BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another unhappy fan - No more or less important than any other.

Nothing new in this article that I can see.

p.s. They OWN Blackburn Rovers FC. They EMPLOY me. ;)

So you (and/or they) have not respect for the British Political system?

I kind of expected nothing to be honest. They just seem to keep their heads down and ignore it and it'll go away. Much like the bad PR in the Economic Times piece.

I only wish they'd have done the reverse. Kept quiet and left John Williams and Sam Allardyce to get on with looking after their football club for them. I'm sure they'd have a lot better press right now.

Just look at Newcastle's season - challenging for top 4 - even if unlikely to get there - and think, that could have been Rovers.

How are you getting on with that photo of the local Pune newspaper, by the way? Don't rush out, tomorrow will do. ;)

And the emphasis with caps shows THE arrogance and total disregard for the fans of the club for 100 and odd years

So you (and/or they) have not respect for the British Political system?

I kind of expected nothing to be honest. They just seem to keep their heads down and ignore it and it'll go away. Much like the bad PR in the Economic Times piece.

I only wish they'd have done the reverse. Kept quiet and left John Williams and Sam Allardyce to get on with looking after their football club for them. I'm sure they'd have a lot better press right now.

Just look at Newcastle's season - challenging for top 4 - even if unlikely to get there - and think, that could have been Rovers.

How are you getting on with that photo of the local Pune newspaper, by the way? Don't rush out, tomorrow will do. ;)

I personally have no respect for politicians full-stop. Especially ones who are worried about football in the current economic climate.

RE John Williams & Sam Allardyce - I agree 100% but hindsight is 50/50 so I guess we'll just have to make the most of what we're stuck with.

Newspaper - Start holding your breath now. :D

And the emphasis with caps shows THE arrogance and total disregard for the fans of the club for 100 and odd years

I was just clarifying.

RE John Williams & Sam Allardyce - I agree 100% but hindsight is 50/50 so I guess we'll just have to make the most of what we're stuck with.

The only hindsight argument is that Venkys appear to have done little or no research apart from, it seems, to listen to the wrong people.

It's not nothing to do with hindsight that I say JW and SA should have been kept, nay, supported - and if they'd bothered to ask they'd have been told the same by virtually everyone connected with BRFC. (Well, except GAV :D).

Still reckon this is your local newspaper though.

I personally have no respect for politicians full-stop. Especially ones who are worried about football in the current economic climate.

You are either unaware or choose to ignore the fact that if Rovers get relegated there will be a significant economic downturn in the area. I personally have nothing but contempt for the scumbags who employ you and Kean, and I look forward to the day of their demise.

Mg if your are who you say you are you are an arrogant SOB... If your a troll the same applies

I know respected members of this MB say this guy is legit but for me he has contradicted himself on numerous occasions which certainly make me question his legitimacy.

So either he is a troll or a dimwitted Venky's employee. Go figure......

Then just like the ignorant and arrogant Rao family you clearly do not understand Rovers are the second largest employer in the town, match day brings significant revenue into small local businesses, BRFC puts the town on the map. If we are relegated your employers will discover the word Blackburn almost disappears from the national vocabulary.

I despise people like you who pontificate from thousands of miles away, living a relatively privileged life, while thousands of Blackburn people watch their club die. You are no different to the Raos - despicable.

I know respected members of this MB say this guy is legit but for me he has contradicted himself on numerous occasions which certainly make me question his legitimacy.

So either he is a troll or a dimwitted Venky's employee. Go figure......

Some have vouched for him but can any one of them say hand on heart that he is who he says he is?

Some have vouched for him but can any one of them say hand on heart that he is who he says he is?

It could easily be an opportunist who heard the goings on at Wigan - which seems to be the source of him being vouched for.

He probably is a Venkys employee - although his English and dialect are almost too good for someone who has English as a second language. I'd still like something a little more concrete as proof. But even then, as Abs says, he comes across as very arrogant about our plight. So it's almost "so what if he is real?".

Still not sure why he posts though. Not a fan, no real direct contact with the Raos and never any news that we haven't already found out on here.

At times there is an undercurrent of secrecy on this board though and some people don't want him "scared off". So go figure what his purpose is.

Just because all the politicians in India are corrupt does not mean that they are in England,

Yes they own Blackburn Rovers allegedly, you say they employ you, sounds more like they own you as well, which would fit in with my personal working experiences in the area that you say you are from, do you kip under the canvass outside the perimiter wall?

It could easily be an opportunist who heard the goings on at Wigan - which seems to be the source of him being vouched for.

I recall one of the moderators here, who vouched for him, claimed to have met MG in person. But then again I'm pretty sure this whole debacle is part of the Lizard/Alien/Illuminati conspiracy, so who knows what to believe.

He probably is a Venkys employee - although his English and dialect are almost too good for someone who has English as a second language. I'd still like something a little more concrete as proof. But even then, as Abs says, he comes across as very arrogant about our plight. So it's almost "so what if he is real?".

Still not sure why he posts though. Not a fan, no real direct contact with the Raos and never any news that we haven't already found out on here.

At times there is an undercurrent of secrecy on this board though and some people don't want him "scared off". So go figure what his purpose is.

There is no way MG is Indian, not a chance!!! He is British 100%

But that is the point MG, the Government could quite easily force Venkys to get out of the club, remember, despite the Premier Leagues original stance, the Government have the power to overturn any of their decisions if it is in the best interests of our country, and watch out for this one, Parliamentary privelige allows an MP to speak about issues other people cant due to legals,

its getting very close.

But that is the point MG, the Government could quite easily force Venkys to get out of the club, remember, despite the Premier Leagues original stance, the Government have the power to overturn any of their decisions if it is in the best interests of our country, and watch out for this one, Parliamentary privelige allows an MP to speak about issues other people cant due to legals,

its getting very close.

You think Parliament is going to take the extraordinary step of forcing out the Rao's just because they aren't good at their jobs? It would cause an international incident. They will just hold hearings and make all sort of exasperated sounding speeches. And nothing will come of it. Just like they did last year.

You think Parliament is going to take the extraordinary step of forcing out the Rao's just because they aren't good at their jobs? It would cause an international incident. They will just hold hearings and make all sort of exasperated sounding speeches. And nothing will come of it. Just like they did last year.

I must have missed that, what was it?

I'll vouch for MG.

I've never "met" him. Though I have been in the same location as him (and have the photos to prove it). By using information he submitted when creating his account here (that I'm obviously not a liberty to share) and a little net detective work. I'm 100% convinced he is who he claims (either that, or it's a long con be started many years ago).

(Note to MG: Don't worry, I won't disclose any additional information I have, you're entitled to disclose as much or as little as you want).

I must have missed that, what was it?

Here is the announcement from December 2010:

http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/culture-media-and-sport-committee/news/committee-launches-a-new-inquiry-on-football-governance/

Gill from MUFC, Bates from Leeds, Quinn from Sunderland all testified about how English football was threatened with crushing debts and spiraling wages. Fortunately Parliament fixed everything and we have nothing to worry about.

Not good at their jobs is the least of their worries!!

I'll vouch for MG.

I've never "met" him. Though I have been in the same location as him (and have the photos to prove it). By using information he submitted when creating his account here (that I'm obviously not a liberty to share) and a little net detective work. I'm 100% convinced he is who he claims (either that, or it's a long con be started many years ago).

(Note to MG: Don't worry, I won't disclose any additional information I have, you're entitled to disclose as much or as little as you want).

Like I said earlier don't care if he is who he says he is , he's an arrogant get! Just like the lunes at the helm

I was a little abrupt yesterday. For that I apologize. It was a long day.

As I said in an earlier post, the nice staff at Ewood park/training grounds and the people of Blackburn are the reason why I'm doing what little I can to help. All I get out of this is grief and possible unemployment.

Kelbo - The UK government is handing over cases full of cash in an effort to get on the good side of the Indian government every year (Even when the Indian government says it doesn't want it). Do you really think they'd risk upsetting the Indians over this - Especially with the Eurofighter deal hanging in the balance?

If parliament really cared about Rovers so much they'd buy the club using the 'aid' money and hand it over to the fans instead of giving the cash to India. (They could've done it 250 times over by now)

As I said in an earlier post, the nice staff at Ewood park/training grounds and the people of Blackburn are the reason why I'm doing what little I can to help. All I get out of this is grief and possible unemployment.

We'd love you to help (we are people of Blackburn too) but by your own admission there is little or nothing that you can do.

By the way, this is not about a diplomatic issue between the UK and India. This is about some p###-poor owners who need to put up or push off.

The Eurofighter deal isn't hanging in the balance, India has chosen the French aircraft, it's cheaper....sense of deja vu coming on. National Government would never ever spend on a particular localised project like Rovers, what the aim of the debate was to bring it to the attention of those directly involved in the governance of football in England.

Your flippant answers do not endear you to those who truly care about this team.

Archived