BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Good grief man. Are you telling me that nigh on 13 months in the Raos haven't worked out who they can talk to yet?!? Am I supposed to believe this bull?

They haven't spoken to the local MP, main Sponsor, Local Paper, all of whom could point them in the right direction. Perhaps they could have listened to Dave Whelan at Wigan but decided to leave I.e. "rumbled". Maybe the fans in Pune? The local Indian fans even made a banner suggesting what needs to be done. Tony Parkes perhaps?

But no, ignore them, ignore everyone. Because the agenda isn't what's best for BRFC is it? Never has been.

You're insulting my intelligence with this crap, either that or you work for idiots. Which is it?

Its good to have MG's contributions as an 'insider' and I enjoy reading his posts but I've got to echo Bob's comments.

Some of the views MG appears to be attributing to Venkys (he does state its his opinion) and how he thinks fans should be responding to Venkys seem to me to ignore the huge raft of supporter and media comment about Venkys having made a total hash of their ownership ie the blame is with Venkys and not the supporters here so it is Venkys that should be changing their approach and to suggest the supporters are taking the wrong approach is, in my opinion, misguided and insulting.

I don't believe that Venkys havent worked out what to do or who to talk to. I firmly believe they think they can do the whole thing without cost to themselves. If they continue to think that Rovers will be relegated and they will have to admit failure when we are a Championship side haemorraging money. They need to change their whole approach and act decisively, but I don't expect that to happen.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since MG seems to avoid my challenges and ignore my questions, a bit of sport.

Draw a horizontal line through Nottingham on your map there and divide the UK into two parts.

We're both Northerners, Maj, face facts... brother.

Hey, no one can diss my claim to be a Northerner! Power to the Neep eaters........

The Aussies,Americans,French etc all get stick too.

What makes you think being a Scot entitles you to special treatment? :)

1. The Americans don't get stick, we give it.

2. The Scots invented/perfected whisky, which counts for a lot in my book.

Little busy night now. Got 3 pages of questions and comments to respond to... I'll try to get onto it tonight.

Ypu answered mine-as best you could. I guess the problem for Venkys is that no-one here will believe a word they say after all the disappointment they've brought. They need to do something fast to bring the fans back on board. Sacking the manager and providing the new one with funding to save our Premiership hides is the least required.

I see no evidence that they are remotely aware of this. You say they are working to get rid of the manager and implying they can't yet find a new one-----is that right? The time to do this was months ago when it was obvious that Kean didn't have what it takes.

As for funding for transfers--they have consistently promised and failed to deliver. The family are loathed by Blackburn fans. we regard them as the worst blight to ever afflict the club in its history. From mid-table to virtually certain relegation in one year is a lot to live down.

I still think you're being precious about it all Maj. You wouldn't believe the amount of stick I've taken for being welsh over the years. There's quite a few on here who would confirm that at pretty much every european away game I've spent most of the trip being referred to as taff or a sheep shagger.

The rub of it is...... I'm not even bloody welsh!!!

Amen to that. It will indeed be a happy day.

Much like taking a strong dose of Panacur to finally get rid of a massively energy sapping tape worm and watching it flush down the pan. :tu:

Maj can you make sure that you take Northern Ireland with you please. You two have so much in common.

I still think you're being precious about it all Maj. You wouldn't believe the amount of stick I've taken for being welsh over the years. There's quite a few on here who would confirm that at pretty much every european away game I've spent most of the trip being referred to as taff or a sheep shagger.

It would have been the away game at Baaaaaarcelona where it was worst :lol:

Adopted sheep shagger

Hereford is in Wales isn't it? :lol:

If Scotland has high suicide rates now what would it be like if they became independant and lost 80% of their english based tax finances overnight? :lol:

Just what Europe needs. Another 3rd world economy

I'm just glad they are trying to get independence after RBS and HBoS collapsed. It would have been very embarrassing for them to have to go cap in hand to the BofE for a massive bailout.

Precious or patriotic? I think you'll find from day one on here I've defended my country at every point.

If you did then you Scots would be knackered without all of that Pictish oil.

Not being funny but I'm not 100% your right on that:

My link

Archived