BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive now accepted this MG is as big of a clown as the venkys, ABBEY you was right to slate this clueless diff, my apologise.

I'm very hurt by that. How about "my apologising" to me?

:P

Any updates MG?

Unfortunately not. I know the brothers were watching the game tonight but no "bigger picture".

I knew Samba wouldn't sell primarily because of his big mouth and because he went AWOL in Jan (illness my foot). Word is that he'll be with the team for a long time, so he'd better make the most of it.

Unfortunately not. I know the brothers were watching the game tonight but no "bigger picture".

I knew Samba wouldn't sell primarily because of his big mouth and because he went AWOL in Jan (illness my foot). Word is that he'll be with the team for a long time, so he'd better make the most of it.

I dont really know what to write to you right now. Im so frustrated, sad and angry. I find myself being angry at you for some reason, you represent the horrible regime of Venkys and the silence from them are deafening, so from the lack of blaming anyone else, YOU are the only Venkys representative we see (if you are who you say you are of course).

Obviously none of this is YOUR fault. And you probably have NOTHING to do with Blackburn Rovers Football Club other than working for the chicken-company who ownes us, so I know I have no reason to blame you what so ever! Just shows how chaothic the situation is!

At the very very very very least they should have the decency of giving us just a little information about what the he** is going on as we slide elegantly down to the Championship. Just ANYTHING!

Are they all still alive??? :rolleyes:

I dont like to use the word hate, but to say anything else about what I think about Venkys would be wrong. Venkys has destroyed our football club and our only hope now is for them to sell us to someone who actually cares about football.

Why they bought us, we might never know, but we know it was a big big mistake for all parties involved (except Jerome Anderson that is! :rolleyes: )

I dont really know what to write to you right now. Im so frustrated, sad and angry. I find myself being angry at you for some reason, you represent the horrible regime of Venkys and the silence from them are deafening, so from the lack of blaming anyone else, YOU are the only Venkys representative we see (if you are who you say you are of course).

I'd still like to see a photo of the front page of today's local Pune newspaper...

However, on the off-chance that my instincts are wrong, next time you see any of the Raos, pass on the message that they have won.

They've got their global exposure they've craved, they must by now have got their money back, they've killed our club and have ridden out the fans' protests and survided ridicule from the Indian business press.

Congratulations to them all. Please don't tell us they care. They don't. That is about the only thing that is transparent about the whole flaming lot of them.

I hope every business they have follows the same path as Rovers.

Well the brothers and that odious sister are a cancer eating away at the soul of a once proud club, I hope they have many, many misfortunes because the way they have treated this club deserves some recompense

sambas big mouth ...ffs what about the lies that came out the venkys fat mouth!!!!

it only proves that the venkys are lying uncaring prats who are determined to bleed us dry.

Clueless. Utterly incompetent. Do they manage to dress themselves in the morning?

Tell them to keep paying his wages every month then, they can't make him play!

Get a message to Desai MG. Sell the club. Never show your face in Blackburn. I look forward to the opening of the first Venkys outlet in London by the way. Will make for fantastic PR - Daddy would have been so proud.

To make it clear. Venkys are despised in this town. Go.

sambas big mouth ...ffs what about the lies that came out the venkys fat mouth!!!!

it only proves that the venkys are lying uncaring prats who are determined to bleed us dry.

Wonder if MG has said a little too much there about Sambas mouth.

Does Samba know something that they are afraid of if he was to leave and reveal to all being the team captain and all.

:rover: shabby had a right go about the new signings yesterday before the game,slagged of orr and modeste,and again said dunn and pedersen cannot play in the same team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry2::brfcsmilie:

interesting, wonder if his nose as been put out of place or his 'position" within Venky's football emporium has been cancelled and the pay cheque has been stopped,

My issue with Venky's now is it seems they are holding grudges. They wont invest because they have a grudge against the fans, they would now rather pay Samba whilst he doesnt want to play for us whilst Kean says hes fit and available, I think they purposely are keeping Samba out of spite for him. If financial ruin is around the corner I would think that our disgracful owners will regret their handling of the Samba situation.

Ok, MG, 'nail your colours to the mast' time - if you really do want to help us, could you please answer this question? In a 'the mountain will not come to Mahomet' scenario, where would be the most embarrassing place for Madam Desai for a delegation of Rovers fans to turn up in India? I'm not saying that this is a feasible or a possible scenario, I'm just asking.

Ok, MG, 'nail your colours to the mast' time - if you really do want to help us, could you please answer this question? In a 'the mountain will not come to Mahomet' scenario, where would be the most embarrassing place for Madam Rao for a delegation of Rovers fans to turn up in India? I'm not saying that this is a feasible or a possible scenario, I'm just asking.

Ewood taxis struggle to find Chorley FC 8 miles down the road never mind a remote town in India! :lol:

Archived