BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

The difficult thing about this is that you don't see the side of them which a few people over here do. You don't see how angry/moody they get when Rovers lose. You weren't with them when they celebrated beating ManU on the 31st (Or how nervous they all were with 4mins remaining). You don't see their frustration when people talk to them about SK needing to go - Like they're telling the Rao's something they don't already know.

They care - Unfortunately you just don't get to see it.

Absolute garbage!

If they cared they would have taken action other than giving the deluded one a pay rise. They have done nothing to further Rovers prospects in the last twelve months, ridiculous rhetoric and ludicrous support for a clown so far out of his depth, it isn't funny are killing the club. They are either imbeciles or they are asset strippers. I can think of no other reasons for their actions or lack of, apart from a mega rich Dingle with a twisted streak.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WORST post of this year and it only took 2 days!!

Is there any proof or evidence at all that they care ?? Have they done anything or shown in anyway that they care about BLACKBURN ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB ??

THINK NOT!!

How do you get 2 ??? Zero out of ten

Cheap season tickets

Wait I have to watch that garbage with the same disorganisation every match I attend.

Better make that -1

Absolute garbage!

If they cared they would have taken action other than giving the deluded one a pay rise. They have done nothing to further Rovers prospects in the last twelve months, ridiculous rhetoric and ludicrous support for a clown so far out of his depth, it isn't funny are killing the club. They are either imbeciles or they are asset strippers. I can think of no other reasons for their actions or lack of, apart from a mega rich Dingle with a twisted streak.

Nail on head

WHY IF THEY CARED WOULD THEY GIVE KEAN A PAYRISE? LET ALONE NOT SACK HIM?

My thinking is it doesnt matter to them, Kean is cheap and they can make money through asset stripping now and young player sales in the future

The difficult thing about this is that you don't see the side of them which a few people over here do. You don't see how angry/moody they get when Rovers lose. You weren't with them when they celebrated beating ManU on the 31st (Or how nervous they all were with 4mins remaining). You don't see their frustration when people talk to them about SK needing to go - Like they're telling the Rao's something they don't already know.

Look stright to the point I haven't a clue if what your saying is true or not but on the off chance you are who you say you are could you answer some questions for me?

I won't argue with you or anything and you don't have to try and defend anyone to me. All I want is your opinion.

1) You say they care about the club and are that they support the team, do they realise how bad its going to get for the club when we get relegated?

2) Kean has to go simple as that, the fans will never ever be won back to their side until he is gone. do they understand that?

3) As many have said Rovers fans don't require all this talk of big signings just honesty. It would go a long way to repair the relationship between owners and fans if they issued a full and frank statement telling us exactly where things stand. The constant negative rumours are making things so much worse.

Again no clue if there was any point in this post but there you go.

Look stright to the point I haven't a clue if what your saying is true or not but on the off chance you are who you say you are could you answer some questions for me?

I won't argue with you or anything and you don't have to try and defend anyone to me. All I want is your opinion.

1) You say they care about the club and are that they support the team, do they realise how bad its going to get for the club when we get relegated?

2) Kean has to go simple as that, the fans will never ever be won back to their side until he is gone. do they understand that?

3) As many have said Rovers fans don't require all this talk of big signings just honesty. It would go a long way to repair the relationship between owners and fans if they issued a full and frank statement telling us exactly where things stand. The constant negative rumours are making things so much worse.

There is always a point to honest questions being asked but one thing to remember MG has never said he has the ear of the family. So I would guess he only passes on what he hears. While I don't agree with some of what he writes I am always interested to hear what he says.

1290708484_dramatic-eagle.gif]

1.WE DONT SEE ANY SIDE OF THEM....THEY ARE PIG IGNORENT!!!!

2.ANGRY/MOODY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

3.MUFC GAME ...THAT SUMS THEM UP ,THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT WILLY WAVING. I READ THEY THREW A PARTY AGAIN FOR THE GAME? WELL WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER GAMES???

4.IF THEY WANTED HIM SACKING HE WOULD BE GONE!!!!!!!!

5.THEY CARE .....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CRAZY FOOL!!!!!!

:wstu: :wstu: :wstu:

Ok MG Road------here's a simple question. If Venkys care why don't they do something to save the club? Please---a direct answer to a direct question is all I'm asking.

Whether MG is someone who has the ear of the owners or not isn't really relevant.

If he isn't who he claims to be, then that doesn't do anything to help our current plight, so I don't see the point in wasting so much energy slagging him off. After all, on the off chance that he is who he says he is, then why scare him away? Even if there is a 1% chance that he is genuine, then that is a tiny window to possibly get the message across in one more small way. Keep the dialogue open, and try and use those windows as much as we can.

For instance, perhaps MG, if he is genuine, can slip into whatever conversation he may have with someone who knows someone... who knows someone.... who can speak to someone.... at Venkys.. and pass on some home truths, such as

1) If Blackburn get relegated, there will be no use for developing the brand name in Asia or anywhere else. Those of us on the other side of the world know only too well that ONLY the EPL gets ESPN/FOX coverage. Anything else is a 5 minuite highlights package - if that ! If we go down, Venkys can kiss it all goodbye. A massive waste of time and effort. They have 1 month of a transfer window to DO something to save their investment. Asian kids will NOT support a team or buy the jerseys of a team in the second tier.

2) It is much much cheaper to KEEP a side in the premier league, that to try and get there if you are out. A relatively small expenditure now might see us stay up, whereas if (when) we go down, and lose all of our top players, it will cost a bomb more to build a side up that can challenge for promotion. There are bigger sides than BRFC languishing in the Championship, and have done for years. Jack Walker's do not come along very often.

3) If 'family' and 'doing it properly means doing it yourself' is so important in your culture, than where are you ? Where is your public face ? Why have you shut up shop and walked away at the sign of conflict? Don't you realise that the absence and lack of communication makes those who have been gutted by the sheer lack of any sign of competent management despise you even more ? Angry blokes like Abbey who are passionate supporters will continue to get more and more angry...because they can do nothing else. By denying them a sounding board, you have denied them a say in their own club. It does you no favours to put your head in the sand. You have bought an English football club with a proud tradition. You say Indian tradition cherishes 'family'.. well think of BRFC as a family, with the head of that family disappeared on the other side of the world and who refuses to speak to us.

4) If you can't sack Kean because it will cost too much - then why give him an improved contract ? the supporters can't believe or trust anything you do when it is all behind closed doors and stinks to high heaven of dodgy deals and shady practice. You would be surprised how much respect you get from westerners when you 'fess up', and are open and honest - even if you have made a mistake. Kean is a poor manager - his record speaks for itself.But he is despised by so many fans not even because of that (his record is not much poorer than Coyles for instance), but because he never ever admits that he stuffed up or concedes to making a mistake or agrees that the team gave a poor performance. I have heard it said that lying in certain circumstances is acceptable in Indian culture. Well it is not in English culture.

I have lurked on this forum for years, but I have now decided to have my say. Sorry to rant and rave so much. MG, on the off chance that you are who you say you are, and if you have any influence (or even a say) at all with anyone, the above is how one 'average' fan feels.

Thanks for your time

There is always a point to honest questions being asked but one thing to remember MG has never said he has the ear of the family. So I would guess he only passes on what he hears. While I don't agree with some of what he writes I am always interested to hear what he says.

Passing on what he hears would be good enough for me.

We have so little interaction with the owners and trickle of info flow has to be a good thing (If legit).

Hes here making sure we dont say anything out of turn about our club or owners

And how exactly would I do that? This is an open forum. I'm not a moderator, and I can't stop you from saying whatever you want.

All they need to do is pick up a phone, call the lancashire telegraph and give a short honest explanation of the current situation, im pretty forgiving as are most rovers fans, im prepared to forget about all the BS promises and targets they made in their 1st 6 months and the shambles that has been the last 6 months, i just want to know where the club stands financialy are they not prepared to personally fund the club anymore and if not what are their plans.

Also FFS get rid of the deluded lieing parasite kean, its making the venkys, Mrs.Desai inparticular look pathetically weak the why she allows kean to call her direct everytime we lose to just blag her head with excuses, which she SEEMS to fall for everytime.

yhey seem like good people at heart, but they seem to be so cut of from reality and the fans feelings, they seem to be judging the fans from the over exagerated, biased and sensationalist opinions of the british press(dont they know where hated by the british press), opposition managers and kean and his pals, they must suck it up and come and face the fans(in a controlled enviroment).

I agree. A good interview with the press would be a big step in the right direction. I don't know if they'll ever discuss the clubs finances publicly as it's not something generally done over here. But it is done over there with Football clubs I guess, so maybe they'll bend to UK culture and do it.

The Kean issue is the biggest at the moment. They're working on a replacement but that's all I'm willing to say on the subject as the rest of what I've heard is hearsay and rumour.

Who says Steve Kean has Mrs. Desai's direct phone number? Kean? There'd be more chance of you having a direct line to the Queen.

If the Jan transfer window goes as planned and a new manager arrives, hopefully the club will get some better results. Once this happens I'm sure the family will re-engage with the fans.

MG Road.

You're not a Rovers fan.

You don't directly communicate with the Raos (as far as we know).

You don't provide us with any real info.

You seem to enjoy the sport of antagonising board members.

You've convinced Kamy and others that you are who you say you are (a Venkys employee)

Why are you on here exactly? What do you get out of it? You seem to be trying to create a feeling of sympathy towards the Raos. Are you a plant? Do you get paid extra for this?

Why am I on here... Board members were asking what was the thoughts of people in Pune. I joined and answered. Since then I've stuck around for various reasons.

I'm not a plant.

I don't get paid extra for surfing the net during office hours - No.

Venkys must think we are really stupid if they think we will just lap up what this guy, who is blindingly obvious a Venkys plant, is telling us.

2/10 Must try harder next time

Blindingly obvious - You should've gone to Specsavers. ;)

Ok. A good thought out post.

1. Yes. They realize that it'll be very difficult to bounce back up. They know good players will leave. Getting good players to replace them will be very very difficult. etc.

2. Yes. They know that. But as I've said before, nobody wants his job as relegation looks very, very likely (But still not certain). I'm hearing positive things about him being repositioned during the Jan window.

3. I agree 200%. All of this bad PR should've been nipped in the bud early on. I can't excuse the family for this as they are directly responsible for all press releases coming out of Ewood. As I've said before, I think they're waiting for the tide to turn results-wise before making any statements.

BUT - In their defense - Releasing a statement saying that the manager which they chose over Allardice is poo, wouldn't benefit anybody (Until he's gone).

Why am I on here... Board members were asking what was the thoughts of people in Pune. I joined and answered. Since then I've stuck around for various reasons.

I'm not a plant.

I don't get paid extra for surfing the net during office hours - No.

This is what I was getting at!

1290708484_dramatic-eagle.gif]

1.WE DONT SEE ANY SIDE OF THEM....THEY ARE PIG IGNORENT!!!!

2.ANGRY/MOODY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

3.MUFC GAME ...THAT SUMS THEM UP ,THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT WILLY WAVING. I READ THEY THREW A PARTY AGAIN FOR THE GAME? WELL WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER GAMES???

4.IF THEY WANTED HIM SACKING HE WOULD BE GONE!!!!!!!!

5.THEY CARE .....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CRAZY FOOL!!!!!!

:wstu: :wstu: :wstu:

3. I mentioned that game because I was with them for that game. I wasn't there for the Stoke game. They had a party after the game... It was a New Years party. I already posted about that.

p.s. Are you saying that they shouldn't celebrate when Rovers win? Why not?

4. And replaced by whom?

Excellant post mate, couldnt agrre more, point 4 in particular is very true, id forgive them all tomorrow if they just admited there faults instead of blatantly lying to us as you cant get away with lying these days with the web and tabloids all over everything(just look at the rooney debacle this week for example) and once the apollagy has been made they just need to tell us truthfully what their plans are to get out of this mess, Simples.

Ok MG Road------here's a simple question. If Venkys care why don't they do something to save the club? Please---a direct answer to a direct question is all I'm asking.

It's a fair question. Only the family can answer it 100%

Much of the problem lies with the Manager which they choose. When he goes, things will improve.

The rest of the problem (again IMO) lies with the poor advice they've taken (which has hopefully now gone) and with their poor public relations. Hopefully this will get better when a new manager comes in and starts to get some results.

Sorry I can't give you more... I just don't know.

Whether MG is someone who has the ear of the owners or not isn't really relevant.

If he isn't who he claims to be, then that doesn't do anything to help our current plight, so I don't see the point in wasting so much energy slagging him off. After all, on the off chance that he is who he says he is, then why scare him away? Even if there is a 1% chance that he is genuine, then that is a tiny window to possibly get the message across in one more small way. Keep the dialogue open, and try and use those windows as much as we can.

For instance, perhaps MG, if he is genuine, can slip into whatever conversation he may have with someone who knows someone... who knows someone.... who can speak to someone.... at Venkys.. and pass on some home truths, such as

1) If Blackburn get relegated, there will be no use for developing the brand name in Asia or anywhere else. Those of us on the other side of the world know only too well that ONLY the EPL gets ESPN/FOX coverage. Anything else is a 5 minuite highlights package - if that ! If we go down, Venkys can kiss it all goodbye. A massive waste of time and effort. They have 1 month of a transfer window to DO something to save their investment. Asian kids will NOT support a team or buy the jerseys of a team in the second tier.

2) It is much much cheaper to KEEP a side in the premier league, that to try and get there if you are out. A relatively small expenditure now might see us stay up, whereas if (when) we go down, and lose all of our top players, it will cost a bomb more to build a side up that can challenge for promotion. There are bigger sides than BRFC languishing in the Championship, and have done for years. Jack Walker's do not come along very often.

3) If 'family' and 'doing it properly means doing it yourself' is so important in your culture, than where are you ? Where is your public face ? Why have you shut up shop and walked away at the sign of conflict? Don't you realise that the absence and lack of communication makes those who have been gutted by the sheer lack of any sign of competent management despise you even more ? Angry blokes like Abbey who are passionate supporters will continue to get more and more angry...because they can do nothing else. By denying them a sounding board, you have denied them a say in their own club. It does you no favours to put your head in the sand. You have bought an English football club with a proud tradition. You say Indian tradition cherishes 'family'.. well think of BRFC as a family, with the head of that family disappeared on the other side of the world and who refuses to speak to us.

4) If you can't sack Kean because it will cost too much - then why give him an improved contract ? the supporters can't believe or trust anything you do when it is all behind closed doors and stinks to high heaven of dodgy deals and shady practice. You would be surprised how much respect you get from westerners when you 'fess up', and are open and honest - even if you have made a mistake. Kean is a poor manager - his record speaks for itself.But he is despised by so many fans not even because of that (his record is not much poorer than Coyles for instance), but because he never ever admits that he stuffed up or concedes to making a mistake or agrees that the team gave a poor performance. I have heard it said that lying in certain circumstances is acceptable in Indian culture. Well it is not in English culture.

I have lurked on this forum for years, but I have now decided to have my say. Sorry to rant and rave so much. MG, on the off chance that you are who you say you are, and if you have any influence (or even a say) at all with anyone, the above is how one 'average' fan feels.

Thanks for your time

Excellant post mate, couldnt agrre more, point 4 in particular is very true, id forgive them all tomorrow if they just admited there faults instead of blatantly lying to us as you cant get away with lying these days with the web and tabloids all over everything(just look at the rooney debacle this week for example) and once the apollagy has been made they just need to tell us truthfully what their plans are to get out of this mess, Simples.

Thanks for your time

A good post and very well thought out.

I agree with every word.

4) I don't know the details of his 'improved' contract. Hopefully it's improvements which are performance related and which will allow Venky's to fire him or move him to another position unless his results improve (which they won't).

January will be make-or-break for the club. What happens, or doesn't happen before February will decide the clubs fate for years to come.

Archived