BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only positive I can take from all this is if we are as crap as we know we will be at beginning of the season theres a better chance of Shabby reporting back how bad we actual are under boldy - maybe increases chance of a change of manager.

He's simply a puppet for whoever owns our club. He's not going to go against the grain is he when he's getting paid handsomely for it.

This was from the Guardian's "Fiver" today; Singh: Kean must go.

Never mind, just retweet this...

More to the point booth - have SKY not seen the previous Shabby interview from May? Did it not cross their minds to do a little research? Google him? Would this not have been a good thing to ask him about??!

No of course not. I wonder why that would be??

More to the point booth - have SKY not seen the previous Shabby interview from May? Did it not cross their minds to do a little research? Google him? Would this not have been a good thing to ask him about??!

No of course not. I wonder why that would be??

I know, blood is boiling. The worst thing about it is that the interview keeps being aired on Sky Sports yet no one has bothered to question his claims retrospectively. It's just being aired as pure fact with no care for any kind of truth.

Nicey done by Agnew to release Shabby's appointment/interview on the days before and after England's final group game.

This is no longer BRFC

There is total spite towards the fans

The club is being sucked dry by these people who don't care one bit about its future. They'll be gone when the club is dead and buried.

Nicey done by Agnew to release Shabby's appointment/interview on the days before and after England's final group game.

This is no longer BRFC

There is total spite towards the fans

The club is being sucked dry by these people who don't care one bit about its future. They'll be gone when the club is dead and buried.

I totally agree.

For the first time I fear that there is no happy or even neutral ending for us fans here. This game will continue until the relevant players decide it is time to stop. At this point they will wander off into the sunset with whatever they have gathered from BRFC.

There will be no unmasking of guilty parties. There will be no day when the fans were proved correct to the outside world. There will be no victorious day where control is wrestled back to decent people. Sky and the media are the pawns in this game. We supporters are not even that worthy. We can protest and moan all we like but after everything that has happened at Ewood over the last 18 month, that guy has just gone on national TV and stuck two fingers up to all of us.

They are taking the p!ss out of us all,they dont give a toss what we think or do.They have shown their intentions and given us the two fingered salute...there are some very serious and hard decisions to be made by our supporters in these coming weeks and months...when do you decide enough is enough?

We are a wrecked club.

Seriously, every time I worry you might put a halt to this ludicrous self-destruction, they come up with another mental, hilarious installment.

In my more contemplative moments, there are times I don't even feel like laughing anymore. Not often, mind.

As someone on our forum suggested...

"It's like Christmas Day has become Groundhog Day. "

Whatever semblance of hope I had left, has now evaporated. They are going to attempt the impossible of promotion on the cheap, with even more unqualified staff than they had before and no emotional connection to us or the town. A bunch of chancers, making money whilst they can with no business plan, other than to sell the family jewels. It makes me want to cry.

Shebby Singh on a major TV channel - albeit Sky Sh1te - representing Rovers. In my worst nightmares I never had this one.

You could almost see the stings - like watching a Spitting Image of the idiot I used to see on ESPN.

Venkys, Kean, Agnew, Barrow Boy and now Singh (apologies to any tw*ts I've missed) - may you all rot in the hell that awaits you.

I know, blood is boiling. The worst thing about it is that the interview keeps being aired on Sky Sports yet no one has bothered to question his claims retrospectively. It's just being aired as pure fact with no care for any kind of truth.

It's doing my head in, Booth !

I just can't stand how a cloud of little untruths surrounds everything that Venky's, Kean, Anderson, Agnew, etc and now Singh,say and that whatever they say always goes unchallenged although it may be demonstrably false.

Listening to Shabby you would get the impression that Kean got Fulham promoted. Whereas the truth of the matter is that the Manager of Fulham when they were promoted in 2001 was Jean Tigana and not Kean. Kean was not even the Assistant Manager at that time. He was at the club but was working in youth development. Kean was not made Assistant Manager until Coleman became Manager in 2003.

Now the facts were fully available both to Shabby and to Sky if they had cared to look. And yet, they prefer to let these little untruths about Kean to be repeated to spin a false picture of his experience and competence.

They must know that we, the fans, are not taken in by this guff but they just don't care what we think.

"I would say we have already discussed terms with a very, very important player, in terms of the characteristics that he can bring.

Who do you think he is talking about?

Noticed this earlier. I think it is just taking the ###### out of 'Shebby' but in terms of calibre looks about right Safee Sali

:wacko:

"Everyone starts with a clean state"

"Steve has been in a situation like this before"

"He got Fulham promoted"

Ah, so Steve is the right man for the job then.

**** off you clown.

Just watched it again :

"We have to look at the other qualities Steve has got"

What are they then? Being a **** football manager or how about a back stabbing, drink driving, libelous ****?

All great qualities, no doubt.

Archived