BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God there's some real ###### on this board at the moment! Let's get a few things clear:

1. M.G. Is talking out of his stinking full of chicken ###### mouth. Who gives one what he says!

2. Where going down simple, team isn't good enough!

3. Venkys will more than likely leave us in the ###### once relegation is confirmed!

4. We have the worst manager in the history of British football.

5. We have the worst defence in the history of british football.

Personally I think we need relegation. Rid of the owners and start a fresh. Fans are becoming bored of premiership mediocrity it's obvious, we take naff all away followings anymore and home atmosphere is poor at best and has been for a few seasons. Going down would hopefully see new owners, new manager, new players with some balls and fight, new away grounds, new experiences and a chance hopefully of some success. Newcastle have reaped the benefits of relegation.

All sounds swell, ads, but if we a relegated our income stream will be obliterated. What we need is to stay up and for Venkys to do the honourable thing and sell, and ideally to a mega rich buyer.

This isn't going to be like '99...

• Backroom

Direct message i recieved from philipl - Before you make a complete fool of yourself, MG Road is Scottish and employed by Venky's.

first ive heard.

Makes sense. If you were going to tell us all anyway why didn't philip just post that himself, though?

Fans are becoming bored of premiership mediocrity it's obvious, we take naff all away followings anymore and home atmosphere is poor at best and has been for a few seasons.

Just me personally, Ads, I'd kill (steady on, Kato, I don't actually mean that literally) for premiership "mediocrity" as compared to the embarrassing attrociousness that's laid before us most weeks.

God there's some real ###### on this board at the moment! Let's get a few things clear:

1. M.G. Is talking out of his stinking full of chicken ###### mouth. Who gives one what he says!

2. Where going down simple, team isn't good enough!

3. Venkys will more than likely leave us in the ###### once relegation is confirmed!

4. We have the worst manager in the history of British football.

5. We have the worst defence in the history of british football.

Personally I think we need relegation. Rid of the owners and start a fresh. Fans are becoming bored of premiership mediocrity it's obvious, we take naff all away followings anymore and home atmosphere is poor at best and has been for a few seasons. Going down would hopefully see new owners, new manager, new players with some balls and fight, new away grounds, new experiences and a chance hopefully of some success. Newcastle have reaped the benefits of relegation.

I think I am with you mate. Regeneration is required

I don't know mate I was at The Etihad Stadium not in India

Touche.

I take it the admins will ban him when it's revealed that he's a phony?

Titman - Give it a rest.

Purely out of nosiness and genuine lack of knowledge of the living arrangements - "home" isn't the same house for all the siblings, partners and offspring is it? Couldn't help but conjuring up an image of a twisted Waltonesque homestead, where everyone lives together and does things together.

Yup. That's how it's done here. Daughters move out into the husbands family home. Otherwise everybody stays in the same house looking after elderly parents and taking care of each others kids. The Rao house/estate is quite big and everybody has their own 'wing'.

MG, would the family be willing to meet me to have a chat about Rovers?

I will be civil and assuming you have some influence as you imply then perhaps you can arrange this.

Working on it.

Being football club owners in England must be the worst task ever. Probably the worst owners to be seen in England were Norwegians and owned Wimbledon FC. Bjoern rune gjelsten and Kjell Inge Rokke.

In Norway they are hugely successful business men and run Molde FK where Solskjaer is coach now, but they left Wimbledon to rotten.

Being football club owners in England must be the worst task ever. Probably the worst owners to be seen in England were Norwegians and owned Wimbledon FC. Bjoern rune gjelsten and Kjell Inge Rokke.

In Norway they are hugely successful business men and run Molde FK where Solskjaer is coach now, but they left Wimbledon to rotten.

Interesting. Didn't know that.

Did they appoint a chairman/chief exec to run things at the grounds, or were they more hands-on like the Raos?

Did they appoint a chairman/chief exec to run things at the grounds, or were they more hands-on like the Raos?

No, it was a complete disaster from every conceivable angle. They stopped in Iceland and appointed a General Manager without any experience who continually lied to the fans and very early on his tenure if became clear that he didn't have a clue what he was doing. The owners admitted to not knowing anything about football or gave the impression that they actually cared about the future of the club - like the Raos.

Yup. That's how it's done here. Daughters move out into the husbands family home. Otherwise everybody stays in the same house looking after elderly parents and taking care of each others kids. The Rao house/estate is quite big and everybody has their own 'wing'.

So is this an exception then ? If Mrs Desai still lives in the same house as the Rao brothers, then Mr Desai must have moved into the daughters family home instead. Is that correct ?

Interesting. Didn't know that.

you should leave the drugs alone

:D

The only hands on is when coco gets his hands in Desai's knickers

You are under the age of 35 I take it?

I think I am with you mate. Regeneration is required

And if I said that the odds are heavily stacked that you won't see top level football at Ewood ever again?

Archived