BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

They know relegation is a possibility.

Somehow, someone needs to get it through to the owners that it's nigh on set in stone that we will be relegated. Not a "possibility". We are odds on (1 to 2 with most Book Makers for this. For every two pounds you bet you'd win 1 back).

What I don't understand is that Keans record is there for all to see. Pick up a newspaper Venkys. We've been in the bottom three all season. We've won three games all season. What are they waiting for?

Also, since Wigan, when the guys left the ground and England saying "we know what we have to do" they haven't communicated to the fans, the press, anyone, once. Not a peep. Nothing. Honestly, what do they expect us to do?

Meanwhile Kean regurgitates the same pathetic excuses and Anderson goes on Sky Sports News and blames the fans for the clubs league position.

And yet there is no way of communicating with the fans?? Try coming to Ewood, invite 4 or 5 fans into speak to them. It's not rocket science and the truth may hurt but the fact is it's their name above the door and their responsibility. They are responsible for this mess. So they should start showing that they actually care.

Having said all that, I'm not buying any of this MG. Sorry. They just don't give a damn.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But at least there was some talking. Now we have nothing being done

I don't think there is any difference between talking and nothing being done, or no talking and nothing being done.

I think Venky's blew their chance of a working relationship with the fans when they didn't follow through with anything they told the FF in Pune.

I don't think there is any difference between talking and nothing being done, or no talking and nothing being done.

I think Venky's blew their chance of a working relationship with the fans when they didn't follow through with anything they told the FF in Pune.

Indeed. Plus if they wanted to build bridges the FF are still available and would be happy again to speak to them I'm sure.

But they haven't shown any inclination

At this stage, why should the fans be bending over backwards trying to heal any differences with the Rao family time is of the essence even though it is probably too late, are they really that thick to understand, or do they care so little to see their baby harmed (I presume the answer is yes)

All our current problems have been caused by their incompetence and a conflict of interest.

The general mood here (amongst the staff) is resignation that we'll be relegated.

There's also a lot of people who are very puzzled by the fact that SK is still in a job. Venky's are known throughout India to be very hard task-masters. They're far more strict than many other large companies, and their tolerance for staff's failure in business is low, to say the least.

We had word that a new manager was coming-in a few weeks ago and we were all quite excited about that. .

MG,

I'd suggest getting as many of your colleagues onto this website as possible. The more fans we can encourage and bolster over there, the better.

It certainly won't do any harm.

In addition, good for you in your persistence in trying to subtly influence the owners and take the grief here. It must be difficult in what seems like such an autocratic environment.

I didn't see it (No Sky Sports at home) Is there a youtube link or something? It would be very nice if he said something bad about Venkys or the family - Kean would be guilty by association.

They know relegation is a possibility. At this point I've NEVER heard anybody mention anything along the lines of selling-up should that happen (That'll be good news for some and bad news for others I guess).

Here's the interview in full (the link is safe)

http://www.twitvid.com/RVIPW

A chatfest with the owners might have some luck finding out what it is... And help to overcome it. Protests, banners & shouting - Won't.

A "chatfest" has been proposed to Venkys by numerous persons and entities. See Pafell's post for a list. Venkys has ignored it.

As Venkys have declined all efforts to initiate a "chatfest", protests, banners and shouting are NOT hurting establishing a relationship with the fans. Venkys inactivity is. And if Venkys are hurting the club through their inactivity, then it is perfectably equitable for the fans to visit some of that upon Venkys.

There's also a lot of people who are very puzzled by the fact that SK is still in a job. Venky's are known throughout India to be very hard task-masters. They're far more strict than many other large companies, and their tolerance for staff's failure in business is low, to say the least.

There are people puzzled in Pune and 99% of the fans are puzzled world wide. The obvious answer is that Venkys are no longer willing to fight (i.e. sack Kean, get a competent manager, and invest in 3-4 new players selected by the NEW manager) to keep the club in the PL. They appear to have surrendered. The natural consequence of that is relegation and an apparent willingness to walk away from their Rovers investment.

Which is too bad. It would have been brilliant if they had exercised some common sense and restraint.

Exactly. Venkys are passive, regardless of whether they are speaking or not. Net result in real terms, Rovers are going down as our owners are not willing to invest or take common sense action to fight for the Rovers PL survival.

And to clarify, I think Venkys blew a chance to connect with the fans when they did not follow through after the Pune trip. They will have blown the chance when the Rovers are relegated, which is extremely likely at this point. Up until that unhappy moment, almost all sins are forgivabale.

Venkys blew their chance with the fans in the summer , when they should have sacked Kean from a position of strength...

MG protests wont work? ah well .

they know relegation is posible and moneys no problem? ITS A PROBALITY AND IF THEY HAVE MONEY THEN THEY ARE SHOWING THEY DONT GIVE A TOSS ABOUT US!!!

hard task masters? cant even type for laughing!!!

They are bleeding us dry and laughing their fat greedy arses off!!!!!

LOVE ROVERS

HATE VENKY SCUM

That really tickled me, thanks for that.

You can tell it's so borne out of frustration and anger.

Thank you sir. It bloody was your damned right there. I'm sick of bull, after bull and just that final touch of bull crap.

Shabby Singh? MG bloody road? Steve kean? and various other people who feel the need to spout pure pig ######, that we have to listen to week in week out. Absolutely sick of it mate

MG could you please tell us if you or any of the Raos have seen any of the following this weekend?

- coverage of the 24 hour protest

- coverage of the marches

- Nick Harris' article and the subsequent article by The Guardian

- Glen's participation in the BBC World Service program.

If not, there are plenty of links on this website. They make for interesting viewing/reading.

MG could you please tell us if you or any of the Raos have seen any of the following this weekend?

If not, there are plenty of links on this website. They make for interesting viewing/reading.

And how about that interview with Anderson? C'mon MG, you were telling us that we need to communicate and now you appear to have clammed up.

And how about that interview with Anderson? C'mon MG, you were telling us that we need to communicate and now you appear to have clammed up.

It really does seem that in the past couple of weeks the whole of Venky world has crawled into their bunker fingers in ears shouthing la la la la la

What articles?

What protests?

noise-fingers-in-ears-001.jpg

Perthblue - beat me to it! Great minds...

Haha!! You showed him. I doubt we'll see him posting here anymore.

I've just flicked through my files with all the words / phrases that I have been awarded bans for by our esteemed mods and I can tell you if I'd written that I'd be banned off here for 5 years at least and Hemel would currently be doing a passable impression of Herbert Lom in the straightjacket writing 'Kill Drog' on the wall of his padded cell! :lol:

adsfortheblues, on 12 January 2012 - 22:42 PM, said:MG can shove his opinions right back into his venkys ass licking mouth hole

Haha!! You showed him. I doubt we'll see him posting here anymore.

I've just flicked through my files with all the words / phrases that I have been awarded bans for by our esteemed mods and I can tell you if I'd written that I'd be banned off here for 5 years at least and Hemel would currently be doing a passable impression of Herbert Lom in the straightjacket writing 'Kill Drog' on the wall of his padded cell! :lol:

MG ROAD where are you?

Dinsdale Dinsdale,

Archived