BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

No.

As far as I'm aware he's not been here for quite a while. The family wanted him out, but he wouldn't go unless he got his 2Million+ and the bank wasn't willing to pay that PLUS what it would cost to bring in his replacement (along with his replacements staff). So to say that things are chilly between SK and the Rao's would be putting it mildly. :o

:lol:

It's sad because you'll reel a few in with this one. In fact, it looks like you already have.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

It's sad because you'll reel a few in with this one. In fact, it looks like you already have.

Ah!! You might be right Topman. He was having a laugh! Brilliant, those Venkys and their wicked sense of humour, the playful scamps. It must be a laugh a minute working there, whatever will they get up to next?

Some of the people who have vouched for him are people who I trust and would not lie. I think he's legit.

I do too Ricky. I mean the notion that anyone would give Kean, a complete novice of a manager, a long term contract and then not have the funds in order to sack him is so far fetched and ridiculous that it has the Venkys name written all over it.

Just catching up to this thread..going back 2 pages - I'm not quite sure I understand.

Perhaps someone can explain.

I thought I read (correct me if I have it wrong) that the UK government is spending millions of pounds in charity aid to help homeless people in a country (wait for it..) a country that is about to spend a zillion million pounds on warplanes... from the French ?

Here's an idea. Why don't they keep their zillion pounds, not buy the warplanes, and spend it on their own homeless and destitute poor ?

Bizarre....

As for SK falling out with Venkys...well more fool them I guess for being so gullible as to believe his motivational speaking tripe. Perhaps it might increase the pressure on them to sell. If its too expensive to sack him, they'll probably want to either get out ASAP in order to recoup their money in their investment before he p1sses it all away (the good option for the fans), or, once we get relegated, asset strip the club to buggery and walk away, leaving the unsackable SK to manage the dregs while in administration and ownerless (the not so good option for the fans)

I was a little abrupt yesterday. For that I apologize. It was a long day.

As I said in an earlier post, the nice staff at Ewood park/training grounds and the people of Blackburn are the reason why I'm doing what little I can to help. All I get out of this is grief and possible unemployment.

I believe and have for a long time MG Road is genuine. However I'm far less sure posting here threatens his employment, in fact I'm sure his employers know if his activity possibly to the extent of hoping it's a form of communication with the support.

Kelbo - The UK government is handing over cases full of cash in an effort to get on the good side of the Indian government every year (Even when the Indian government says it doesn't want it). Do you really think they'd risk upsetting the Indians over this - Especially with the Eurofighter deal hanging in the balance?

If parliament really cared about Rovers so much they'd buy the club using the 'aid' money and hand it over to the fans instead of giving the cash to India. (They could've done it 250 times over by now)

This is just daft and disrespectful.

I'm pretty sure he's a phony. His posts don't add up and his vernacular doesn't strike me as a resident Indian. So while you can 'vouch' for him, you don't have concrete proof that he is who he says he is, and neither does he.

I can understand the sceptic's view based on language use. However there have been many occasions when I've spoken to people on the phone or heard them on radio only to be surprised to find they are not white Anglo Saxon British.

Language and speech is a function of education, little else.

MG Road is completely legitimate so far as I am concerned.

Every time you think Rovers are the ultimate farce it gets worse.

Kean is running riot at Ewood. He has no bosses, no owners and is doing whatever he fancies.

This is why I just cant stop thinking that he must have a part share in the club.

MG Road is completely legitimate so far as I am concerned.

Every time you think Rovers are the ultimate farce it gets worse.

Kean is running riot at Ewood. He has no bosses, no owners and is doing whatever he fancies.

Probable because he has no choice. Nobody else there to do things.

hence the injunctions and people not wanting the PL and FA to find out,

stinks

Yep !

Question to MG.road would be do the Roa's now need new business associates here in the UK, for me it would seem that a change in sides would benefit them greatly ?

If it was such a 'poor do' for him, he could also come out in public and tell his friend Jim on SSN how terrible things were for him but no, he grins on, taking home his rather hefty pay cheque.

If he were to do that I'm sure it would be a breach of his contract and therefore give the Rao's an excuse to get rid at low cost should they want to. If he has fallen out with them then it would be pure daftness to give them an out.

If he were to do that I'm sure it would be a breach of his contract and therefore give the Rao's an excuse to get rid at low cost should they want to. If he has fallen out with them then it would be pure daftness to give them an out.

failing to finish in the top 10 twice could be seen as a breach of contract,

then again must be difficult to sack yourself

Kean could get lots of fans on his side if he just came out in public and said that he needs a proper Board and structure in place at Ewood for the club to improve.

I have an idea,

why don't the current board grow a pair and impose their authority on the business and especially on number one clown.

###### scrimshankers

No.

As far as I'm aware he's not been here for quite a while. The family wanted him out, but he wouldn't go unless he got his 2Million+ and the bank wasn't willing to pay that PLUS what it would cost to bring in his replacement (along with his replacements staff).

Is this serious?

Why did they give him an improved contract?

And why are they willing to let chaos and incompetence reign at Ewood if the course could be corrected for a few million pounds? Are the Roas truly unwilling to correct their mistakes unless they are able to do so with someone else's money (the bank's)?

In my view, the necessary implication of your post is that the Roas are cheap to the point of being self-destructive (penny-wise but pound foolish) and irresponsible (refusing to clean up their own messes).

Archived