SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning, M.G. I know I said that I wouldn't correspond with you again but the Nixon story published in the tabloids today (Venkys have been trying to sell for £30m for a month) is too big an issue to leave unchallenged. So could you please provide an answer (preferably not of the 'I don't know' variety): truth or lies? We'd very much appreciate a response. Thank you.

Can somebody find me a link to the Sunday People article? I can't see the picture provided in the other thread.

I hope your smug, arrogant ar5eholes of bosses are pleased with themselves tonight. They have systematically destroyed an institution in record time. I take my hat off to them. By the way the stupid stubborn cow and her brothers grimm are cordially invited to Ewood next Monday for a party. Tell them not to disappoint us by not turning up.

Oh and tell them that their baby died today.

• 1 month later...

New Rovers transfer guru?

http://twitter.com/#!/shebbysingh

Signs are, unsurprisingly, not encouraging - some Twitter stuff :

28mNorthern Rover‏@Northern_Rover

A quote from Shebby: A club is bad if it does not buy! Buy buy buy even if you paying for rubbish!

27mNorthern Rover‏@Northern_Rover

Shebby Quote Continued: its about horse trading not training, tactics or strategy! - Dear oh dear, this guy will be involved in transfers.

22mBangkokRover‏@BKKRover

@Northern_Rover Told you he was clueless! Had to watch him every weekend for 3 years in Thailand. He is a fool of the highest order

Retweeted by Northern Rover

Shebby Singh‏@shebbysingh

Dunn and Pedersen start! As good as starting with 10!

I think we will also find that services of Shebby will also be very expensive, maybe making JW look cheap !!!

Seems to me that the cost cutting pholosophy depends on who you are !!!

I saw the link to the LT and other stuff about this tosser getting a job at Rovers. What the F is wrong with whomever our owners are. This is a sickening P1sstake and they have no courtesy. Shebby is a pathetic wannabe. Influence in Asia?? JW.

Signs are, unsurprisingly, not encouraging - some Twitter stuff :

28mNorthern Rover‏@Northern_Rover

A quote from Shebby: A club is bad if it does not buy! Buy buy buy even if you paying for rubbish!

27mNorthern Rover‏@Northern_Rover

Shebby Quote Continued: its about horse trading not training, tactics or strategy! - Dear oh dear, this guy will be involved in transfers.

Shebby Singh‏@shebbysingh

Dunn and Pedersen start! As good as starting with 10!

In fairness, his third tweet about Dunn & Pedersen is bang on!

Allot of people on here I reckon are underestimating just how bad having Shebby at Rovers will really be.. the more you dig online the more utter hilarity you find, he really isn't the brightest chap, full of himself and the quotes attributed to him are utterly scary.. but for me importantly the guy dabbles so expect him fully involved with the Academy, coaching, team selections and formations.

Interestingly his favourite formation is 4231 so willing to bet we get to see more of that next season.. with 'Swanselona' (apparently thats what he likes to call them) allen and britton in his EPL team of the season.. Gerrard apparently should be a right back and the English game is normally all route one stuff....

Next they'll be telling me my opinions tosh as I have not been to repos in 12 months.

Bloody PC squad.

But there are always ways around the PC squad.. You just need to find the right set of keys, I am dislexic which has enabled parts of my brain and disabled others yet still has not stopped me from running the UK office of a multinational or advising the really big blue chips.. but these fools at Venkys have underestimated us Brits this time, so being PC and on behalf of us few mentally disabled we take offence at Venkys for their complete and utter stupidity that has associated mental illness with you utter scum bags.

• Backroom

So if pedersen starts and Dunn doesn't is it like playing with ten and a half?

If one starts and one comes on at half time have we played with ten and a quarter over all?

The phrasing just annoyed me surely he meant nine men!

Archived