BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well in the last couple of pages Barry White, Bob Dylan, Desmond Decker, Prince , The Royal family (and the poor) and Queen have been mentioned so could be

Is this a good time to mention the Rao's tainted love, of their baby

If I was them I wouldn't show up to matches. Travel to Blackburn from India to have Abbey and co. boo them and shout at them to go away?! - What fun. What they have done this season is keep us afloat and let football people run the club - Doesn't sound like bad behaviour to me. Crying shame they didn't start behaving like that 3 years ago.

I appreciate that Abbey wants them gone - he is happy for us to collapse and re-form as a pub team. I'm not.

Sorry Bucks but are you on wind up mode? You, and a couple of others must be the only people in the UK with a kind word for the Venky morons. I want these destructive monsters out now.....and yes others will replace them.

Sorry Bucks but are you on wind up mode? You, and a couple of others must be the only people in the UK with a kind word for the Venky morons. I want these destructive monsters out now.....and yes others will replace them.

Are you really sure about that? If no one steps up to the mark it would likely be 'Bye Bye Blackbirdburn'.

I am with you on this Preston Blue

So lets get this right.... they appoint a Director Of Comms because they want to build bridges with the fans. Then they turn up unannounced to meet the queen without any communication whatsoever (even from the Everton fan) and expect us to respect what they trying to do !!!

If they go without attending the game tomorrow that confirms to the world that their whole thing is a sham and the Director of Comms might as well pack his bags and go now because his cred is down the pan . Building bridges????

These are classless morons and despite their alleged financial support it is all because of the problem they created for themselves in the first place. I hate these people with a passion and those that think we have any future with these nobs owning us really want to get a grip. We don't matter one iota to them. Its a plaything that they pick up and toss away again any time they fancy.

Its an insult to us all.

Wonder what gifts have been bestowed on Her Maj to mark the visit , here's my guesses

A Rovers shirt with Liz 2 on the back,

A set of shelves ( vat knocked off for cash ;) )

A signed picture of Madame and a bag of frozen chicken nibbles

An FA tie and a 1 second cassette tape of spoken words

A Rovers promotion 2013/14 season t-shirt as well as a European tour t-shirt 2014/15

4 x stability pads for propping up her table

A history of Everton football club book

A book on how to fiddle your benefits

The result of tomorrows game against Yeovil

and a knitted jumper with Jason Lowe's face on it

Balaji has apparently offered to pay for her trip as well

Close the book on best post of the year...nay, ever!!

Take a bow Perth.

I had no idea the queen was visiting Ewood until just now. Oh no! Nothing would give the Venkys more satisfaction than being able to welcome her to their football club and gain all the prestige that goes with that. Disaster for the club as it probably reduces even further the chance of these tubes leaving us alone at any time soon. The experiment with our club is going to continue for the foreseeable I'm afraid and this just justifies all the losses and the bad publicity in their eyes.

Why couldn't she follow her stupid, jug eared, mummy's boy of a son and go and visit that hovel at the other end of the M65.

The v's could be the new supertramps

Take a look at our gaffer

He's the only one we got

Not much of a gaffer

But then we have binned a lot

Take a jumbo across the water

Come to see Anuradha

Try to get my contract longer

I'm hoping it's going to come true

But there's not a lot I can do

I'll do you up like a kipper for breakfast

Madame dear, Madame dear

I know I'll have to kiss ass

That's how Steve Kean's a millionaire

I'm a winner, I'm a sinner

Do you want my autograph

I'm a loser, what a joker

I'm playing my jokes upon you

While there's nothing better to do

He's the only one we got

Not much of a gaffer

Come to see Anuradha

(apologies to Rogers and co for wrecking a great song.)

Already left.

I had a feeling you might feel the urge to do that. Where've you been hiding, Mr G?

Why did they bother travelling back to meet the Queen and not stay for a match a day later?

They have just stuck up two fingers to all Rovers fans, and simultaneously squatted-and-evacuated over the heads of people, like Ewood Spark, who defend them.

Are you really sure about that? If no one steps up to the mark it would likely be 'Bye Bye Blackbirdburn'.

I'd much rather have them out of the club and us in the conference than have them running up millions of pounds worth of debt and then running away.

The club can't start to recover until confused of Pune have sodded off back to Pune.

After all the indignities we've had to endure, that family getting to meet the Queen as a spin-off benefit of ruining this club sticks in the craw something chronic.

Exactly and anyone who can't understand anger towards it needs to give their heed a shake !

Who will replace them? And where were these people when we were for sale for years in the prem with much less debt?

He's the only one we got

Not much of a gaffer

Come to see Anuradha

I'll do you up like a kipper for breakfast

Madame dear, Madame dear

I know I'll have to kiss ass

That's how Steve Kean's a millionaire

I'm a winner, I'm a sinner

Do you want my autograph

I'm a loser, what a joker

I'm playing my jokes upon you

While there's nothing better to do

He's the only one we got

Not much of a gaffer

Come to see Anuradha

(apologies to Rogers and co for wrecking a great song.)

keaning brilliant

Who will replace them? And where were these people when we were for sale for years in the prem with much less debt?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Somebody somewhere would have bought us. There was other interest over the time we were for sale. whether they would have been better, worse, the same is another argument. These lot got the gig because they were the first to plonk the cash on the table without too many questions (due to 'the plan' no doubt) Also because this particular deal suited ALL parties (££££) involved.

Archived