BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Town FC - New Club?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was thinking about this more last night, surely it's not much different to another pub team forming, just that these lads have bothered to set up a website, twitter account ans ask for sponsors? I can't imagine a new thread saying Nags Head or any pub have started a team? I doubt they will even come close to the level that Mill Hill play (no offence meant to Mill Hill).

just seen that they now have a Marketing Manager >> https://twitter.com/Russ_BburnTown :lol:

No kit, not in a league or a pitch to play on yet have a Marketing Manager - good grief!

They have approached Yaya Toure, now that would be impressive

Happy belated birthday Yaya Toure. You would be made to feel welcome at @BlackburnTownFC and we would hold an annual party for you

don't worry if you didn't get the commercial manager job they're now after a graphic designer

I bet the graphic designers at all the other Combination and Sunday League clubs are applying in droves!

Time to worry when they want a Global Advisor or Programme man/ Director lol

Seriously though why would a pub type team want commercial manager etc. Is their a Sim City type Football game?

Hey guys, I'm fed up of venky's with their unclear ownership hierarchy, random appointments of strange people to pointless jobs and ridiculous over-reaching press releases, let's find an alternative...

Actually I'll admit I am finding this thread entertaining. Not giving them any money though.

• 9 months later...

Archived