BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still pulling ya pud over venkys ? Yes thought so.

Get shut if the VENKYSCUM and start afresh .

How do we get shut then?

Oh no, forgot - you just provide the same childish, short-sighted, hateful rants about venkys on every thread - over and over again.

Practicalities don't come into it.

And your venky love is embarrassing .

Childish ?

You may think that what venkys have done is ok but I don't .

Yes I repeat I hate VENKYSCUM over and over again and from my heart what they have done is not unacceptable but dispickle bull !

Childish ?

Yes I repeat I hate VENKYSCUM over and over again and from my heart what they have done is not unacceptable but dispickle bull !

God bless spell check

Childish ?

God bless spell check

Fair enough if you want the Venky's out I do but only if we can get someone else to buy the club. If we can't get someone to buy the club then I would rather have the Venky's own the club than them pull their money out and there being a possibility of there being no club at all. As there appears to be no prospective buyer can I ask what would you prefer Venky's continue to own and fund the club or Venky's pull their money out and decide not to fund the club and then club are then looking at administration and perhaps worse?

Would I take non-league over what we currently have?

Course I bloody wouldn't!

Rovers are absolutely not a non-league club and if we ever found ourselves there, there would be no coming back.

However many fag packet 'pledges' you might get.

Nobody on here 'loves' the Venky's and, given a choice, we would not be under their ownership.

But, as Souey once said, you wee with the willy you were given.

Yes, they are to blame for past mistakes, but they have -literally- paid for them and have hardly put a foot wrong this season - and their finances are keeping the club going.

You have to be realistic and the situation is right now: Venky's are the best we've got.

Found that replacement owner yet Abbey? - thought not. Just keep posting the same message eh.

Why should Abbey be expected to find a replacement owner?

Fair enough if you want the Venky's out I do but only if we can get someone else to buy the club. If we can't get someone to buy the club then I would rather have the Venky's own the club than them pull their money out and there being a possibility of there being no club at all. As there appears to be no prospective buyer can I ask what would you prefer Venky's continue to own and fund the club or Venky's pull their money out and decide not to fund the club and then club are then looking at administration and perhaps worse?

You have no idea whether there is a prospective buyer or not. We can only say that, as far as we know, the Club is not for sale at this point.

Would I take non-league over what we currently have?

Course I bloody wouldn't!

Rovers are absolutely not a non-league club and if we ever found ourselves there, there would be no coming back.

Bristol Rovers are probably thinking the same thing.

The thing is that after decimating the fanbase, and destroying the club as we knew it - without a second thought, we are now dependent upon them for life support. At any point they could decide to switch it off and it's completely out of our control.

Barring a miracle, we are going to end up in Pompey-style trouble - or we are going to have to look for a new buyer. If that's the case then sometimes it just feels like we need to bite the bullet. It depends if one is enjoying what is currently being offered and wants it to last a bit longer.

What a strange situation our club finds itself in. We are an average Championship club, millions in debt, our owners can't come to games and yet some of our fans are almost grateful to the root cause of our problems because the keep paying the bills. And each week that debt is growing and nobody has a clue how it will end. It seems to me a case of Stockholm Syndrome to me when I read some of the posts on here.

I also think they'll be gone one way or another when the parachutes end, failing promotion of course. This coming season it halves to 8 mill but they prob have the option of maybe borrowing on the following and final 8 mill to plug holes and give a fighting fund etc. Next summer without going up there will be a huge hole to fill. The costs can be slashed even more and they can sell a load of players (think of the 'book value' line) to maybe avoid admin for a bit but were are we after that. That's when the Pompey style scenario kicks in unless of course they bang in £30 mill cash or the impressive credit line at the bank continues. That bank manager will never pay for another egg in his life :)

I know how passionate you are about Rovers Abbey and I respect your opinion but sometimes you just have to look at the wider picture and beyond the all consuming hatred.

Nobody loves the Raos and what they have done to our once stable Premier league club but at present they are sadly our ONLY option for survival as we are...the alternatives are not worth thinking about.

We are between a Rock and a hard place here,no easy way out.We may have to put on a false grin and bear it until they decide to sod off.

I know how passionate you are about Rovers Abbey and I respect your opinion but sometimes you just have to look at the wider picture and beyond the all consuming hatred.

Nobody loves the Raos and what they have done to our once stable Premier league club but at present they are sadly our ONLY option for survival as we are...the alternatives are not worth thinking about.

We are between a Rock and a hard place here,no easy way out.We may have to put on a false grin and bear it until they decide to sod off.

I couldn't disagree more SG, but obviously I know and respect what you're saying.

I'm with Abbey in this, I just want then to sod off and leave us to it, if that means administration then I'm ready for that, but I'm still of the opinion that the club cannot progress until those idiots in Pune leave the club.

Guest Norbert

Maybe they'll be hoping we go up next season, and then sell the club. As others have said, trying to guess their intentions is impossible though.

So what I`m hearing is "Lets cut off our nose to spite our face". We don`t see or hear from the owners (positive) Our bills are being paid (positive) The club seems to be settled again (positive) The team is improving ( positive). Still... I suppose, haters got to hate.

I am looking at the bigger picture and I wont grin or accept the idiots that have caused all this.

I don't think you are Abbey. No Brockhall, houses on Ewood and no players worth a light. You and waggy would only have each other for company down pleasi fields.

You appear to think that if the venkymob buggeroff that everything will smell of roses. Unless a multi millionaire with a death wish turns up it wont .

So what I`m hearing is "Lets cut off our nose to spite our face". We don`t see or hear from the owners (positive) Our bills are being paid (positive) The club seems to be settled again (positive) The team is improving ( positive). Still... I suppose, haters got to hate.

And what about all the non positives they have done . .. Venky lovers got to love

I don't think you are Abbey. No Brockhall, houses on Ewood and no players worth a light. You and waggy would only have each other for company down pleasi fields.

You appear to think that if the venkymob buggeroff that everything will smell of roses. Unless a multi millionaire with a death wish turns up it wont .

I know it won't be a bed of roses but it will be a rovers rid of poison .

I couldn't disagree more SG, but obviously I know and respect what you're saying.

I'm with Abbey in this, I just want then to sod off and leave us to it, if that means administration then I'm ready for that, but I'm still of the opinion that the club cannot progress until those idiots in Pune leave the club.

Question....... Who will pay the bills should that happen? Your nice comfy 'administration' would most likely be leapfrogged by bankruptcy and subsequent liquidation.

I thought Kamy posted recently that there are people out there who want to take the Rovers on.

All this Rao's or extinction doesn't hold with me.

Do you think the Rao's will write of all the debt yoda?

Archived