BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

NO !!!!! FANS KNEW THE OUTCOME BUT ID EXPECT IF I WAS AN OWNER OF A TEAM THAT MY TEAM WOULD PLAY WITH A PAIR OF BOLLUCKS AND THAT MY MANAGER WOULD TRY AND DO SOMETHING WHEN MY TEAMS LOSING!!!!!!!

YESTERDAY WAS EMBARASSING AND I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN SUCH A CRAP PERFORMENCE IN 40 YEARS!!!!!

IF THE OWNERS EXPECTED TO LOSE THERES NO F HOPE WHATSOVER!!!!

YES YOU MUPPET I DONT OWN THE TEAM!!!!!

I PREDICTED A HAMMERING BUT STILL DONT WANT IT FFS

The last line- is that not what MG said the owners and he were thinking?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MG, Most people expected a defeat, but when a team does not compete due to the inabilities of it's management then there's anger, couple this with the manager forfeiting a very winnable cup quarter final game, the owners would have loved it at Wembley today all that lovely publicity (Were the owners aware of this?) .

As you said you are not really a fan of football football so could explain some of your responses, but it was not the defeat but the manner of defeat at Man City that supporters are angry with.

Im not in the pro Venky camp as you may have guessed but I am surprised they are letting stories be leaked to the press pinning the complete blame for the shambles that is Blackburn Rovers firmly on them. These stories are obviously being put out to discredit Venkys whilst trying to turn attention away from a big part of the cause. So why are Venky's letting people certain people get away with it, why are they not coming out and fighting their corner.

There are some easy things to set straight about just a couple for you like who advised them to appoint Steve Kean, and when did they first meet Steve Kean , who advised them to rid Ewood of its complete management team. What amount was paid to Agents or companies associated to Agents directly or indirectly.

If Venky's went public and put other people under the spotlight it would do them no harm what so ever , it might even give them a bit of breathing space.

One can only assume if they remain silent that what is being reported is the truth, or they don't see any great expansion plans for Venky's in the UK so are not bothered that their name is being dragged through the mud ..

Oh and just a quick one, how much did Venky's London Limited and hence Blackburn Rovers invest in hitlab?

Did Kean meet Mr. Desai? Possible. But at no time did I see him in the office or at any of the houses. He also didn't check into any of the hotels which have a company account here... So basically he could have, but certainly didn't stay over-night or for socializing.

I'm sure I heard in one of K**n's interviews ages ago he stated he never stayed overnight when he went over there.

Not jumping on you here. I may be wrong but I'm sure I heard him say it.

I honestly dont know why anyone even takes this guy on. Real or not he is a wum. Venkys are the current custodians of the club. They WILL gop at some point the fans will always be the cornerstone of the club not some cock (pun) who spouts from thousands of miles away what the other cocks are doing or thinking.

The club will ALWAYS be here no matter what Venkys do to us.

We just need to make sure we have a plan to pick up the pieces of the club when these c#nts have gone.... Oh yes we have one........

Or how about, "We could accept help when it's offered, or we could just ###### and whine because that's much easier."

Or,

"You're not truely British until you've gone on strike about something and chuffed it up for everyone."

Disgusting post and an attempt at a side step.

If fans are whinning its because your bosses have ###### up.

I am English and never been on strike, but you are Indian and would never go on strike because your ###### scared of the bosses.

I know what you are like because I have worked where you are based.

NO !!!!! FANS KNEW THE OUTCOME BUT ID EXPECT IF I WAS AN OWNER OF A TEAM THAT MY TEAM WOULD PLAY WITH A PAIR OF BOLLUCKS AND THAT MY MANAGER WOULD TRY AND DO SOMETHING WHEN MY TEAMS LOSING!!!!!!!

YESTERDAY WAS EMBARASSING AND I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN SUCH A CRAP PERFORMENCE IN 40 YEARS!!!!!

IF THE OWNERS EXPECTED TO LOSE THERES NO F HOPE WHATSOVER!!!!

YES YOU MUPPET I DONT OWN THE TEAM!!!!!

I PREDICTED A HAMMERING BUT STILL DONT WANT IT FFS

Who said anything about the owners expecting to lose?

Or how about, "We could accept help when it's offered, or we could just ###### and whine because that's much easier."

Or,

"You're not truely British until you've gone on strike about something and chuffed it up for everyone."

Chuffed it up? Very Indian...

As I'm the only person who posts on here from Venky's, I assume this is directed at me. Please explain.

JESUS BECAUSE IF THEY DID AFTER THE BOLTON GAME OR THE ARSENAL ONE LUNE WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED ,MONEY OR NO MONEY. iF THEY DONT HAVE THE MONEY THEY WOULD SELL.

MG, Most people expected a defeat, but when a team does not compete due to the inabilities of it's management then there's anger, couple this with the manager forfeiting a very winnable cup quarter final game, the owners would have loved it at Wembley today all that lovely publicity (Were the owners aware of this?) .

As you said you are not really a fan of football football so could explain some of your responses, but it was not the defeat but the manner of defeat at Man City that supporters are angry with.

Im not in the pro Venky camp as you may have guessed but I am surprised they are letting stories be leaked to the press pinning the complete blame for the shambles that is Blackburn Rovers firmly on them. These stories are obviously being put out to discredit Venkys whilst trying to turn attention away from a big part of the cause. So why are Venky's letting people certain people get away with it, why are they not coming out and fighting their corner.

There are some easy things to set straight about just a couple for you like who advised them to appoint Steve Kean, and when did they first meet Steve Kean , who advised them to rid Ewood of its complete management team. What amount was paid to Agents or companies associated to Agents directly or indirectly.

If Venky's went public and put other people under the spotlight it would do them no harm what so ever , it might even give them a bit of breathing space.

One can only assume if they remain silent that what is being reported is the truth, or they don't see any great expansion plans for Venky's in the UK so are not bothered that their name is being dragged through the mud ..

Oh and just a quick one, how much did Venky's London Limited and hence Blackburn Rovers invest in hitlab?

I don't have ESPN at home but I did follow the online commentary at GOAL.com and they called the game like it was. Rovers didn't even try for a win. I also find that unacceptable, especially considering the comments of the assistant manager before the game - Something along the lines of, "We have to treat each game as winnable as we cannot afford to lose any more".

I've said for a very long time that I'm surprised by the lack 'spin' or PR coming out of Venky's. But much like Rovers, all PR here is handled and approved directly by the family and if they've decided not to talk then you won't hear a word out of anybody. Nobody would dare talk to the press on their behelf without their express permission. Even if it is in their best interests.

I'm pretty sure JA was behind Keans appointment. At that time he did have quite a bit of influence.

The management team went for reasons I won't go into (Sorry). All I'll say is that Phil Jones contract/sale played a part.

Agents fees - No idea. I never ask them about their finances and none of the other people who know would talk to me about it.

As far as I'm aware there's an agreement on Hitlab, but nothing has been finalized.

I'm sure I heard in one of K**n's interviews ages ago he stated he never stayed overnight when he went over there.

Not jumping on you here. I may be wrong but I'm sure I heard him say it.

Could be true. The only time I've seen him stay was when he came over with the team for the Pune FC match.

Interested in the fact that you typed 'Mr Desai. Is he taking over this 'project' whilst the siblings squabble?

Oops. :rolleyes: For the record - That's a No.

As I'm the only person who posts on here from Venky's, I assume this is directed at me. Please explain.

All this 'What did Venky's think of the Man. City game?' crap.

They didn't care about Kean's other 50 odd results, they sure as hell won't give a toss about that one.

I don't have ESPN at home but I did follow the online commentary at GOAL.com and they called the game like it was. Rovers didn't even try for a win. I also find that unacceptable, especially considering the comments of the assistant manager before the game - Something along the lines of, "We have to treat each game as winnable as we cannot afford to lose any more".

I've said for a very long time that I'm surprised by the lack 'spin' or PR coming out of Venky's. But much like Rovers, all PR here is handled and approved directly by the family and if they've decided not to talk then you won't hear a word out of anybody. Nobody would dare talk to the press on their behelf without their express permission. Even if it is in their best interests.

I'm pretty sure JA was behind Keans appointment. At that time he did have quite a bit of influence.

The management team went for reasons I won't go into (Sorry). All I'll say is that Phil Jones contract/sale played a part.

Agents fees - No idea. I never ask them about their finances and none of the other people who know would talk to me about it.

As far as I'm aware there's an agreement on Hitlab, but nothing has been finalized.

Thank you for confirming you are ###### scarred of the bosses

;)

Or,

I'm not really sure what this post means.

"We could accept help . . .". Who has offered to help? Does Venkys interpret what they've done as help?

As to the British comment, I think Venkys should realize Blackburn is in the Premier League in England. And has fans around the globe. I am one of many Americans who post here and follow the Rovers. Scandinavia appears to have many Rovers supporters. Etc.

This is something which has caused me some confusion. The Roas don't seem to mind Kean or Kean's agents pointing the finger at the owners and fans when it comes to the Rovers' failures. For a supposed prideful family, this makes no sense. Why would they tolerate it?

Your question doesnt make much sense.

However you and Abbeys recent replies to MG have been quite biting.

doh, putting it simply,

have a couple of the mods been taken in by him or are the majority of posters correct

"We could accept help . . .". Who has offered to help? Does Venkys interpret what they've done as help?

As to the British comment, I think Venkys should realize Blackburn is in the Premier League in England. And has fans around the globe. I am one of many Americans who post here and follow the Rovers. Scandinavia appears to have many Rovers supporters. Etc.

This is something which has caused me some confusion. The Roas don't seem to mind Kean or Kean's agents pointing the finger at the owners and fans when it comes to the Rovers' failures. For a supposed prideful family, this makes no sense. Why would they tolerate it?

Maybe the answer is in the distribution of shares!

:o

I have. And still some on here prefer to throw insults and accusations, rather than just making the most of what they've got (which admittedly isn't much).

Archived