BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can confirm that they look bloody awful; http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/rovers-royal-visit-1494283.aspx

Look at that scruffy tw*t with his hair down to his shoulders. As if they haven't embarrassed us all enough they get to show themselves up in front of Her Majesty. Her and Philip so beautifully presented and the Chuckle brothers turn up in a right old state!

Wonder if they'll bother with the match tomorrow.

I see she still hasn't got the car taxed

Nice to know Rovers fans have standards! :mellow:

Higher than the bling brothers, have you seen the state of them

I must have misread earlier, I thought people where saying that the venkys had gone to the cathedral to meet the queen, when actually the queen and hubby are paying a visit to ewood, I venkys hadnt turned up at ewood for that then there'd be hell to pay from certain sections, seems they really cant win either way, I undetstand full well why the ill feelings their but me personalyy I find it hard to hold grudges against anybody (aside from killers a sex abuses)

I must have misread earlier, I thought people where saying that the venkys had gone to the cathedral to meet the queen, when actually the queen and hubby are paying a visit to ewood, I venkys hadnt turned up at ewood for that then there'd be hell to pay from certain sections, seems they really cant win either way, I undetstand full well why the ill feelings their but me personalyy I find it hard to hold grudges against anybody (aside from killers a sex abuses)

You have misread, the problem is, they turned up for the Queen of a different country and won't even stay for the match tomorrow.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I was agreeing with Abbey. Bet he had white socks too!

Hey, I never said you was :)

I was trying to draw attention to the state of them, especially Balaji bling

Seem to remember an essay question years ago about failure of the liberal nerve. :mellow: But yes they can win. I could make a list of 10 simple things for them to do.

Never show up but as soon as the queen turns up they do !!! They make me sick !!!!

You wouldn't want them to show up to matches, so why moan because they don't?!

Whichever way of looking at it fuels the anger eh Abbey!

You have misread, the problem is, they turned up for the Queen of a different country and won't even stay for the match tomorrow.

Hey, I never said you was :)

I was trying to draw attention to the state of them, especially Balaji bling

OMG. You really don't need to. Then I started thinking about my dual standards. I thought of Bob Dylan ( noblesse oblige, though) meeting President Obama. Bob really tried to look smart, but!!! Any way, I love Bob, so anything goes...

IMO, His anger is a reasonable, normal response to very bad behaviour...

I want them

Gone!!

Surly the irony isn't lost that they never show up at Ewood but the moment the head if the country shows up Barry dons his best johnny monk and stands there like the king

would've been relieved if Venky's hadn't turned up for the Queen. I cringe whenever I see photos of them attending Ewood.

The presentation of the pair of them symbolises the last three years, bloody shambolic. A bag of @#/? tied up in the middle, each of them.

Arrgh!

IMO, His anger is a reasonable, normal response to very bad behaviour...

If I was them I wouldn't show up to matches. Travel to Blackburn from India to have Abbey and co. boo them and shout at them to go away?! - What fun. What they have done this season is keep us afloat and let football people run the club - Doesn't sound like bad behaviour to me. Crying shame they didn't start behaving like that 3 years ago.

I appreciate that Abbey wants them gone - he is happy for us to collapse and re-form as a pub team. I'm not.

If I was them I wouldn't show up to matches. Travel to Blackburn from India to have Abbey and co. boo them and shout at them to go away?! - What fun. What they have done this season is keep us afloat and let football people run the club - Doesn't sound like bad behaviour to me. Crying shame they didn't start behaving like that 3 years ago.

I appreciate that Abbey wants them gone - he is happy for us to collapse and re-form as a pub team. I'm not.

Your missing the point as well, will they be at the match tomorrow?

Wonder what gifts have been bestowed on Her Maj to mark the visit , here's my guesses

A Rovers shirt with Liz 2 on the back,

A set of shelves ( vat knocked off for cash ;) )

A signed picture of Madame and a bag of frozen chicken nibbles

An FA tie and a 1 second cassette tape of spoken words

A Rovers promotion 2013/14 season t-shirt as well as a European tour t-shirt 2014/15

4 x stability pads for propping up her table

A history of Everton football club book

A book on how to fiddle your benefits

The result of tomorrows game against Yeovil

and a knitted jumper with Jason Lowe's face on it

Balaji has apparently offered to pay for her trip as well

Coming soon Venky Express palace branch

"Oh what did one think when one got hit by ones snowball?"

" don't worry mrs lizzie , we don't worry about the peasants ."

"Jolly good mt White is one singing for me you sexy walrus "

Wonder what gifts have been bestowed on Her Maj to mark the visit , here's my guesses

A Rovers promotion 2013/14 season t-shirt as well as a European tour t-shirt 2014/15

Haha.

Anyway, thanks, Venky's.. After 15 years I finally understand these lyrics.

"Someone showed me a picture, I just had to laugh

Dignity never been photographed.."

Read more: Bob Dylan - Dignity Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I may be wrong, but I don't think that characterisation of the venky's out position is especially accurate or helpful.

Venky's are seemingly only keeping us going by virtue of Bank of India funding. Either that funding is supplying the parent company or the club directly.

If it's supplying the parent company, and no liability is transferred to the club then they really must be plonkers, because they've saddled themselves with a white elephant that will never turn a profit to pay off those debts. If they disposed of the club to a third party, presumably the debts wouldn't be transferred. Can this really be the case?

If the debt is being saddled onto the club, then eventually the bank will pull the plug on the losses anyway, no more Blackburn Rovers. We could then reform as a chicken factory workers' collective club.

So is it imperative to the future of Blackburn Rovers that Venky's hang around? I have my doubts. Perhaps all it is achieving is just a postponement of our financial judgement day. It's like being locked into a room with fat Barry and a dalek who's just stubbed his toe and has the right raving hump. You can only hide behind Barry for so long long before you have to face the Dalek and try to bin him out of the window.

Just hope there was a chair for her to sit on, but presumably meant Derek had to stand.

The Queens 10 tonne Bentley 'King Tiger' rolls up outside Ewood to be met by the star struck Rao brothers looking like two plant pots....

Venkytash : ''We are very pleased to meet you Dame Edna''

Queen: ''I beg your pardon!''

Venkytash: (looks at floor while shuffling feet)''Err.. so sorry,so very very confused these days''

The Queens 10 tonne Bentley 'King Tiger' rolls up outside Ewood to be met by the star struck Rao brothers looking like two plant pots....

Venkytash : ''We are very pleased to meet you Dame Edna''

Queen: ''I beg your pardon!''

Venkytash: (looks at floor while shuffling feet)''Err.. so sorry,so very very confused these days''

Would have been better if she said, I revoke your pardon

Parasitic cretins who have had everything handed to them on a plate and never wanted for anything. They live in fantasy worlds and believe that we are all subservient to them. Yes the Raos and the Royal family most definitely have lots in common and deserve each other.

off with his head

Archived