BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

M.G. Road, you really are living on planet venky. Your pasing on venky chicken crap to us all. There have been a number of attempts to communicate with venkys,

by the club,

its supporters going to pune,

local member of parliament,

local councilors,

sponsors of the Darwen end,

open letter from the local newspaper,

supporters websites

Each attempt has been ignored and knocked back by the venkys.

What communication have venkys given to,

its supporters,

member of parliament,

local councilor,

Sponsors of the darwen end,

Local newspapaer

supporters websites.

The answer is NOTHING

Venkys are in my opinion an embarrassment to football, to India and basic business common sence. They are showing themselves to be LOW CASTE people.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mg ... This is serious question . Please ask the people in charge about their comments on tv last year...

How do they feel now their promise has been broken?

The one where they promised us a cup win and finishing 8th !!!!!!!!

Also have to agree with the points being made about Venky's lack of communication and the attitude towards them. An olive branch has been offered in numerous instances and their refusal/ignorance to these offers speaks volumes. It is all very well speaking of their fear towards their reception towards Rovers fans and their fear of having the militant fan do something crazy. But their ignorance of the local council, Jack Straw, Wayne Wild etc is disgusting. Diplomacy has been offered to them on many occasions and it has been ignored. It is a wonder these people survive in modern business.

I accept that you are very much in the know in your position MG, yet I also think you are out of the loop. The Qatar proposal seems like one of them in that whilst you deny it or suggest it was merely an informal offer to a family member, it appears that these events took place. Balaji's row with his Mrs Desai that caused her to put a stop to any investment in BRFC seems true following the events and information of the past month.

Hi MG,

As you can probably tell, many of our supporters are beyond the stage where rational discussion is possible. I certainly appreciate having you here though. It's sort of like having a CCTV feed of the engineer's compartment during an actual trainwreck.

There is one thing I'm very curious about. Is there any truth to the rumor that the Venky's did not know a PL club could get relegated at the time of their purchase? If so, how did they react when they found out?

They have never spoken to us, only at us. Platitudes about how they are going to do the right thing, lead us to glory with minimal investment, how we need to trust them.

######. They think we are complete idiots and that a soundbite will negate their inaction.

Lowest of the low, and I'm annoyed that they have given a great nation a bad name.

Good grief man. Are you telling me that nigh on 13 months in the Raos haven't worked out who they can talk to yet?!? Am I supposed to believe this bull?

They haven't spoken to the local MP, main Sponsor, Local Paper, all of whom could point them in the right direction. Perhaps they could have listened to Dave Whelan at Wigan but decided to leave I.e. "rumbled". Maybe the fans in Pune? The local Indian fans even made a banner suggesting what needs to be done. Tony Parkes perhaps?

But no, ignore them, ignore everyone. Because the agenda isn't what's best for BRFC is it? Never has been.

You're insulting my intelligence with this crap, either that or you work for idiots. Which is it?

Ready when you are MG. PM me if you would like a face to face meeting. Surely next Saturday would work well with it being a home game, unless of course you guys have got something better to do.

For MG I'd like to extend the same offer that other fans on here have to Venky's. If they wanted to call me I'd explain my thoughts to them, I'm a reasonable person I won't scream and shout at them but I will tell them the truth. I am 30 years old, been watching Rovers for 20+, currently a mature student studying law, I work 20-30 hours a week in sales for a multinational firm also, prior to going to University I was a retail manager for a major high street chain so I understand that if I treat my customers badly they will be queueing up to tell me about how bad the service is, I know you can't satisfy everyone and everyone expresses their anger in different ways sometimes over the top, Im suprised as hardend business people they find that the best way to deal with dissatisfaction is to go into their shell, I also find it hard to believe that they have no stratagy for the club.

I have very little spare time and what spare time I do have I enjoy watching football, in fact most my spare time is done doing this, I love watching Blackburn Rovers win not lose week in week out regardless of whether its exciting or not, I watch other teams to enjoy the games when Rovers play however I kick every ball and passionately want the team to win to me that is the most important thing. With my course and work I tend to use up around 60hours in my week working at the end of it I want to be able to watch Rovers with pride and passion not frustration, anger and shame. I am a season ticket holder who will go to games but currently I won't ask for time off work because quite frankly going to work on a Saturday afternoon and earning money is better than sitting there frustrated and angry whilst everyone around me argues over what's right and wrong about protesting, a divide I believe the club has created themselves with the propaga...err PR from the manager, owners etc. The owners could quite easily communicate with the fans, local businesses and prominent local people and we could move the club forward away from this sorry state of affairs but at the moment they are contributing more to the negative vibe around the club than supporter anger/apathy or dare I even say it Steve Kean himself.

12miles, another poster with his head up his arse, keep taking those happy pills!!

Attempting to brand me as Pro Kean/Venkys or 'Rovers Fan' shows your complete lack of understanding of Rovers situation or my opinion on the management of our club.

What has actually been achieved in the past few months?

Are we any nearer to reaching a satisfactory conclusion than we were 3 months ago?

To play devil's advocate, I could argue that we've managed to close the communication process down ourselves by driving our owners away.

We all complain there is no communication with the owners....what is the essence of my post? Or, do you not like the FF/Pune9 that I suggested to put forward the fans concerns? I suggested them, not based on any missguided views that they have had some enormous impact in the past, but, I think they would be more likely to get the info we wanted, than certain other posters.

You and 47er have (IMO) shown, that it is you that have your heads in the sand, if we don't do something different, then the situation will remain the same.

You are typical of so many posters on here who bring no solutions for discussion, same sh!te different day.

My stance has remained constant since they sacked Sam. I have never supported them. Just because I do not post it on every thread, every day doesn't mean you dislike the situation any more than I do!

Attempting to brand me as Pro Kean/Venkys or 'Rovers Fan' shows your complete lack of understanding of Rovers situation or my opinion on the management of our club.

What has actually been achieved in the past few months?

Are we any nearer to reaching a satisfactory conclusion than we were 3 months ago?

To play devil's advocate, I could argue that we've managed to close the communication process down ourselves by driving our owners away.

We all complain there is no communication with the owners....what is the essence of my post? Or, do you not like the FF/Pune9 that I suggested to put forward the fans concerns? I suggested them, not based on any missguided views that they have had some enormous impact in the past, but, I think they would be more likely to get the info we wanted, than certain other posters.

You and 47er have (IMO) shown, that it is you that have your heads in the sand, if we don't do something different, then the situation will remain the same.

You are typical of so many posters on here who bring no solutions for discussion, same sh!te different day.

My stance has remained constant since they sacked Sam. I have never supported them. Just because I do not post it on every thread, every day doesn't mean you dislike the situation any more than I do!

Unfortunately, this board these days consists of predominantly the same 20-odd people posting exactly the same things every day in every thread. It's like the Alzheimer's branch of the supporters club.

I fully support the FF's stance on this issue. Closing down the only channel of communication that has led to direct contact between fans and owners - even though that contact has been fruitless to date - is stupid imo as nothing would be achieved by doing so and it closes off a future possibility, no matter how slim. Sometimes you have to keep dialogue going even when no hope of progress seems possible, because things can change. If Ian Paisley can sit down with Martin McGuinness, then fans can and should talk to the owners of a football club.

Spoke to people yesterday who assured me that you are genuine, MG Road. So, you say that your agenda is to stop Rovers from being relegated and to keep people in their jobs at Ewood and Brockhall. You also say that the family is listening. If that's the case, MG, you'd get more people on your side and possibly in a position to help you if you could give us a bit more information.

If they are listening, what/who is it that they are listening to just now? And if they are listening to you, what have you told them and what was the response?

MG Road. Unless venkys invest in the playing squad and a new manager NOW. This club will be relegated. Venkys need to understand this January is make or break for this club.

Why are you even telling him this? What, is he gonna put it on a memo for Balaji and everything will work out? If Venky's haven't figured out the mess they've created by now, what chance is there?

MG Road. Unless venkys invest in the playing squad and a new manager NOW. This club will be relegated. Venkys need to understand this January is make or break for this club.

It aint' gonna happen

Cocco has been telling them for over a year we are nailed on certain to finish top 10, why do we need to spend more money

The best way to help achieve all those things is to talk to Venky's. I know it seems that they're not listening but believe me they are. Protests pushed them father away (you can see that now right?). The only remaining avenue is diplomacy. If everybody just takes a deep breath, steps back a little and then asks to have a pow-wow we'll all get things done faster.

As it is, from Pune it appears that everybody over there is out for blood and not thinking straight. Calm down (I know it's difficult due to what's happening on the field and off) and show them that you're normal, sensible, hard-working, intelligent people. They will talk to you then.

Every time they've 'talked to us' they've lied.

Now I don't know if continually lying is an important part of Indian culture but it's not a part of mine. It's up to them to show us that they are "normal, sensible, hard-working, intelligent people" not the other way around MGroad, they are the ones with bridges to build not us.

• Backroom

MG Road, if genuine, has revealed everything we need to know.

The stuff about 'talking' is BS. MG has made it clear Venky's know EXACTLY what is wrong with the club, and they know the price of their errors.

The fact that despite this they choose to do nothing about it says it all. MG claims they're working on it (heard that before) but actions speak louder than words and their actions amount to f all.

Every time they've 'talked to us' they've lied.

Now I don't know if continually lying is an important part of Indian culture but it's not a part of mine. It's up to them to show us that they are "normal, sensible, hard-working, intelligent people" not the other way around MGroad, they are the ones with bridges to build not us.

Unfortunately (from my experience of doing business there) it is.

Why are you even telling him this? What, is he gonna put it on a memo for Balaji and everything will work out? If Venky's haven't figured out the mess they've created by now, what chance is there?

Its quite frankly astonishing stupidity,ignorance and neglect of duty on behalf of the Rao's.I have never known owners of a football club so damn right 'up their own arse' as to point blank refuse to listen to ANYONE who has the best interest's of the club at heart.

Fans (on a scale not seen at Ewood before) local Media and even Politicians have been screaming at them for months now that the good Ship Rovers is about to hit the Proverbial dreaded footballing Iceberg but they have,at very best,simply turned their heads away and shrugged their shoulders.

Archived