BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's

I thought the repairs to the cathedral was paid for by one of the other prospective Asian owners, Shah or Syed.

And I was thinking exactly the same Gordon :D.

25 k to the choir I seem to rem. I do know they definitely got it.

TBF is the hair beard thing not to do with religion? Sure they have seen worse.

No it isn't. Thats Sikhs. Venkatesh is religious and he doesn't have the drug dealer cut does he?

Absolute nonsense, scaremongering claptrap.

You carry on sleeping with the devil, after all its easier that way...

What figures are you using?

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

25 k to the choir I seem to rem. I do know they definitely got it.

I was thinking of something different, with a sum of £400,000 being offered to something similar.

Or, has anyone considered how much it would cost the Rao's if we did get back up to the PL

Wouldn't cost them anything that knowledge base of world football Mrs D, knows all it takes to get into the top 6 in the Prem is a few loans (shop window for agents) and young players - no problem

Wouldn't cost them anything Mrs D knows all it takes to get into the top 6 in the Prem is a few loans (shop window for agents) and young players - no problem

I was meaning how much to strengthen the squad to stay up

I was meaning how much to strengthen the squad to stay up

Don't think they would be bothered about that, didn't bother them last time in fact them and their business partners worked actively to avoid achieving it , guaranteed 80 million for finishing bottom, then back down to stability

And that toppers is the crux of it .. The team has shown flashes of hope ie Leeds & QPR but he doesn't have the nads to try it over a season . Is it outside influence ie Dabo feeney and Varney . I don't know but something still doesn't sit right .

Right about now I believe GB Will be relieved they didn't stop around

Bowyer would probably do well without the pressure of having the kind of money/overdraft to pay players. He would be well suited to a League One/Two club.

And it could well be Rovers that become his League One/Two club.

And that toppers is the crux of it .. The team has shown flashes of hope ie Leeds & QPR but he doesn't have the nads to try it over a season . Is it outside influence ie Dabo feeney and Varney . I don't know but something still doesn't sit right .

Which is completely counter-intuitive. Protecting a point (Robbo's words, not mine) against the bottom side when you're supposed to be gatecrashing the playoffs is utterly ridiculous. Rovers aren't going to creep into 6th with a point here and a point there. And there's the trifling matter of our pish-poor goal difference. What sense does it make?

Which is completely counter-intuitive. Protecting a point (Robbo's words, not mine) against the bottom side when you're supposed to be gatecrashing the playoffs is utterly ridiculous. Rovers aren't going to creep into 6th with a point here and a point there. And there's the trifling matter of our pish-poor goal difference. What sense does it make?

None of it has ever made any sense from Rovers' perspective.

This season, since early December, with a positive approach we should have walked into the playoffs, even considering the injuries incurred. As I've said previously, the club does not possess one pair of gonads.

Assuming the statement by Robinson suggesting that the manager instructed the team to hold on to the point, is correct, what exactly where we playing for yesterday? All the fans wanted/ expected a win, to give us a chance of sixth. Is the aim of the manager top ten? If it is, why is that, can we assume there is some sort of financial reward for it? Perhaps our new director of communications can answer that question. Is anyone on here able to ask him please?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived