BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Question For Derek Shaw

And Podcast 55 tell you who did.

Schuster is a good manager but no experience in this country tho.

Anyone think this Berg and Appleton debate has gone now. no point going over it yet again.

We need to get behind Bowyer and the players and focus on this season and NOT last season.

I appreciate that Chaddy and fully agree we need to get behind Bowyer but the thread was titled what would you ask Derek Shaw and although it's going over old ground I would just like to know his logic behind hiring Appleton ahead of Schuster am just curious what was going through his brain when coming up with that one & yes Schuster may not be experienced at this level but he has certainly won more trophies than Appleton. Just to confirm I am a million per cent behind Bowyer this year my commitment is clearly underlined by the fact that I have my first season ticket at Rovers this year.

Derek, one question for you and the same question for Venkys coincidentally, just out of interest, what else are you sh1t at?

Shelving :lol:

I appreciate that Chaddy and fully agree we need to get behind Bowyer but the thread was titled what would you ask Derek Shaw and although it's going over old ground I would just like to know his logic behind hiring Appleton ahead of Schuster am just curious what was going through his brain when coming up with that one & yes Schuster may not be experienced at this level but he has certainly won more trophies than Appleton. Just to confirm I am a million per cent behind Bowyer this year my commitment is clearly underlined by the fact that I have my first season ticket at Rovers this year.

Shelving :lol:

In that Podcast 55 it tell you why Appleton was appointed and by who!!! Shaw was told to appointed him by the owners.

My question would be to Shaw, are we on course to reach FFP budget rules???

Last season is last season. its gone and there is no point keep going over old ground.

Shebby didn't want Holloway as manager when Shaw wanted Holloway. think rumours were that when meeting Holloway didn't Shebby walk out of the meeting?

Shebby and Shaw then appointed Berg not Appleton.

Appleton came after. The owners made this decision not Shaw or Shebby. this was said in podcast 55.

The story doing the rounds Chaddy is that Holloway and his advisors walked out on negotations when Shebby said that its they, who make the signings, and not Holloway. Just like Shebby said to Tim Sherwood allegedly.

Which judging by the Rovers agents fees thread would suggest its them

Got to look forward.

"What lessons have been learnt from Venkys mistakes since they bought the club, and what measures have been put in place to make sure the same mistakes don't happen again?"

We can't change the past but we can determine our own future.

It would seem its the same as just wait till the january window.

When are you going to send my racking quote you promised just over 3 years ago?

Ha ha. I bet it took ages to get a call back, only to get messed around by the rep, only for nothing to ever happen. Got that tee shirt also.

My question, how did you acquire the nickname "Cash is King"?

Derek,

two part question

1) are you the giver or the taker?

2) at PNE you had the reg no CL455Y, thanks to your mate Steve 'new reg' Jackson.

Jackson agreed to sponsor PNE to the tune of 750k over a three year period, is it true Jackson raked in over 900k in consultancy fees from PNE over the same three year period???

Shebby didn't want Holloway as manager when Shaw wanted Holloway. think rumours were that when meeting Holloway didn't Shebby walk out of the meeting?

Shebby and Shaw then appointed Berg not Appleton.

Appleton came after. The owners made this decision not Shaw or Shebby. this was said in podcast 55.

I heard Holloway got up from his seat and gave S

Archived