BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread gets more bizzare every time I log on! If you don't believe who MG claims he is then ignore him ffs!!! Why insult him and have him jumping through hoops..... he may just think 'why should I bother' and not post again! Where would that have got us? Back to having no info, the one thing we all agree on that we can't get enough of!

I agree. MG Road is vouched for by reliable people, one of whom is of the Pune 9 (Ste B) and a journalist (Kamy). It doesn't get more reliable than that, short of metaphysical certainty which is impossible.

Asking him to jump through additional hoops to "prove" his identity is a waste of time and rude. If you ask me to prove that I'm Steve Moss, I'd laugh at you. Believe me or not, I could care less.

At this point, MG Road should take the same tack, if for no other reasons to avoid his identity from being publically outed. Venkys has apparently shut up Paul Hunt, which is a shame, and I'd hate to add to the list.

I agree. MG Road is vouched for by reliable people, one of whom is of the Pune 9 (Ste B) and a journalist (Kamy). It doesn't get more reliable than that, short of metaphysical certainty which is impossible.

Asking him to jump through additional hoops to "prove" his identity is a waste of time and rude. If you ask me to prove that I'm Steve Moss, I'd laugh at you. Believe me or not, I could care less.

At this point, MG Road should take the same tack, if for no other reasons to avoid his identity from being publically outed. Venkys has apparently shut up Paul Hunt, which is a shame, and I'd hate to add to the list.

No-one's asking for his identity, just to rule out him being a dingle.

What is he telling us though that is worth knowing? I can't see that anything he's said has actually been good info. so they are actively looking for a new manager are they? Well I'm not sure i believe that because i reckon if they wer actively looking they'd have found. if that's not true, then what else he has said can we trust? That The raos care? Of course they don't.

For those who doubt whether MG.Road is genuine or not, I can 100% guarantee that he was very closely associated with the Raos the last time they attended a football match in the UK.

Having spoken to Tom last night I'm also very confident that he is who he claims to be.

• Backroom

He is, to me it's not in doubt he proved to me he was in Pune at the same time as we were

It would be unfair to say more but the guy is genuine

Can't say I'm 100% convinced yet but the consensus seems to be to tolerate MG for now. So, I've noticed in your chain of threads, MG, that you use the words 'hope' and 'hopefully' rather a lot. Surely you and the Rao family realise that Premiership football clubs can't and indeed mustn't be run on hope. The fickle hand of fate is not to be trusted; you have to at least try to manage your own destiny - and act quickly.

And how exactly would I do that? This is an open forum. I'm not a moderator, and I can't stop you from saying whatever you want.

Open forum in a country which has defamation laws, somebody says something potentially libelous you go tell Venky's the poster gets sued. This is not actually a pop at you personally, more the owners, if people in contact/work for/get as close to the owners as say yourself is allegedley theres that chance that may happen. This should not be the case, there is zero trust between fans and the owners and there is no knowledge of how low they could go since there has so far been a disgusting level of ignorance towards fans opinions so far.

Theres clearly a problem yet theres NOTHING being done to solve the problem. Open up communication with fans, start doing somthing about our problems on the pitch, put the rumours of financial meltdown to rest with investment, we may have reason to give them a second chance even if the club wash relegated but until communication and actions are in place there can be no trust. Its all well and good saying they want us to win and do well anyone can buy a club and do that, there has to be substancial efforts to back up those sorts of claims, we have already seen an example of what happens when a proper manager is appointed at Sunderland yet Venkys persist with Kean. Over xmas there were 3 winnable home games and 2 impossible away games, yes we got 4 points from the prestige games against United and Liverpool away and thats great for Venky's patting themselves on their back and showing off to their mates but Id have taken 9, 7, 4 or even 3 points from the 3 home games from teams we are battling(or should be) in the League.

• Backroom

How? Did he have a photo of you in that mickey mouse top?

He took the photo :P

That's a joke by the way, nice top though ain't it although the Mickey Mouse Club slogan was admittedly ill advised

With the greatest of respect to Kamy, I'm not sure we can be certain of much at the moment.

Clement has supposedly left yet today's LT say Kean has a fight to keep him as he being tempted away.

With the greatest respect kamy isn't a journo and doesn't have any influence within BRFC and neither does he have any close allies within BRFC. Whenever he's on the podcast he is always relating to what Alan Nixon has said rather than his own research own insight knowledge therefore i don't understand the great reliance upon what he says??

Not being nasty towards him just interested to know?

Archived