BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

I was a little abrupt yesterday. For that I apologize. It was a long day.

As I said in an earlier post, the nice staff at Ewood park/training grounds and the people of Blackburn are the reason why I'm doing what little I can to help. All I get out of this is grief and possible unemployment.

Kelbo - The UK government is handing over cases full of cash in an effort to get on the good side of the Indian government every year (Even when the Indian government says it doesn't want it). Do you really think they'd risk upsetting the Indians over this - Especially with the Eurofighter deal hanging in the balance?

If parliament really cared about Rovers so much they'd buy the club using the 'aid' money and hand it over to the fans instead of giving the cash to India. (They could've done it 250 times over by now)

I thought the cash was to help the homeless in India, even though one of your MP's said it was a pittance, £500 million a year is it not, yet the Indian Gov can spend billions on the space program and still have the homeless sleeping outside the perimeter walls under a canvass.

That was the 1st time a UK MP had brought it up in Parliament, people are starting to look at the venkies now and how they do business, share price still sliding I see.

You don't belive an insignificant company like the venkies will have any effect on Government deals do you?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Eurofighter deal isn't hanging in the balance, India has chosen the French aircraft, it's cheaper

The decision is not final. They have meerly won a 60 day period to try to secure the contract. It's not looking good but nothing has been signed yet and won't be for a while. The india order is not the biggest on the horizon for Eurofighter as they want to make most of the planes themselves

I'll vouch for MG.

I've never "met" him. Though I have been in the same location as him (and have the photos to prove it). By using information he submitted when creating his account here (that I'm obviously not a liberty to share) and a little net detective work. I'm 100% convinced he is who he claims (either that, or it's a long con be started many years ago).

(Note to MG: Don't worry, I won't disclose any additional information I have, you're entitled to disclose as much or as little as you want).

Long con started many years ago? He hasn't even been registered a year.

I'm pretty sure he's a phony. His posts don't add up and his vernacular doesn't strike me as a resident Indian. So while you can 'vouch' for him, you don't have concrete proof that he is who he says he is, and neither does he.

There is no way MG is Indian, not a chance!!! He is British 100%

Why do you say that? Is it because of his written English? My wife was born in London, brought up in Penang in Malaysia, nationality Chinese. Yet her English both spoken and written is better than mine and many others. A non-English person are often taught better English overseas, than we are taught over here. Ours has adapted / changed due to dielect, different use of the words in different counties etc.

English taught abroad would be more direct and perfect than what we ourselves often use.

Why do you say that? Is it because of his written English? My wife was born in London, brought up in Penang in Malaysia, nationality Chinese. Yet her English both spoken and written is better than mine and many others. A non-English person are often taught better English overseas, than we are taught over here. Ours has adapted / changed due to dielect, different use of the words in different counties etc.

English taught abroad would be more direct and perfect than what we ourselves often use.

As you said, the words which are used here in England are changed due to dialect etc. Just look at the way he writes things and no Indian would ever write such things, and I can vouch for that! In India English is taught in a more American way, even though the British ruled over India, and the way MG writes stuff is 100% British.

Another thing is that Indians never ever speak the way MG writes stuff and it is but obvious that you write and speak the same way!

As you said, the words which are used here in England are changed due to dialect etc. Just look at the way he writes things and no Indian would ever write such things, and I can vouch for that! In India English is taught in a more American way, even though the British ruled over India, and the way MG writes stuff is 100% British.

Another thing is that Indians never ever speak the way MG writes stuff and it is but obvious that you write and speak the same way!

But you have no idea what education he had. Also where he has travelled.etc. If he is working for venkys in their home, he would had needed a.good education, upbringing.

You maybe right. But we cannot dismiss him on just how he writes.

But you have no idea what education he had. Also where he has travelled.etc. If he is working for venkys in their home, he would had needed a.good education, upbringing.

You maybe right. But we cannot dismiss him on just how he writes.

Do you actually think he would need a good education, upbringing to work for venkys? NEVER.

Its all about who you know in India, and nothing else. I have no doubt in my mind who he could be, but even if I say who I think he is, he will deny it.

I'm pretty sure he's a phony. His posts don't add up and his vernacular doesn't strike me as a resident Indian. So while you can 'vouch' for him, you don't have concrete proof that he is who he says he is, and neither does he.

Sorry, the "long con" comment was a bit of a misleading statement. What I meant is the evidence that connected the real life person to the online persona is some online information that has existed for many years, long before he joined BRFCS. He *could* have planted that info, but it would have to have been done many years ago.

I have no doubt in my mind who he could be, but even if I say who I think he is, he will deny it.

My guesses are as follows:

1) Jerome Anderson trolling the hell out of all of us.

2) Sir Alex Ferguson

3) Michael G. Road - the voice of Rex Reed, from the short lived "Fantastic Four" animated series

4) ABBEY

How amazingly arrogant! Despite people who have met Venky's stating that they're convinced MG Road is who he says he is, using tangible things like evidence (which admittedly they can't share), you're telling them all that they've got it wrong, and just assume he's fake based on...well, nothing really. I hope you reconsider what you're saying there, it doesn't put you in a very good light at all, in contrast to most of your posts tbh.

How amazingly arrogant! Despite people who have met Venky's stating that they're convinced MG Road is who he says he is, using tangible things like evidence (which admittedly they can't share), you're telling them all that they've got it wrong, and just assume he's fake based on...well, nothing really. I hope you reconsider what you're saying there, it doesn't put you in a very good light at all, in contrast to most of your posts tbh.

Well, I'd like to see some proof, Chuck, instead of taking people's word for it when I smell a rat. That's not so much to ask, is it? It would take all of two seconds for someone to prove who they are.

Well, I'd like to see some proof, Chuck, instead of taking people's word for it when I smell a rat. That's not so much to ask, is it? It would take all of two seconds for someone to prove who they are.

I think in this case it might be yes - given his job I presume he does not want to tell everyone what he does on a public messageboard. I'm confident that I know who he is and I've been in close proximity to him a few times. Although I did not speak to him I know others who did. How many people have to say this before you start to believe them?

Another unhappy fan - No more or less important than any other.

Nothing new in this article that I can see.

p.s. They OWN Blackburn Rovers FC. They EMPLOY me. ;).

If British MPs are anything like US Congressmen, they are in a position to make Venkys' life and business a hell. And will, if sufficiently provoked.

I can imagine the hearings and subpoenas flying now: Kean, Jerome Anderson, the Roa brothers, Sam, Tom Finn, John Williams, etc. all under oath and being interrogated by the Blackburn, Portsmouth and Leeds MPs.

But that is the point MG, the Government could quite easily force Venkys to get out of the club, remember, despite the Premier Leagues original stance, the Government have the power to overturn any of their decisions if it is in the best interests of our country, and watch out for this one, Parliamentary privelige allows an MP to speak about issues other people cant due to legals,

its getting very close.

I think it is getting close. I think the final push came from Kean's mouth, when he insulted the MPs. Not smart.

You think Parliament is going to take the extraordinary step of forcing out the Rao's just because they aren't good at their jobs? It would cause an international incident. They will just hold hearings and make all sort of exasperated sounding speeches. And nothing will come of it. Just like they did last year.

I don't know what Parliament will do. I'm only an American who reads papers and watches the news clips. But isn't it possible that Parliament can launch an investigation under the guise of investigating "foreign ownership", the "fit and proper person test", "agents power in football" or even "money laundering in football" (Didn't Kean get stopped with way too much gold?). Depending on how in depth it went, it could be that the FA then forces Venkys out or, if there were hypothetically real misdeeds and skullduggery, the prosecutor.

Personally, I don't think Venkys are bad guys. I think they had no clue what they were getting into and then proceeded to make every mistake in the book out of a combination of arrogance and ignorance. But that in itself would be enough for lawmakers to act, if sufficiently provoked. And, in keeping with their long run of mistakes, Venkys/Kean seem intent on provoking.

All of the above is merely my opinion/hypothesis. I have no evidence and I am not in the know with any MPs.

Does he still do his monthly trip?

No.

As far as I'm aware he's not been here for quite a while. The family wanted him out, but he wouldn't go unless he got his 2Million+ and the bank wasn't willing to pay that PLUS what it would cost to bring in his replacement (along with his replacements staff). So to say that things are chilly between SK and the Rao's would be putting it mildly. :o

No.

As far as I'm aware he's not been here for quite a while. The family wanted him out, but he wouldn't go unless he got his 2Million+ and the bank wasn't willing to pay that PLUS what it would cost to bring in his replacement (along with his replacements staff). So to say that things are chilly between SK and the Rao's would be putting it mildly. :o

Bloody idiots. Why would they expect someone to leave without getting their due (regardless of whether he earnt it or not although to be fair I think I would swap our Steve for Mr Hester)?

How could they buy a club without thinking that at some point they may have to spend money and sack a manager?

I'm not sure I buy it.

No.

So thats basically saying that Venkys either havent got the money or are not prepared to invest any more into Rovers ?

No.

Well they shouldnt have given the hard working great thinker one that unecessary payrise should they?! Maybe next time they shouldnt reward crapness with a new contract! :@

No.

Is this for real? You know when the Raos gave Kean his extended contract? A lot of people were up in arms, aghast even, it was based on no more than 3 or 4 results I seem to recall, and the fact that he was a "thinker". Did they realise the implications of what they did at the time? I would suggest not. I mean who on earth is his Agent, they may as well have just asked him for his advice. Oh hang on...

Just another example of gross stupidity on their part if what you are saying is true. Problem we have is that they don't appear to be learning from their mistakes. Sack Kean, cost £2m plus the recruitment of a (better) replacement. Relegation? What do Venky's perceive that cost to be? Have they any idea?

I suggest they pick up the phone to Ian Battersby if it's not too much trouble. Maybe read the occasional e-mail? That's if they actually still give a damn. They aren't giving the impression that they do.

Oh and good point CN. Let's give him a pay rise! Brilliant stuff. Although we don't want him as manager anymore and can't afford to pay him off - let's give him a pay rise! Genius.

Another unhappy fan - No more or less important than any other.

NoNoNo!

you just dont get it, stick to cricket(a sport i know nothing about and wouldnt dream of trying to talk to you about).

hes 1 fan representing the 40+ thousand around the uk and abroad(yes 40+thousand thats how many rovers fans came to the league cup final 10 years ago), venkys cant even convince 20000 local fans to go too games unless tickets are heavily reduced.

No.

From what Kean has said over here, its beginning to look like not only will he take Rovers down, but the Venkys empire will be severely damaged as well now that those dark forces begin to go to work on your empire MG.

Theres only one Steve Kean! :lol::rolleyes:

No.

So the family want him out? Funny that isn't it as we are led to believe that 'she who must be obeyed' loves him. Yet again another sign of a dysfunctionl family. No wonder their profits and share price are nosediving.

He wants his payoff to leave? Again shows what dysfunctional business people they are. It beggers the question as to why they kept giving him improved contracts when performances didn't justify it. They even offered contracts after Anderson had allegedly lost his influence in the club. Why did they think he was unsackable?

The bank is not willing to pay. Well that confirms Venkys will not put money in. Funny isn't it what business would not spend around £2M to protect against a potential loss of around £27M in a year with massive potential losses in subsequent years. Didn't they promise to put £10M a year into the club

Archived