BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's

Venky's are busy making deals today to bring more cash into the club? Extending their overdraft I guess this means.

Putting Blackburn in a good light? christ almighty, what a joke. Not even sure where to start with that one. Do they look like professional businessmen or a pair of total wallies?

I'd be surprised if wankytash didn't get himself confused and curtsey before the queen

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fuming at what that venky spokesman has said about fans who care and that those tosspots just roll in and out for the queen but can't arrange to attend a match for a club they own . Not only do the scumbags thinks fans are idiots but also lowlife fools .

Just wondering could the fans he's calling idiots actually sue this fella ?

What Venky's spokesman, where is this article?

I doubt it Abbey but if by chance they can then watch out.... "the owd hag and the fat arsed long haired greasy headed pillock" might have their day in court with you. ^_^

They wouldn't get nowt .. I ain't got anything only bills

I will drop the pillock bit an hag ;)

I'm fuming at what that venky spokesman has said about fans who care and that those tosspots just roll in and out for the queen but can't arrange to attend a match for a club they own . Not only do the scumbags thinks fans are idiots but also lowlife fools .

Just wondering could the fans he's calling idiots actually sue this fella ?

Surely you must agree that having the Rao's at todays match would do absolutely nothing to help our chances of winning the game - and absolutely nothing for the atmosphere. I go to Ewood to watch football - not for some side show of baiting the owners - especially when those owners are the only things keeping Rovers out of Administration. Yes it is their fault (though others who we cannot name must share the blame) we are in this mess - but at this moment in time their money (or at least guarantees on loans) is the only thing keeping us afloat.

I have always been a pragmatist - and following the last year (which has been almost normal) - would prefer them to keep pumping their money in and keep the club afloat than not - because I don't see another Jack Walker on the horizon coming to rescue us from the mess they have caused.

Surely you must agree that having the Rao's at todays match would do absolutely nothing to help our chances of winning the game - and absolutely nothing for the atmosphere. I go to Ewood to watch football - not for some side show of baiting the owners - especially when those owners are the only things keeping Rovers out of Administration. Yes it is their fault (though others who we cannot name must share the blame) we are in this mess - but at this moment in time their money (or at least guarantees on loans) is the only thing keeping us afloat.

I have always been a pragmatist - and following the last year (which has been almost normal) - would prefer them to keep pumping their money in and keep the club afloat than not - because I don't see another Jack Walker on the horizon coming to rescue us from the mess they have caused.

Surly tho whether fans want them there or not they have a duty to attend and surly after meeting the queen and showing themselves up for the egotistical types they are they should of attended . Abuse or not .

The invites came from the palace last year. However, everybody at the club and at the cathedral was under orders from the Royal protection detail (Special Branch) not to talk about it until the palace made the announcement (30 days ago).

They did want to stay and they did try to re-arrange meetings around the game. However some deals had to be completed before the Easter weekend so they couldn't attend Ewood for the Yeovil game.

I don't understand how they've insulted anybody? They helped pay for much of the repairs to the cathedral (Out of their own pockets) and helped put Blackburn in a good light with everybody who saw the Queen attend the town on the news.

They cannot attend tomorrow because they have other commitments (like many fans).

Are you insulted that they cannot attend because they're busy making deals which will bring in the cash to keep the club going? Or are you just disappointed you won't get the chance to shout obsenities at them in front of kids like some idiots did last time?

Sergei,you have got to try harder. I don't buy this or your pose.

Seems like a Venky/PR/Everton type intervention to me, A very unsubtle approach too.

Crucially, your clumsy approach fails to engage with the real grievances, which is where any decent strategic intervention would have to begin. You must know that. A minimal, ten minute trawl through this message board could have told you what the real issues were. Do some bloody homework!

Embarrassing, laughable.

Have Venky's employed Benny off Crossroads?

To everyone else, I would recommend you don't give this post too much oxygen...

"I don't understand how they've insulted anybody?"

My god, where do I start?

Exactly!

Surly tho whether fans want them there or not they have a duty to attend and surly after meeting the queen and showing themselves up for the egotistical types they are they should of attended . Abuse or not .

Why do they have a duty to attend ?

If you got abused every time you went to a match would you continue to attend ? Especially if you were watching a club that you had no real affinity for (other than the fact you owned it following a poor business decision) - and probably would prefer to be watching IPL anyway.

Seems like a Venky/PR/Everton type intervention to me, A very unsubtle approach too.

It's been mentioned before that MG Meerkat stay's very close to the guy on the left in my favourite picture of one of our esteemed owners

http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20110720&t=2&i=462514314&w=580&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=img-2011-07-20T184210Z_01_NOOTR_RTRMDNC_0_India-583556-1

EDIT: I meant the guy on the left as you look at the picture,

It's been mentioned before that MG Meerkat stay's very close to the guy on the left in my favourite picture of one of our esteemed owners

http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20110720&t=2&i=462514314&w=580&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=img-2011-07-20T184210Z_01_NOOTR_RTRMDNC_0_India-583556-

Blimey... dirty "Hans" are still all over this? I had hoped.....

If you got abused every time you went to a match would you continue to attend ? Especially if you were watching a club that you had no real affinity for (other than the fact you owned it following a poor business decision) - and probably would prefer to be watching IPL anyway.

Probably not BUT BUT after getting the biggest free advert and publicity worldwide by dining the most famous person on the world then yes I would at least stay for the match and pretend I had some sort of caring for the team I owned .

http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20110720&t=2&i=462514314&w=580&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=img-2011-07-20T184210Z_01_NOOTR_RTRMDNC_0_India-583556-1

On another not about fat lad Did no one tell him that there is decorum when meeting royalty ? Why did he have to look like a wino dragged in from the town centre ? Why not at least tidy your hair up .

On another not about fat lad Did no one tell him that there is decorum when meeting royalty ? Why did he have to look like a wino dragged in from the town centre ? Why not at least tidy your hair up .

I cant disagree with that Abbey. Scruffy unshaven individual. No doubt his suit cost a lot but it was a poor show by him. Venkatesh would have been better going on his own. HM must have thought he owned one of those dodgy kebab takeaways she probably passed on the way in. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall of her roller after the lunch and heard Prince Phillips thoughts!

The invites came from the palace last year. However, everybody at the club and at the cathedral was under orders from the Royal protection detail (Special Branch) not to talk about it until the palace made the announcement (30 days ago).

They did want to stay and they did try to re-arrange meetings around the game. However some deals had to be completed before the Easter weekend so they couldn't attend Ewood for the Yeovil game.

I don't understand how they've insulted anybody? They helped pay for much of the repairs to the cathedral (Out of their own pockets) and helped put Blackburn in a good light with everybody who saw the Queen attend the town on the news.

They cannot attend tomorrow because they have other commitments (like many fans).

Are you insulted that they cannot attend because they're busy making deals which will bring in the cash to keep the club going? Or are you just disappointed you won't get the chance to shout obsenities at them in front of kids like some idiots did last time?

'Making deals which will bring cash in to keep the club going' ?

Don't these lads have the in play betting apps on their dog an bones yet? :)

Guest Norbert

I thought the repairs to the cathedral was paid for by one of the other prospective Asian owners, Shah or Syed.

And I was thinking exactly the same Gordon :D.

I don't buy this keeping us afloat talk. All that is happening is that we are getting further and further into debt and to my simple logic that situation worsens by the week. Almost inevetibly they are going to bail out, I just hope it happens sooner rather than later. Promotion this season or next is too long a shot and their gamble has failed.

God I hate those @#/?s for what they have done to our club.

'Making deals which will bring cash in to keep the club going' ?

Don't these lads have the in play betting apps on their dog an bones yet? :)

You would think so wouldn't you Mumbai is an hot bed of errrm app development

I cant disagree with that Abbey. Scruffy unshaven individual. No doubt his suit cost a lot but it was a poor show by him. Venkatesh would have been better going on his own. HM must have thought he owned one of those dodgy kebab takeaways she probably passed on the way in. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall of her roller after the lunch and heard Prince Phillips thoughts!

TBF is the hair beard thing not to do with religion? Sure they have seen worse.

anyway part of the car conversation

Phillip : Why was Don Estelle trying to sell me some shelving?

Maj: No idea but that guy rattling on about Dixie Dean and Goodison really got on my **** also tried to tell me that non of what had gone on was Steve kean's fault, I don't follow football but even I know kean was a first class keaner. Also he kept trying to get a selfie for his twitter , said it will help him with his hearts and minds tea party campaign

Phillip: Certainly a strange day did you see that guy lurking at the back with a rather splendid FA tie over his claret shirt trying to communicate in semaphore,

Maj : No didn't see that Phil, one of the Indian chaps seemed a little confused though didnt know if it was his club or who was running it

Phillip: The other had me cornered asking how much I wanted for the Bentley with the flags left on, he wanted to paint it gold and put some furry dice on the mirror and put some hydraullics on the suspension and spinning alloys

Maj: Just shows you can not buy class Phil, did you hear my conversation with the Mayor?

Philip: No what about

Maj: Said if I ever needed any help playing the benefits system just give him a call,

Too late was the cry!

btw I wouldn't. Ewood Park and Brockhall et al couldn't survive on Conference income. Ewood would become houses most probably and Brockhall would have to be sold off too. Once that happens there would be no way back.

It's very easy to stamp a foot and have a hissy fit isn't it Gav? Unfortunately reallity bites deep.

Absolute nonsense, scaremongering claptrap.

You carry on sleeping with the devil, after all its easier that way...

Don't worry about the Raos everyone, Director of Everton tweets just telling everyone to concentrate on the team for the play off push, yesterday never happened by the sounds of it .

It must be a bloody big gravy train and I think Aggers has left some of his scripts in the office!

Even more sickening this morning is their pet PR man on a six figure salary tweeting apologetic guff telling us fans what we need to focus on

If I need any instruction from an Everton fan how to best support my team I know a couple personally I can talk to, i don't need the club to hire one to instruct me

Yes I couldn't agree more meadows, another PR man telling us how to support the club. He wants to do some research before going down that route.

Sickening.

I would look at myself and try to put my back yard in order and make a success of what was the best town football club in the world

Step up to the plate, be honest about the club's situation, make a statement about future objectives, be prepared to engage with fans.

Now, that's not normally the way football club owners behave, but things have got so bad, it's called for.

Alternatively, sit on your hands thousands of miles away while the bank digs us a bigger hole and hire a PR wallah to tell fans what to think. But never miss a photo opportunity to aggrandise your own egos, if the Queen comes knocking then be extremely visible. As soon as she's gone, go scurrying back to your bolthole with unseemly haste.

God, it makes me sick.

Archived