BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's

i see you quote me again...christ all mighty its worse than ever..stalker alert again.

no idea what you have said or care but i bet your having another dig.( tj btw)

I see you're going to be mis-quoting me at the bottom of all your messages. Not really in a place to call people stalkers for quoting are you!

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see you quote me again...christ all mighty its worse than ever..stalker alert again.

no idea what you have said or care but i bet your having another dig.( tj btw)

and you like to tell me to grow up(your probably twice my age aswell) what a childish pathetic response,

yes abbey im stalking you, I cant get enough of you, blah blah blah zzzzzzzzz,

I see you're going to be mis-quoting me at the bottom of all your messages. Not really in a place to call people stalkers for quoting are you!

thing is your not on the ignore list and did you not say we cant hate or they are not to blame.

TJ is leagues above you in wazockness . He just tries to wind me up every day ,for what reason I have no idea.

thing is your not on the ignore list and did you not say we cant hate or they are not to blame.

TJ is leagues above you in wazockness . He just tries to wind me up every day ,for what reason I have no idea.

Every fan can feel what they want - I don't like venkys. My only point is that I worry about us openly slating them because I don't want them to punish us by shutting rovers down or making us sell Rhodes, Cairney, Conway etc.

Not thinking they check our messageboards, but when they show up and we chuck snowballs at them or boo them I just worry they will pull the plug.

Their lack of an apology makes me think they are proud so hostility from fans might make them stop putting money in.

sig changed.(BUck)

Do you honestly think they give a rat's arse what we think?

They think we are the lowest of the low ,a bit like peasants. If they pull the plug then we start again from wherever. At least the club will be rid of the vermin and fans can slowly reunite and get back to supporting the REAL team not some slumdogs little plaything.Whether that be on sunday morning or in the championship.

I will openly hate them til the day I die and if the club goes under I can hold my head and say i made a stand and didn't roll over and have my belly tickled by the Lunes From Pune.

you mis spell stunt

:lol:

The ignore facility needs upgrading.

"This post has been hidden because Abbey has chosen to ignore T.J.Hughes. Manage Abnore list or view it anyway."

some great humour tonight

Archived