BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's

sig changed.(BUck)Do you honestly think they give a rat's arse what we think?They think we are the lowest of the low ,a bit like peasants. If they pull the plug then we start again from wherever. At least the club will be rid of the vermin and fans can slowly reunite and get back to supporting the REAL team not some slumdogs little plaything.Whether that be on sunday morning or in the championship.I will openly hate them til the day I die and if the club goes under I can hold my head and say i made a stand and didn't roll over and have my belly tickled by the Lunes From Pune.

The club goes under - you hold your head high. Great , what a proud day that will be for you. Get a smiley picture of yourself outside the locked gates at ewood.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T J Newton

I was wondering earlier how the VH group are doing overall financially....

That could be key to it all really if they are doing well then the club swallowing some of that won't bother them too much. You would think their shareholders would be very unhappy to see the groups money being poured away into an English football club if they weren't making millions. There must be some business benefit to owning Rovers.

There must be some business benefit to owning Rovers.

I've thought this all along. Together with: "surely they can't be that stupid?"

Discounting the £8m Balaji wet dream project, have transfers balanced out with an overall gain?

we've also signed a lot of players for well under a million that are now without a doubt at least doubled their worth as assets now(as well is players like hanley, henly and yes even Lowe that have come through the ranks in recent years and now are worth a good few mill in total as assets)

I've thought this all along. Together with: "surely they can't be that stupid?"

Discounting the £8m Balaji wet dream project, have transfers balanced out with an overall gain?

Bet it's not far off if we go back to the very beginning. So it's not as if they've ever poured millions in for transfers but it's fair to say they've let outgoings be reinvested, sadly in cheaper / inferior players in most cases. Quantity instead of quality, the classic Indian business style.

So not only is not Venkys fault and we cant blame them for anything ,now we are not allowed to hate them.

Alls i can say to that Bucks is

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

VENKYS OUT !!!!!!!

A definite obsession with the letter V, vendettas and pretty girls eh?

It's you innit Abbey?

Guest Norbert

Never show up but as soon as the queen turns up they do !!! They make me sick !!!!

I have the mental image of the Queen being introduced to Bling and Bong. What she would make of those two would be worth hearing. Hopefully Prince Phillip won't be there ;).

Bet Ewood was grovelling central even before the Queen arrived.

Wonder if Mrs D walked out when the Queen refused to curtsey , or Blingy tried to impress Phillip with his car collection whilst tache stood there confused

Did Degsy wear a suit manning the Shelf Enterprises Queen visits Rovers souvenier stall?

Did nuagnew manage to get through the day without mentioning Everton?

Did Silent Bob speak?

Did Prince Phillip manage to avoid any mention of the British Empire in India?

Did the Queens dingle supporting grandson get her to wear claret?

Answers on Tomorrows episode of The Queen finally gets to meet Her majesty Desai

Never show up but as soon as the queen turns up they do !!! They make me sick !!!!

Oh I thought this was just a ( sick) joke. They aren't really meeting the Queen?

Bet Ewood was grovelling central even before the Queen arrived.

Wonder if Mrs D walked out when the Queen refused to curtsey , or Blingy tried to impress Phillip with his car collection whilst tache stood there confused

Love it! :unsure:

Pictures on the club website. Balaji and Venkatesh looking very smart as they arrived at Ewood. Little/no mention of Venkys presence from the club. Its as though they didn't want people to know they were there....

Don't think that will be the case I'm sure the new Director of Communications has made noises about being open and honest, surely it's in the interest of every Blackburn Rovers supporter to know that the owners are going to Ewood . No doubt it was a coincidence that the Queen was there and their real intention for the visit was to hug and comfort their baby

Don't think that will be the case I'm sure the new Director of Communications has made noises about being open and honest, surely it's in the interest of every Blackburn Rovers supporter to know that the owners are going to Ewood . No doubt it was a coincidence that the Queen was there and their real intention for the visit was to hug and comfort their baby

So true.

The child has been in local authority care for years. Hardly any visits from Mum/Dad. Then, suddenly, out of the blue,on child's birthday, parents visit children's home, expecting loads of attention and affection. You couldn't make it up!!

How can a turd in a suit look smart ?

Turds polished and sprinkled in glitter .

Glory hunting cluckers .

Don't show all season and then when the Queen turns up they do too. Narcissism at its finest .

I can confirm that they look bloody awful; http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/rovers-royal-visit-1494283.aspx

Look at that scruffy tw*t with his hair down to his shoulders. As if they haven't embarrassed us all enough they get to show themselves up in front of Her Majesty. Her and Philip so beautifully presented and the Chuckle brothers turn up in a right old state!

Wonder if they'll bother with the match tomorrow.

Archived