason training and we don't bring in any half way decent players in the window, you are stuffed anyway so what good would sacking Kean after 4 or 5 games do. It's almost too late to sack him now but if he went this week and we got someone who at least understands how to get players fit to come in almost immediately, then we might, just might, have the faintest chance of survival. Give kean 4 matches and you might as well give him the season as we have no chance of coming back from the mess he'll have made. Did last season teach people nothing? My kids went to the first home match as we were on holiday and reported back then that players were unfit, lacked fight and a game plan that looked convincing and we would be relegated.

I take some hope from the fact that Shebby is obviously not in the Kean camp - whether it makes any difference in the end who knows. At the moment the future is so bleak for Rovers - can you blame anyone for hanging onto even the slightest glimmer of a silver lining to the monsoon like cloud that hangs over Rovers at the moment ?

I take some hope from the fact that Shebby is obviously not in the Kean camp - whether it makes any difference in the end who knows. At the moment the future is so bleak for Rovers - can you blame anyone for hanging onto even the slightest glimmer of a silver lining to the monsoon like cloud that hangs over Rovers at the moment ?

Clutching at straws, mate. And you've pretty much acknowledged that. Even if Shebby got rid of Kean - would that be enough for you to forgive this shower of...?

For me it's well beyond the point of no return.

Is this the daftest Venkys decision yet? The only consistent aspect to their ownership of Rovers has been the ability to top one bad decision with another. I wonder what is next?

Rovers will go much futher down before this ends. People who have much more information than I have been stating for ages that something is rotten. Hiring Shebby Singh, a football pundit residing in Asia, in an executive role certainly keeps up the incompetency.

I am shielded from all of it by living abroad, those close who want it to end need to hope that the various groups out there lobbying the authorities find something concrete that nails the people who put Rovers in this mess. If not I fear that BRFC will cease to exist, but not before every last penny has been sucked out for other people's material gain.

Shebby Singh...another desperate 'yes man' appointed beyond his capabilities who will say/do/spin any amount of bull to keep his job.

I thought one was enough In Teflon,two gobshytes waxing lyrical while the club implodes will see me to an early grave!!

FFS! :(

And PNE Agnew makes three...... aren't we just living in a wonderland????

Hope? Optimism? Really? Unbelievable. Do people not realise that Steve Kean, the worst manager in our history more or less, has just been allowed to hand pick a board! Hope and optimism my arse. Which club in the history of football have allowed a manager to do that? As for Shebby Singh, well, his first day in the job and already he's got that Venky disease, bullshititus I think it's called.

Exactly. It is the only thing to have come out of Ewood for a long, long time. I personally think Shebby Singh talks a fair bit of sense. It's also good to have sensible transfer targets. But, for too many, the cracks are massive and pretty much unrepairable.

Clutching at straws, mate. And you've pretty much acknowledged that. Even if Shebby got rid of Kean - would that be enough for you to forgive this shower of...?

For me it's well beyond the point of no return.

For me getting rid of Kean would be a start. At the end of the day I would prefer them to sell up - but there is no guarantee they will do that - or that they will sell to anyone any better. So at the moment would settle for Kean out of the door as a start.

Hope? Optimism? Really? Unbelievable. Do people not realise that Steve Kean, the worst manager in our history more or less, has just been allowed to hand pick a board! Hope and optimism my arse. Which club in the history of football have allowed a manager to do that? As for Shebby Singh, well, his first day in the job and already he's got that Venky disease, bullshititus I think it's called.

spot on mate ,just another sympton of the same desease :angry2:

Exactly. It is the only thing to have come out of Ewood for a long, long time. I personally think Shebby Singh talks a fair bit of sense. It's also good to have sensible transfer targets. But, for too many, the cracks are massive and pretty much unrepairable.

Shebby Singh talks a fair bit of sense, eh? Like Stevie Kean getting Fulham promoted, was it? Have you not seen enough money-grubbing conmen at Ewood in the last two years to know what they look and sound like?

"My role is to be constructive". Ok, Shebby - DO ONE. That constructive enough?

Archived