BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's

Andy would know that it is option available to the owners.

If you seriously think they'll do this you need sectioning

but we don't know what the owners will do.

Stuart, All I have said it is option that the owners might decide to do this. that's all.

I have ask people who a lot of accounting knowledge like Andy Neil on twitter whether this could be option. he said it is a option.

Can't believe anyone thinks the loons will do this FFS

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe anyone thinks the loons will do this FFS

No one knows anything about their plans, hence cyclical debates with no right or wrongs, and worse still no light at the end of the tunnel.

Based on events this season we can only presume they are willing to keep losing vast amounts of money propping up a business they decimated. We can but hope that remains their stance in the short term and that they miraculously arrive at a formula that gets us up and keeps us up.

I hope for only one thing from them.....TO KEAN OFF!!!

I hope they don't. Because they are propping up our club.

Maybe the hatred belongs on the jerome anderson thread?! He saw venkys coming. They were naive and daft - He had a plan to bleed our club dry to line his pockets and was able to because they were clueless.

The real villains have dissappeared with the money, to their credit venkys are still here.

Maybe the hatred belongs on the jerome anderson thread?! He saw venkys coming. They were naive and daft - He had a plan to bleed our club dry to line his pockets and was able to because they were clueless.

The real villains have dissappeared with the money, to their credit venkys are still here.

So Venkys are innocent just totally naive? That's it?

So Venkys are innocent just totally naive? That's it?

No - being daft and naive can be all that is needed for owners to ruin companies.

But I think the plan to bleed rovers was Anderson's. He did so and is now gone.

Imagine his laughter as he leaves venkys paying 2 million a month to prop up half the club they bought while he dissapears with the cash, and we blame venkys. He is a clever crook.

There were rumours on here for a long time that venkys were asset stripping rovers for their own gain. Their continued financing of us long beyond them last selling a valuable player and as the tv money and parachute payments dry up proves that is not the case.

No - being daft and naive can be all that is needed for owners to ruin companies.

But I think the plan to bleed rovers was Anderson's. He did so and is now gone.

Imagine his laughter as he leaves venkys paying 2 million a month to prop up half the club they bought while he dissapears with the cash, and we blame venkys. He is a clever crook.

There were rumours on here for a long time that venkys were asset stripping rovers for their own gain. Their continued financing of us long beyond them last selling a valuable player and as the tv money and parachute payments dry up proves that is not the case.

To a point you are right but you forgot to add half arsed, ignorant and stubborn when describing Venky's with regards to their ownership of Rovers

To a point you are right but you forgot to add half arsed, ignorant and stubborn when describing Venky's with regards to their ownership of Rovers

True.

But as I think their was no intent for them to screw us up, then as long as they fund putting right the consequences of their poor judgement I am more inclined to aim my anger at Anderson and co who knew exactly what they were doing when they played their part in our demise.

But why no communication?

Any sensible business owner who has screwed up would firstly apologise and secondly state how they were going to fix things going forward.

We get silence, which leads to uncertainty, rumours and unrest.

That Director of Communications is doing a blinding job as well.

Venkys are heroes ... Heard it all now !!

What a load of baloney !

Yes I know the other cronies have done wrong but the name above the door is the VENKYSCUM and the buck stops with them .

The owd fat hag bint is the overseer and may she one day rot in hell.

True.

But as I think their was no intent for them to screw us up, then as long as they fund putting right the consequences of their poor judgement I am more inclined to aim my anger at Anderson and co who knew exactly what they were doing when they played their part in our demise.

Wow..

If they care so much and not blameworthy then why no apology ? Why do they never show up ( don't you dare mention the snowball because they never showed up )?

You will blame the fans next for the demise..

In the words of mr royal .. Venkys not to blame ...MY ARSE

I find it near impossible to believe that at least one of these lot wasn't in on the dark side of 'the plan' from the off. Remember how buddy buddy one was/is with the fat controller and another has form for investing in a get rich quick scheme that was a bit mirky. Forget the football aspect of it for a min and just consider these lot run multi million pound businesses and they will be surrounded by their own close advisors, accountants, legal people etc. You would think one of them would have pointed out how very wrong things were turning this end more than once ?

If they were deceived by Anderson and Co, why not come out and say it to the fans?

BTW I don't believe it. They had so many chances to stop the damage but did nothing but make it worse (Coco's new mega-£ contract being a prime example).

If they were deceived by Anderson and Co, why not come out and say it to the fans?

BTW I don't believe it. They had so many chances to stop the damage but did nothing but make it worse (Coco's new mega-£ contract being a prime example).

Maybe they can't for legal reasons.

My sole knowledge of any alleged nefarious activities that have occurred since Venkys trapped up come from on here. I have read enough to learn that;

People posting on here have been reportedly gagged.

Apparently top investigative journalists have information they would like to publish but can't due to a lack of corroborative sources.

A "400 page" dossier outlining issues is floating in space.

Anecdotes alleging 3rd party ownership from places afar get repeated.

Venkys own weird statements over the time they've had the club - "we're confused", "when we took over the club", "we can get Champs League football on £5million, and leasing players." etc and so on.

What culbability they have in Rovers demise is unknown. However, at the moment it would seem that they are propping up the club's losses. If they pull the plug, Rovers in its present form will cease to exist.

What a load of baloney !

Yes I know the other cronies have done wrong but the name above the door is the VENKYSCUM and the buck stops with them .

Wow..

If they care so much and not blameworthy then why no apology ? Why do they never show up ( don't you dare mention the snowball because they never showed up )?

How can I respond to such a reasoned and well thought out argument?!

I agree that they should issue an apology. I would imagine they are quite proud, and maybe see pumping 2 million a month in to keep us afloat as a good gesture that they want to help.

But Abbey knows better.

Interesting how so many people now want Venkys to communicate more with the fans.

As I remember things they regularly gave interviews to Sky Sports and local media during the first 6-12 months of their ownership. Their clueless/naïve views led to them being ridiculed and criticised by supporters and the media. People were pleading with them to shut up, keep away from Ewood and leave the day to day operation of the club to people who had some sort of idea what they were doing. Now I'm no fan of Derek Shaw and know very little about Silvester, Cheston and Myers, but at the very least they are people who have been involved in the football industry for a number of years and it seems that they are being allowed to run the club 'on the ground'.

Venkys quite rightly have to shoulder a lot of the blame for what has gone on in recent years (although I believe that three other sinister individuals were the ones deliberately damaging the club for their own personal gain).

For all their faults and not forgetting what has gone on, I still feel that for the time being at least we are better off with them than without them. Wherever the money is coming from it is keeping the club going and keeping us competitive in the transfer market. Allowing us to sign top Championship players like Conway, Cairney and Rhodes would not have happened, and it is signings such as those which will give us our best chance of promotion rather than further decline.

In some ways similar to the Gary Bowyer situation - things are a lot better now than they were 12 months ago - and as long as they continue to improve then I see no reason to risk jumping from the frying pan into the fire. That may all change again if they go back to the circus of 2010-13, lets just hope they don't and that we can have a season of progress with the remaining dross being disposed of and 4-5 good signings brought in.

Let's not forget though that up to the Rhodes signing they were +10 mill UP on transfers in and out. Add to that Hoilett compen 3 mill ? Martin O to Norwich 2.5 ? and Dann something similar has helped with finances a bit towards incomings probably.

I agree that they should issue an apology. I would imagine they are quite proud, and maybe see pumping 2 million a month in to keep us afloat as a good gesture that they want to help.

But Abbey knows better.

Showing his frustration and anger is fine by me. I do think his message and views are pretty clear to be honest....he just doesn't buy the Venky's as innocent victims line and puts the responsibility on them, as it was on V's watch that Anderson et al bled the club dry....

But Abbey knows better.

They are tossers and yes I do know

Showing his frustration and anger is fine by me. I do think his message and views are pretty clear to be honest....he just doesn't buy the Venky's as innocent victims line and puts the responsibility on them, as it was on V's watch that Anderson et al bled the club dry....

We were far better off before they took over so I do understand the anger. I just see them now as the only thing keeping the club afloat, and therefore openly hating them as risky

So not only is not Venkys fault and we cant blame them for anything ,now we are not allowed to hate them.

Alls i can say to that Bucks is

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

What a load of baloney !

Wow..

these kind of malicious hateful comments really aren't that much different to what jim#2 came out with(and these are worst because I don't think jim really meant what he said, he just had a verbal fart)

Archived