BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

I hadn't doubted MG's authenticity until you pointed that quote out. It is very odd.

Didn't he say something abouit spending alot of time in the UK?

But it is hard to believe anything rovers related anymore especially when its in anyway positive.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2. Yes. They know that. But as I've said before, nobody wants his job as relegation looks very, very likely (But still not certain). I'm hearing positive things about him being repositioned during the Jan window.

Nobody wants the job? I don't believe this for one second, we are a premier league teamn almost every manager in the country would jump at it. Things need to be done swiftly in football, not dragged out. Simple fact of the matter is Venky's are not looking for a new manager and are not sounding people out.

Within the Rovers? Have they considered that most managers don't want the former manager lurking around? Anyone with any significant management experience knows it would only lead to backbiting and behind close door politics. These concerns would only be heightened in the case of Steve Kean due to rumors on how he got the job to begin with.

So if Venkys are bemused about their difficulty in locating a replacement manager, they need to consider having Kean stick around is a great big negative in the books of potential replacements. If they remove Kean, perhaps send him to the Rovers Academy in India, they'd have better luck.

After that, it's likely the pay packet and transfer budgets. Good managers are not cheap (case in point, Kean was cheap and is crap) and don't like to lose.

Simple fact of life, Venky's are footballing know-nothings, I could sort a new manager in no time, we are a premier league team.

No football manager on the planet would accept Keano being kept on in any capacity and I find it highly surprising that it's even being mentioned as surely whoever is advising the chicken overlords would know this.

MG Road tell your bosses I could do a better job of running our club than any of them. Troule is given your suggestted actions by Venky's are ones that fly in the face of almost every footballing experience I have had or heard, just makes me think your not quite what you say you are.

Nobody wants the job? I don't believe this for one second, we are a premier league teamn almost every manager in the country would jump at it. Things need to be done swiftly in football, not dragged out. Simple fact of the matter is Venky's are not looking for a new manager and are not sounding people out.

Maybe managers are not interested because of the terms of the contract or Venkys way of running the club!!

Maybe managers are not interested because of the terms of the contract or Venkys way of running the club!!

Happy New Year Kelbo.

Unemployed or lower league managers would still take the chance believing they could make it work. They've been supposedly searching for months now and no-one wants one of the most desirable jobs in footall? The premier league is where everyone in footall wants to end up, it's the pinnacle of football.

Not for one second do I believe they are looking and I've even asked agents who say the same.

Happy New Year Kelbo.

Unemployed or lower league managers would still take the chance believing they could make it work. They've been supposedly searching for months now and no-one wants one of the most desirable jobs in footall? The premier league is where everyone in footall wants to end up, it's the pinnacle of football.

Not for one second do I believe they are looking and I've even asked agents who say the same.

And a Happy New Year to you too, there are one or two out there, Peter Reid, Bruce, Benetez, O'Leary etc then from the lower leagues there is Clarke at Huddersfield, the scots lad at Bristol City but my guess is they wont fancy another silver tonged scotsman, Keith Hill may do a job too but personally, I think its down to cost and what they may be offering, could be wrong though.

Having said that, if your not working £500,000 a year would come in handy!!

And a Happy New Year to you too, there are one or two out there, Peter Reid, Bruce, Benetez, O'Leary etc then from the lower leagues there is Clarke at Huddersfield, the scots lad at Bristol City but my guess is they wont fancy another silver tonged scotsman, Keith Hill may do a job too but personally, I think its down to cost and what they may be offering, could be wrong though.

Having said that, if your not working £500,000 a year would come in handy!!

I just view it as spin by the club/Venky's to try and placate the beast they have awoken. People need to realise that we are dealing with shark's and a shark loves to play with it's prey. Rovers are now the polar opposite of what we all fell in love with.

500,000K a year is more than most clubs outside of the prem pay their whole staff, other countries as well. Everyone knows that the prem is the place to be to earn exceptional money and even if relegated their wages most likely wouldn't go down (clauses providing). The names you mention would jump at the chance, only one club bottom at christmas has ever stayed up, so if they fail it can be blamed on the previous regime and they will not lose face. Keep us up and they are laughing as their reputations will take one hell of a boost. It's a no lose situation for a new man, so are we really looking?

Not a chance.

PS what's wrong with a silver tongued Scotsman???? At the end of the day Kean aside we dominate your league manager wise, trouble is Keano obviously comes from a degraded gene-pool (most likely his family has some englishness in it) and if anything his gingerness (a common outcome of mixing superb Scottish genes with the inferior english variety) is the most likely route cause of his ineptness, rather than his Scottishness. :P If anything we should be praying his Scottish genes can come to the fore in the coming months and he can pull some results out of his ass.

Well you could take snaps of Pune, with you holding up a piece of paper with something specific wrote on it?

Not me by the way.

Ok. I took some snaps of the Rovers promotional car here in Pune. But they're on my cell and I'm struggling to get them onto this computer. Hang on a minute.

I can't get them over to the computer but I can get online with my cell-phone. Is it possible to put them up here directly, without going via photobucket etc?

Not much I can do about that other than take some snaps of Pune - Which anybody could cut and paste from Google images.

Now, now, MG, let's not be too hasty with the "can't do" attitude...

I've just taken this picture of today's local paper.

How about you doing the same with today's (or tomorrow's) local Pune newspaper and posting it on here? Narrows down the chances of you being a dingle imposter?

dfef3570.jpg

Over to you...

You cant upload pics to this site (well I can, but we've disabled it for users), you will have to go via photobucket or tinypic.

I can change that later on, but tbqh, I dont doubt your identity as much as others are doing.

You cant upload pics to this site (well I can, but we've disabled it for users), you will have to go via photobucket or tinypic.

I can change that later on, but tbqh, I dont doubt your identity as much as others are doing.

Kamy seems certain MG is legit!!

Kamy seems certain MG is legit!!

With the greatest of respect to Kamy, I'm not sure we can be certain of much at the moment.

Clement has supposedly left yet today's LT say Kean has a fight to keep him as he being tempted away.

This thread gets more bizzare every time I log on! If you don't believe who MG claims he is then ignore him ffs!!! Why insult him and have him jumping through hoops..... he may just think 'why should I bother' and not post again! Where would that have got us? Back to having no info, the one thing we all agree on that we can't get enough of!

Now, now, MG, let's not be too hasty with the "can't do" attitude...

I've just taken this picture of today's local paper.

How about you doing the same with today's (or tomorrow's) local Pune newspaper and posting it on here? Narrows down the chances of you being a dingle imposter?

dfef3570.jpg

Over to you...

Not convinced your really from Lancashire, I notice the date is very blurred and unreadable. Only an Englishman could be so sloppy :P .

With the greatest of respect to Kamy, I'm not sure we can be certain of much at the moment.

Clement has supposedly left yet today's LT say Kean has a fight to keep him as he being tempted away.

With the greatest of respects, with the data he had on his profile open to the public up until a few days ago, if you had been that bothered, you could have done the research yourself, and found out exactly who he is, his job title, the lot.

Why do we continually give aggravation and doubt people on here, MG is trying in his own way to mediate and in many ways share info we may not normally have got, personally, I believe the fella, lets stop hammering the guy and listen to what he has to say, you may be surprised at some stage how accurate his info is!!

Can you take a pic of page 11? I want to see what's going on with the Womens New Year resolutions. :blush:

I think they have the Telegraph in Colne, nip out and get one. Tescos are 24 hours now, but don't leave it too late to though they'll be packed up and sent for pulping later on. ;)

I think they have the Telegraph in Colne, nip out and get one. Tescos are 24 hours now, but don't leave it too late to though they'll be packed up and sent for pulping later on. ;)

Only the Burnley and Pendle edition over here Jisty!!

Why do we continually give aggravation and doubt people on here, MG is trying in his own way to mediate and in many ways share info we may not normally have got, personally, I believe the fella, lets stop hammering the guy and listen to what he has to say, you may be surprised at some stage how accurate his info is!!

When the bloke comes to read your meter, do you ask for ID?

Archived