BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

I keep hearing about a phone call between them but the only people who know what was said (if such a call was actually made) are those two themselves.

All I know for certain was that the family reportedly took Samba's attmpt to 'strong-arm' his way out of his contract very badly. I was told through a 3rd party (before the end of the transfer window) that Samba would be with us at least til summer.

I know the family was advised to sell Samba & Hoilett and bring in a new manager and someboty to replace Samba. I've no idea why they didn't do it. (Both myself and another mentioned Martin O'Neil's name before he was snapped up elsewhere but they didn't want him, or he didn't want us)

Why do you keep posting this rubbish?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep hearing about a phone call between them but the only people who know what was said (if such a call was actually made) are those two themselves.

All I know for certain was that the family reportedly took Samba's attmpt to 'strong-arm' his way out of his contract very badly. I was told through a 3rd party (before the end of the transfer window) that Samba would be with us at least til summer.

I know the family was advised to sell Samba & Hoilett and bring in a new manager and someboty to replace Samba. I've no idea why they didn't do it. (Both myself and another mentioned Martin O'Neil's name before he was snapped up elsewhere but they didn't want him, or he didn't want us)

OH MAN STOP HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA YOUR HAHHHAAHAH KILLLLLLING ME

Ancelloti turned us down for PSG?? Why on earth was that? :lol: Then again you explained that in the rest of that paragraph.

I don't know whether to believe you anymore, even if I did in the first place. The level of incompetence and staggering inability to grasp the reality of the situation really does appear to have no bounds.

Why don't they try for Capello? I'm sure the pull of working for Venky's, having to work with the existing staff and having no money whatsoever will be a massive attraction for him. That and the fact that there is no structure whatsoever at Ewood Park and it really is a no brainer.

Tbh the approach for Ancelloti I thought was common knowledge and the stumbling block was a clause Ancellotti had in his severance package which excluded him from managing in England for 12 months, that was my understanding.

Tbh the approach for Ancelloti I thought was common knowledge and the stumbling block was a clause Ancellotti had in his severance package which excluded him from managing in England for 12 months, that was my understanding.

Dare I say it, but it was implied that much in Pune that we came back with the confidence things would change for the better.

Honest, first I'd heard of it. Incredible.

You'd have thought they'd find some middle ground though?! It's like going for Raul or Beckham and then signing Anderson and Bruno. Is there no quality control with these idiots?!

MG Road is probably a venkys plant for subversive propoganda purposes, I think they are well capable of being that devious. He can suggest or say

anything from the anonymity of a poster, it all comes home to roost eventually because actions speak louder than words. So we can just look at whats

actually happened rather than what might happen. No serious funding, poor manager, removing existing talented people, borrowing money to buy the club

trying to suppress legitamate protests, no communication for months whilst in dire straits , all tell there own story without getting involved in

smoke and mirrors and ludicrous claims from the owners re ronaldhino, beckham etc. They have completely run out of credibility, and we need to get rid

by any means possible and replace them with the likes of the two Ians and financial backers or the like. Until the fans are in some way shareholders

of the club this horrendous problem could easily happen again. Take no notice and watch what actually happens instead.

MG Road is probably a venkys plant for subversive propoganda purposes

I don't think he is. He's been a bit critical of the family at times, plus I think he'd go a bit further to convince people he was genuine if that was case since there would be no risk of losing his job by doing so.

The wording of that line makes it sound like you do enjoy a good conspiracy theory though...

I don't think he is. He's been a bit critical of the family at times, plus I think he'd go a bit further to convince people he was genuine if that was case since there would be no risk of losing his job by doing so.

The wording of that line makes it sound like you do enjoy a good conspiracy theory though...

I am critical of myself sometimes, but Im still my biggest fan.

I dont enjoy whats happening to our club under the venkys.

Dare I say it, but it was implied that much in Pune that we came back with the confidence things would change for the better.

Interesting. So maybe they were willing to invest and spend money but then the protests and abuse got too intense and they decided to cut and run.

So near and yet so far.

Out of interest, do people prefer that the owners were being prudent with their money even though this may mean underinvestment and failure to compete sufficiently with the clubs around us or would they rather the owners spent their money on players and rely on the fact that they will fund the purchases themselves and not make the club descend into a Portsmouth situation?

Interesting. So maybe they were willing to invest and spend money but then the protests and abuse got too intense and they decided to cut and run.

So near and yet so far.

More likely they were thinking big and got scared off by the costs of it all. We will probably never know.

So near and yet so far.

It was ONLY 1% of fans protesting though!!! :glare:

Out of interest, do people prefer that the owners were being prudent with their money even though this may mean underinvestment and failure to compete sufficiently with the clubs around us or would they rather the owners spent their money on players and rely on the fact that they will fund the purchases themselves and not make the club descend into a Portsmouth situation?

I would prefer that they were honest

I would prefer a Billionaire Russian from Abu Dhabi who knows he only has 10 years left to live, and no kids.

Hi MG,

Being so close the Venkys there is one main question that I would like you two answer.

Who would win in a WWF style triple threat (submission or pin, no countouts).

Balaji vs. Mrs D and "the other one"?

Posted 16 minutes ago

Still here chaps . Just nothing to report so I thought I'd let this thread die. Any questions for me, please PM me or start a new thread. :tu:

Have you become a Rovers fan yet or have we put you off completely? :D

I thought he had become a Mod

Archived