BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol Kean got Fulham promoted.... Other qualities, clean slate, everyone on trial, under pressure..

I like how we are in talks with players because as far as shebby is concerned, been told and as far as he knows there is money available for the right sort of players... lol does that sound like someone covering his butt because he does not know for sure..

I am off for a drink a very unhappy chap but could not of expected anything less from the Venkys/Shabby/Kean/Agnew circus.

Tigana was the manager, Kean was the reserve team manager at the time...

Correct, Tigana was the manager and I doubt that Kean got anywhere near being a 1st team influence.

Just more bullshit that I think Kean will have spun to the naive Venky's - he already sowed the seeds on this one when we'd been relegated.

Unbelievable that the muppets swallow every bit of nonsense he utters.

Tigana was the manager, Kean was the reserve team manager at the time...

That's exactly what I shouted at the television!

Why don't the journalists at a sports channel possess this knowledge!!!! :angry2:

That's exactly what I shouted at the television!

Why don't the journalists at a sports channel possess this knowledge!!!! :angry2:

More importantly why do Venkys et al believe Kean.. or at least not check the facts.. ffs

Archived