BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, any fan who doesn't recognise the 'progress' Venky's have made this season, is a "cancer" to the club:

http://boards.rovers.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=818&pid=170792#pid170792

Screw Spartacus... I am Carcinoma! Last refuge of a perpetrator...blame the victim.

Still, I guess we are all guilty of contributory negligence for being Rovers fans in the first place..

My grassy knoll sensibilities mean I do worry we might start to see more of this...e.g. Dan Clough's "article". If so, I think that would be bad strategy. A better intervention would be one to try and re-engage the fans and that won't be possible without showing ownership of mistakes...so very basic too!

Chaddyrovers

Most of the debt is to the owners. only a small bit is to the indian bank.

We only know they put a loan in of 36 million. We are likely to be around 60+ in debt by now and rising.....

Stop pretending you know the ins and outs of the financing of the club like this.

why not give a different view then???

I see other owners transfer debt into shares into the owners. alot of debt is owned by the owners. so hopefully they will do this. So wat your problem then Roversfan99

I see other owners transfer debt into shares into the owners. alot of debt is owned by the owners. so hopefully they will do this. So wat your problem then Roversfan99

What is it about what has happened to our club that makes you think they will turn our debt into shares, chaddy?

Stuart, All I have said it is option that the owners might decide to do this. that's all.

I have ask people who a lot of accounting knowledge like Andy Neil on twitter whether this could be option. he said it is a option.

Don't see how Andy Neil would know if it is an option, the Rao's don't talk to anyone

Love em or HATE them, you can't help but want to cuddle them......anyone that Royally fecks up like they have has a duty to bank roll us until they can pass us on to someone who gives a damn!

I cuddle em alright ......

WITH A CLUCKING CHAINSAW!!!!!!!!

Archived