SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you need vic rubbing in :P

according to a lady I know rubbing Vick into the soles of ones feet at bedtime (obviously you then have to wear socks in bed) stops you coughing during the night. Might stop you doing a number of other things too, but it is supposedly proven to stop coughing.

I dont really know what to write to you right now. Im so frustrated, sad and angry. I find myself being angry at you for some reason, you represent the horrible regime of Venkys and the silence from them are deafening, so from the lack of blaming anyone else, YOU are the only Venkys representative we see (if you are who you say you are of course).

Obviously none of this is YOUR fault. And you probably have NOTHING to do with Blackburn Rovers Football Club other than working for the chicken-company who ownes us, so I know I have no reason to blame you what so ever! Just shows how chaothic the situation is!

At the very very very very least they should have the decency of giving us just a little information about what the he** is going on as we slide elegantly down to the Championship. Just ANYTHING!

Are they all still alive??? :rolleyes:

I dont like to use the word hate, but to say anything else about what I think about Venkys would be wrong. Venkys has destroyed our football club and our only hope now is for them to sell us to someone who actually cares about football.

Why they bought us, we might never know, but we know it was a big big mistake for all parties involved (except Jerome Anderson that is! :rolleyes: )

I know what you're saying, and I can't argue with any of it. Bad decisions are bad enough, but owning up to them when things can't get any worse would be a tip-toe in the right direction.

The fans forum are trying to establish contact from the UK. I'm trying as hard (but subtly) as I can from this side.

highly doubt that m.g, he will be sold in the summer, no way will they keep him!!

If he behaves himself, and shows up for the games - It's possible. But word came down from the top that his bad-attitude meant that he'd be getting sold only if somebody paid silly money.

Wonder if MG has said a little too much there about Sambas mouth.

Does Samba know something that they are afraid of if he was to leave and reveal to all being the team captain and all.

Nope. Just take the post at face value. He went AWOL for a game then tried to play hard-ball with the owners via the printed press. I'm guessing that he hadn't noticed how ineffective that is with the Rao family. Thousands of fans try it every week - And they're not getting 60k wages for doing it (or even much in the way of acknowledgment).

Nope. Just take the post at face value. He went AWOL for a game then tried to play hard-ball with the owners via the printed press. I'm guessing that he hadn't noticed how ineffective that is with the Rao family. Thousands of fans try it every week - And they're not getting 60k wages for doing it (or even much in the way of acknowledgment).

Thanks for clearing that up MG.

The beauty or the ugliness of the current Samba situation is, that the vast majority of the fans are behind Samba :rock: and not Kean /Venky's. If any team doesnt have the respect for their manager (Kean)then that team is definitely going knowhwere as is our Rovers.

Why do they want this much hatred? Is it that difficult for them to get into the mindset of the fan of a football club? Or are they just setting things up for to get rid of us?

My issue with Venky's now is it seems they are holding grudges. They wont invest because they have a grudge against the fans, . . .

The fans were not protesting until several games into this season. Venkys transfer dealings were hardly awe inspiring over the summer. The lack of investment due to fan behavior is bull.

I know what you're saying, and I can't argue with any of it. Bad decisions are bad enough, but owning up to them when things can't get any worse would be a tip-toe in the right direction.

If he behaves himself, and shows up for the games - It's possible. But word came down from the top that his bad-attitude meant that he'd be getting sold only if somebody paid silly money.

In other words, Venkys continues with its run of bad decisions.

Samba could show up for training, do the minimal to get by, and collect 60k/week for the next several years. And considering Venkys will have him on light duty, or that he may perform at 90% so he doesn't get injured, he'll leave in tip top condition.

Samba could show up for training, do the minimal to get by, and collect 60k/week for the next several years. And considering Venkys will have him on light duty, or that he may perform at 90% so he doesn't get injured, he'll leave in tip top condition.

This could backfire because Kean (or the Witch might instruct Kean) to get Samba to be his official box carrier and if that is the case , what will Myles have to do all day long? Then the supporters will be asking the question why are Rovers paying (Venky's "just like a family member"'s) son to sit around all day doing nothing.

Interesting that Venky's not are interested in the signing's and wages of Riberio and Anderson but are quite happy to p*** off and treat like dirt experienced professional footballers.

I think the Samba situation tells you everything you need to know why Kean is still in a job , lying, deceitful and arrogant fits into the Venkyworld quite well.

Scummy owners agents and manager!!!

7-1 bottom three and this puppet ain't fired. Mg don't know or don't give a toss if your for real or but one thing is certain ..venkys are Pillocks and killing our club and they don't give a flying f!!!!

Scummy owners agents and manager!!!

7-1 bottom three and this puppet ain't fired. Mg don't know or don't give a toss if your for real or but one thing is certain ..venkys are Pillocks and killing our club and they don't give a flying f!!!!

Thats done it ABBEY, no more transfer funds for the next millenia unless you toe the line

:D

Does anybody else think the team played like it did because the captain was left out by cocco, despite being fit and well.

Does not look like the team are playing for cocco at all, but maybe they will play for Samba.

It might also explain why cocco did not employ the hairdryer, " RIGHT YOU LOT THAT WAS A FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX etc," player response " (Please don't use that word again) off cocco, we play for the captain"

Thats done it ABBEY, no more transfer funds for the next millenia unless you toe the line

:D

Does anybody else think the team played like it did because the captain was left out by cocco, despite being fit and well.

Does not look like the team are playing for cocco at all, but maybe they will play for Samba.

It might also explain why cocco did not employ the hairdryer, " RIGHT YOU LOT THAT WAS A FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX etc," player response " (Please don't use that word again) off cocco, we play for the captain"

I thought the reason he didn't was cos, being bald, he doesn't own one.

I thought the reason he didn't was cos, being bald, he doesn't own one.

:D maybe, or possibly he does not know how to re-deploy capital equipment.

The point I was making though may be valid

just who are the players playing for?

:D maybe, or possibly he does not know how to re-deploy capital equipment.

The point I was making though may be valid

just who are the players playing for?

I think we've all known the answer to that since the comments on radio Rovers by players after the Blackpool game last season. and it didn't include Kean.

I think we've all known the answer to that since the comments on radio Rovers by players after the Blackpool game last season. and it didn't include Kean.

I agree, it has never been as visible as the Arsenal game before though.

How can the Venkys not see it, they are paying him mega bucks for what?

I agree, it has never been as visible as the Arsenal game before though.

How can the Venkys not see it, they are paying him mega bucks for what?

to front up, tell the lies they like to hear and take the flak from fans for it. For this they pay him a handsome wage and they can sit in Pune and ignore us. Easy really.

to front up, tell the lies they like to hear and take the flak from fans for it. For this they pay him a handsome wage and they can sit in Pune and ignore us. Easy really.

Kind of spoils their TV dinner parties though with the peers in attendance

Kind of spoils their TV dinner parties though with the peers in attendance

Watching us crash and burn like on saturday was probably better entertainment for the guests than having to talk to Mrs d and the brothers though, and there's that nice Mr Kean at the end explaining how it's not his fault and really it's all down to that disgusting frog/ the referee/ that nasty Dutchman who always scores against us even when we beg him not to etc. fun really, no?!!!!

Watching us crash and burn like on saturday was probably better entertainment for the guests than having to talk to Mrs d and the brothers though, and there's that nice Mr Kean at the end explaining how it's not his fault and really it's all down to that disgusting frog/ the referee/ that nasty Dutchman who always scores against us even when we beg him not to etc. fun really, no?!!!!

It is not everybody in India that is gullible

Archived