BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

So Shabby has made a total tit of himself on his first outing in the UK.

Shabby is to football analysis what Anderson and Ribeiro are to full backs.

Am I being too cynical when I speculate that Shabby has been brought to Ewood to secure another relegation and seems to be setting about it with gusto?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it I get the feeling Serbgeth will be doing the team selection/formation/tactics/transfers next season... he gets to play his own little game of championship manager with a real english team and if it all goes wrong he has the perfect patsy in Kean no doubt with Shebby coming to the rescue as caretaker manager if Kean finally gets the boot.

Shabby is a paid Venky's employee. In public he can't disagree with his employers.

In private, he's been around long enough to know where the dead-weight is at Ewood (And it's not the suporters who paid to watch us get spanked by WBA & Bolton)

I can't speak for all of the Raos but I know that some of them would love the support of the fans. Kean isn't held in high regard by them at all, but they're stuck with him until they can find a replacement.

They were very excited last week when they thought they'd found a new manager, but the deal apparently fell through at the 11th hour (Don't know why).

quite possibly because no manager worth his salt would work under the regime currently at Rovers

quite possibly because no manager worth his salt would work under the regime currently at Rovers

Damn right. The owners are so stupid no-one will work for them unless they have no alternative.

While Venkys are here, stupid decisions and ludicrous appointments will continue to be the order of the day as will more relegation.

And that's why Venkys will never be accepted by Rovers fans. Please tell them that and encourage them to go away.

cant beleive some people on the lancs telegraph comments section on this story, some people being lulled into more bullshit, i can garantee that most people come 2 or 3 games into the season will be saying 'give him more time, we need to get behind them' baloney, all this makes me even more determined not to renew my season ticket, makes me sick to the stomach.

THIS IS THE BEST BIT!!!

"Shebby, a self-confessed Tottenham fan, said that he has his own way of dealing with his partisanship. If ever the two teams were to meet, Shebby said he would keep “fingers crossed under the table for a draw!"

Typical Shebby - engage mouth before brain.

He means that he'd be wanting a Spurs win but HIS 'face' would be saved by a draw.

If nothing else Shebby is more entertaining on TV than Coco and has been prone to lose his teper and run his mouth. He's a know it all and I can't see how he and Kean can work together for long especially if Rovers lose games. Sheppy won't shut up.

IF he now has the ear of the Venkys and will be the one travelling to Pune then hopefully the hold that Mr. & Mrs. Coco have over the Raos/Desai can be broken.

One thing for sure and if he has the power then Shebby would sack Kean especially in a position where his own ass was on the line.

Typical Shebby - engage mouth before brain.

He means that he'd be wanting a Spurs win but HIS 'face' would be saved by a draw.

If nothing else Shebby is more entertaining on TV than Coco and has been prone to lose his teper and run his mouth. He's a know it all and I can't see how he and Kean can work together for long especially if Rovers lose games. Sheppy won't shut up.

IF he now has the ear of the Venkys and will be the one travelling to Pune then hopefully the hold that Mr. & Mrs. Coco have over the Raos/Desai can be broken.

One thing for sure and if he has the power then Shebby would sack Kean especially in a position where his own ass was on the line.

Maybe, just maybe (fingers crossed) they know he will be on Keans case all the time and they wont get on. They might think that Kean will get sick of it and walk, saving them the task of sacking him or paying him much compo. here's hoping :rover:

Just listened to the BBC interview, makes you sick to your stomach.

Another puppet brought in to try and appease the fans. It's ridiculous to think that only 4 weeks ago he was slagging Kean off and saying he had to go, now he's firmly pushed up against Desais bosom he's the right man for the job? I don't buy all this "I was doing my job and now I have to be constructive" - that's all ######, he's simply a two faced, hypocritical toilet. Another for the "get out" list I fear, right alongside Agnew.

"I have to put my money where my mouth is"

Is he serious?! Which money would that be? The minimum of £200,000/year that he is being paid to legally work here?!

Insane. The whole thing is insane. Theyre mental, its the only explination.

Crazy though it seems I am happier , albeit in a very small way, that there is something coming out from the club. That is better than the silence that has existed since our PR consultant sorry, Director of Communications sorry, general Manager, disappeared from sight.

If nothing else Shebby is going to be in our faces.

I have believed from Day 1 that Venkys needed to have a visible presence full-time in Blackburn. Shebby Singh? I'm so desperate to grab at crumbs that I refuse to write him off yet but he starts from an desperately low level so he has to work miracles to convince anyone.

Andy Cryer rightly points out that actions are needed, not words. Shame that didn't start with a change of manager.

As I am one of those accused of being a sheep for renewing I guess all the above can be discounted as being a renewer seems to make you a Kean or Venkys loyalist in the jaundiced view of some BRFCS posters.

Crazy though it seems I am happier , albeit in a very small way, that there is something coming out from the club. That is better than the silence that has existed since our PR consultant sorry, Director of Communications sorry, general Manager, disappeared from sight.

If nothing else Shebby is going to be in our faces.

I have believed from Day 1 that Venkys needed to have a visible presence full-time in Blackburn. Shebby Singh? I'm so desperate to grab at crumbs that I refuse to write him off yet but he starts from an desperately low level so he has to work miracles to convince anyone.

Andy Cryer rightly points out that actions are needed, not words. Shame that didn't start with a change of manager.

As I am one of those accused of being a sheep for renewing I guess all the above can be discounted as being a renewer seems to make you a Kean or Venkys loyalist in the jaundiced view of some BRFCS posters.

I didn't renew - but share your sense of hope. It is only a small crumb - but at no point did he give a ringing endorsement of Steve Kean - and only seemed to commit to the start of the season.

The silence from the Venky's has been the most frustrating thing - hopefully Shebby can create a bridge with the fans.

I also get some hope from the statement that he is the eyes and ears of Venky's in the UK. It has long been rumoured that Kean has pulled the wool over the eyes of our owners - Hoilett is about to sign being a good example. At least now we will have somebody talking directly to the people who work at Ewood and Brockhall and will get a far better idea of how Kean is viewed. I also get the impression that in no way is he pro-Kean - which can't be a bad thing.

As you and Andy point out - actions are now needed - getting in Murphy and Best would be a good start.

Archived