BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen he's not here for his counting ability, just to horsetrade.

I have nothing against horses, but I believe they would have limited value on the pitch. That said, I don't judge how they play the game in India/Far East. But can someone inform Shabby that for the English game he should focus on player trades, and leave the horses out of it?

• Backroom

I agree with Topman, you have to laugh its got to that stage now

There is literally nothing that could surprise me now barring them making a logical decision

Another human shield for Kean? It would be interesting to see what would indeed happen if he decided he wanted Kean out and told Venky's that he has to go. I know who my money would be on surviving...

Also this appointment pretty much rules out any decent manager coming to the club even if Kean is binned, directors of football don't work in English football and likely never will.

This is an appointment not by Venky's but by the Ewood overlord Steve Kean.

I'll give Singh fourth months in the job until he walks the plank as scapegoat for the inevitable poor start to next season.

Tom M wrote: I agree with Topman, you have to laugh its got to that stage now

If there decisions weren't so laughable this is like some sort of soap opera It's got to that stage now I would welcome Zak Dingle running things than these inept incompetent buffoons! :wacko:

There is literally nothing that could surprise me now barring them making a logical decision

I know what you mean there is one wish I would like for my birthday for the lot of them inc coco & Shabby to climb up Darwen Tower and just jump so we are rid of this nightmare even today with the fixtures out all the enthusiasm and excitement of looking forward to the fixtures has totally drained out of me.

I think you will all find that a former Malaysian defender, now extravagent TV pundit, who has probably watched at least 10 English championship games on TV in his lifetime, and only noticeable comments include slagging off our most senior players and brilliant manager, is exactly what we need. Your all too negative.

If this was a TV soap opera, no one would watch because it's too unbelievable.

For the past couple of years our local cable tv has carried the EPL. Prior to that we got it from ESPNStar. Whilst I have not therfore heard Shebby Singh slag of Kean I remember that he usually slagged of Rovers in general and had us down for relegation most seasons. He is an admitted Spurs fanatic.

To those who have not see Singh in action yet you are in for a major shock - he's worse than anyone has yet described.

How he can be appointed DoF defies logic - he may have some knowledge of street football in Kuala Lumpur but that's about it. Kean will take the pliss out of him.

Does this represent a weakening of kean's position though?

Yes - that was the potential silver lining I picked up on out of this latest cloud. If he is going to become the go-between Kean's power is to an extent eroded and it does open up the possibility of a new manager coming in (as I couldn't imagine many managers taking regular trips to Pune like Kean has).

Does this represent a weakening of kean's position though?

Does it matter? With these clowns in charge they'd only replace him with someone even worse. Please don't misjudge this next comment but in the near future Kean may even seem to have been competent. Venky's Out!

Archived