BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Town FC - New Club?

Because they've be spouting on twitter about not being able to create an account on here, saying they can't get their arguments across to people who, I suppose, belittle them.

Fair enough. I take it back.

Although I still don't care about them. :P

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because they've be spouting on twitter about not being able to create an account on here, saying they can't get their arguments across to people who, I suppose, belittle them.

Or who think they are a bunch of wum's

Why on Earth would they expect to be able to create an account on a Blackburn Rovers Supporters website?

Al, on the same premise why would Burnley fans think they could create an account on here?? Well they can. As long as they abide by the posting guidelines then they are welcome to sign up, as is anyone else.

Al, on the same premise why would Burnley fans think they could create an account on here?? Well they can. As long as they abide by the posting guidelines then they are welcome to sign up, as is anyone else.

Same thing applies to them in my opinion. Why do we put up with Longsider's crowing? I would just ban him.

They ask people to donate to a concept that hasn't been explained in full.

They say they will give their money to charity.

Then they use their official communication vehicle to tweet this

Gonna slap £5000 on Puyol as new Barca boss!

So donate your money, and they will go and gamble it away at the bookies, unbelievable!

What I fail to understand completely is why people get so wound up by this. Someone wants to start a football club - big deal, it won't go anywhere.

The new club asks for cash when there is clearly no substance to it. Well a fool and his money..........

If any of this is illegal or a scam the police will step in. The identity of the person behind it is known so it won't be difficult.

Life's too short...........

• Backroom

Glad it's now come out

One of our eagle eyed members spotted it straight away and found the Mansfield link hence why I said he seemed a desperado.

The lad probably has good intentions but just seems to want to play football at any level and sees this as a vehicle to do so

I didn't want to mention it but a quick search of his name brings up that fairly amusing thread.

Makes it all the more amusing that they were in twitter saying they couldn't open an account on here, you would have thought he'd be a pro by now..... Allegedly :)

Glad it's now come out

One of our eagle eyed members spotted it straight away and found the Mansfield link hence why I said he seemed a desperado.

The lad probably has good intentions but just seems to want to play football at any level and sees this as a vehicle to do so

If the lad was that keen to play football, there are already plenty of teams in the area at all sorts of level within the game. Personally, and I'm not the only one, think that there is more to this than meets the eye...

What I fail to understand completely is why people get so wound up by this. Someone wants to start a football club - big deal, it won't go anywhere. The new club asks for cash when there is clearly no substance to it. Well a fool and his money.......... If any of this is illegal or a scam the police will step in. The identity of the person behind it is known so it won't be difficult. Life's too short...........

I agree. Don't give it any oxygen...

If the lad was that keen to play football, there are already plenty of teams in the area at all sorts of level within the game. Personally, and I'm not the only one, think that there is more to this than meets the eye...

For once I agree with you.

Archived