BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The info given is to the best of my knowledge. I don't hear everything - just bits n bobs.

The 2 million to sack him isn't a problem. It's the added cost of employing his replacement and all of their staff. 2 deals have fallen through that I know-of due to the replacements wanting to start with a clean sheet of staff at the training ground etc. (The last deal was so close that the potential manger in question liked our coach so much that he poached him)

Selling Samba would've given us the funds (and he knew it). That's why he thought he could act tough and get away with it... He thought he was onto a sure-thing with his antics.

Over to you don't ya think

Interesting. So maybe they were willing to invest and spend money but then the protests and abuse got too intense and they decided to cut and run.

So near and yet so far.

A big leap that one Bucky---even for you! Those stupid fans eh? :D :D

I don't think he is. He's been a bit critical of the family at times, plus I think he'd go a bit further to convince people he was genuine if that was case since there would be no risk of losing his job by doing so.

The wording of that line makes it sound like you do enjoy a good conspiracy theory though...you can always spot a reactionary by the use of this accusation!

So MGRoad isn't a venkster agent? Well I never, you can blow me down because I would bet my bottom dollar that he is such a plant that he has chloroplasts in his skin. Conspiracy theory ffs.

Still here chaps . Just nothing to report so I thought I'd let this thread die. Any questions for me, please PM me or start a new thread. :tu:

What shall we call the new thread oh great one,

I drive for coco, I am a seventh son and my name is really Dan

Or how about, "We could accept help when it's offered, or we could just ###### and whine because that's much easier."

Or,

"You're not truely British until you've gone on strike about something and chuffed it up for everyone."

Or how about, "We could accept help when it's offered, or we could just ###### and whine because that's much easier."

Or,

"You're not truely British until you've gone on strike about something and chuffed it up for everyone."

or we could bitch and whine because the scummers have shafted us over!!!!

or we are english not british !!!!!

and the strike comment shows the scummers think us as nowt but workers !!!

VENKYS OUT !!! VENKYS ARE SCUM!!!!!

Or,

What does any of that even mean?

Disappointed to see Abbey's new MG thread locked TBH. MG asked for an outlet and whilst, yes, it does pander to his ego, might it not also have been a means to get even the tiniest snippet of info. out of him? You might think I'm a twonk keeping on asking him questions and it may indeed be a fruitless exercise. But the fact is we need answers. And if this is the only means to getting even the vaguest of ones, I'm not giving up.

So, MG, please could you tell us if Kean met Mrs Desai or the brothers over in Pune during the break between games? Why/why not? Any reaction to yesterday's game? Will they use the Samba funds to try to oust Kean?

Have you become a Rovers fan yet or have we put you off completely? :D

Having met the staff, players and fans, I'm a fan of them... Football - still not so much.

Hi MG,

Being so close the Venkys there is one main question that I would like you two answer.

Who would win in a WWF style triple threat (submission or pin, no countouts).

Balaji vs. Mrs D and "the other one"?

Are we allowing ladders, tables and poultry machinery?

Over to you don't ya think

Tried to answer on the other thread but it's been locked. Hang on a second.

So any news from the Pune bunker?

Disappointed to see Abbey's new MG thread locked TBH. MG asked for an outlet and whilst, yes, it does pander to his ego, might it not also have been a means to get even the tiniest snippet of info. out of him? You might think I'm a twonk keeping on asking him questions and it may indeed be a fruitless exercise. But the fact is we need answers. And if this is the only means to getting even the vaguest of ones, I'm not giving up.

So, MG, please could you tell us if Kean met Mrs Desai or the brothers over in Pune during the break between games? Why/why not? Any reaction to yesterday's game? Will they use the Samba funds to try to oust Kean?

While your heart might be in the right place, Dawn, do you honestly expect to believe anything that comes out of Pune? Especially from someone who only seems to be on here to wind people up?

Do we need answers? The time for talking has long passed. Their actions over the past year or so have spoken volumes about how they want to run this club. Are we really back to clinging to the faint hope that they're going to sack their golden boy when he's doing such a stand-up job? I just want them out of here now. Sell the club to someone who doesn't show contempt for its customers and won't feather the nests of corrupt individuals, like our good manager and his friends on the inside.

I think it's a shame how this board always needs someone 'ITK', regardless of their credibility.

I didn't ask for the thread out of ego. I simply think that this one has ran its course.

Did Kean meet Mr. Desai? Possible. But at no time did I see him in the office or at any of the houses. He also didn't check into any of the hotels which have a company account here... So basically he could have, but certainly didn't stay over-night or for socializing.

The game went pretty much as expected by the staff and myself. The family were watching it on television at home (11pm kick-off here) so I didn't see any immediate reaction.

Samba - Outwardly there's talk of using the money to strengthen the squad in the summer. But a few select people have told me that Barclays have been on the telephone. They didn't order the sale, but they do have their hand out regardless. The chances of seeing any manager other than Kean or a bank manager at Ewood until summer are zero IMO.

While your heart might be in the right place, Dawn, do you honestly expect to believe anything that comes out of Pune? Especially from someone who only seems to be on here to wind people up?

Do we need answers? The time for talking has long passed. Their actions over the past year or so have spoken volumes about how they want to run this club. Are we really back to clinging to the faint hope that they're going to sack their golden boy when he's doing such a stand-up job? I just want them out of here now. Sell the club to someone who doesn't show contempt for its customers and won't feather the nests of corrupt individuals, like our good manager and his friends on the inside.

I think it's a shame how this board always needs someone 'ITK', regardless of their credibility.

But still you do it. Just a pity that it's nothing constructive.

I read your comments with interest MG, its interesting to see what might be the thinking from Pune. One thing that does interest me iws that as it stands there wont be any need for a manager at Ewood next summer because with these foolish clowns at the helm there wont be a club thats needs managing.

I wish the clowns would really wake up and see what they have done to their baby !

The game went pretty much as expected by the staff and myself. The family were watching it on television at home (11pm kick-off here) so I didn't see any immediate reaction.

:angry2: WENT AS EXPECTED? WENT AS F EXCPECTED!!!!!! CHRIST ALMIGHTY ....THAT MEANS THE "STAFF" ARE HAPPY WITH A MANAGER THAT LOSES !!!!!!!!! WUM OR NOT IF THIS IS TRUE THEN THE CHICKEN SCUM SHOULD NOW JUST GO !!!!!!!!!!!!

NO FAN NO MATTER WHO THEIR TEAM PLAYS EXPECTS TO LOSE !!!!! AND "IF" THE OWNERS EXPECT TO LOSE WITH THE LYING SACK OF CRACK IN CHARGE THEN THAT SHOWS WHAT PATHETIC ,CLUELESS ,SCUMBAGS THEY REALLY ARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

MG, do they refer to the club in a manner that would lead you to believe that it has to balance the books without investment from Pune? Is that something that could be found out?

THE ONLY BOOK I WISH VENKYS WOULD USE IS "MASS SUICIDE" BY S.H.AFTEDUSOVER

:angry2: WENT AS EXPECTED? WENT AS F EXCPECTED!!!!!! CHRIST ALMIGHTY ....THAT MEANS THE "STAFF" ARE HAPPY WITH A MANAGER THAT LOSES !!!!!!!!! WUM OR NOT IF THIS IS TRUE THEN THE CHICKEN SCUM SHOULD NOW JUST GO !!!!!!!!!!!!

NO FAN NO MATTER WHO THEIR TEAM PLAYS EXPECTS TO LOSE !!!!! AND "IF" THE OWNERS EXPECT TO LOSE WITH THE LYING SACK OF CRACK IN CHARGE THEN THAT SHOWS WHAT PATHETIC ,CLUELESS ,SCUMBAGS THEY REALLY ARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

THE ONLY BOOK I WISH VENKYS WOULD USE IS "MASS SUICIDE" BY S.H.AFTEDUSOVER

So anybody who predicted a loss on the "Manchester City v Rovers Preview 25/2/2012 " thread aren't truely fans?

Would you like me to list them all... Or would you prefer to type up a group apology?

NO !!!!! FANS KNEW THE OUTCOME BUT ID EXPECT IF I WAS AN OWNER OF A TEAM THAT MY TEAM WOULD PLAY WITH A PAIR OF BOLLUCKS AND THAT MY MANAGER WOULD TRY AND DO SOMETHING WHEN MY TEAMS LOSING!!!!!!!

YESTERDAY WAS EMBARASSING AND I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN SUCH A CRAP PERFORMENCE IN 40 YEARS!!!!!

IF THE OWNERS EXPECTED TO LOSE THERES NO F HOPE WHATSOVER!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... :lol:

YES YOU MUPPET I DONT OWN THE TEAM!!!!!

I PREDICTED A HAMMERING BUT STILL DONT WANT IT FFS

Archived