BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Town FC - New Club?

Guest Norbert

You never know. Some people just see the promise of fan involvement and world cup tickets and bin the common sense.

Maybe Agent 57, Lord Lucan and Keyser Soze are board members with Mr. Agnew head of communications.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely no one has been stupid enough to make donations to a club for which there is no information?

Venky's believed somebody apparently without checking and they run a worldwide business! For world cup tickets read worldwide exposure prem top 6 and Europe for 5 million a year

Guest Norbert

Of course 'they' would want to get a good number of members, but many are sceptical of any of these initiatives given the murky business often associated with Blackburn Rovers and the suspicion of groups like BRAG and the Trust who have been far better organised and willing to communicate.

So according to their twitter the following are the 9 co-owners:

@BlackburnTownFC: @Northern_Rover okay here we go, the 9 co owners as we speak are .. @mickeymcgurty90 , the stirland family, the Atkins family, Stuart almond. mr Shackleton , Paul Duffey, Andrew page, Ian holt.. Mr dreazdale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't say I have heard of any of these. Oh they have also sacked their head of communications!

I am starting to think that these are a bunch of Dingles on the wind up.

So according to their twitter the following are the 9 co-owners:

@BlackburnTownFC: @Northern_Rover okay here we go, the 9 co owners as we speak are .. @mickeymcgurty90 , the stirland family, the Atkins family, Stuart almond. mr Shackleton , Paul Duffey, Andrew page, Ian holt.. Mr dreazdale.

Can't say I have heard of any of these. Oh they have also sacked their head of communications!

I am starting to think that these are a bunch of Dingles on the wind up.

God that was quick, can we swop them for Venky's, took them 2 years?

Sent from my laptop whilst led on the settee in my pants using my fingers

Its a load of rubbish. Someone on the wind up.

World cup tickets draw, give us your details and we'll DM the winner (so no one knows whos won)....

• Backroom

Latest news

@BlackburnTownFC: Could somebody please pass on a message to the BRFCS forum please regarding this club.. It's in meltdown.. There is so much bad blood ..

@BlackburnTownFC: Regarding us and a lot of it is untrue:. Until everything is in place a lot of clarity can not be given out.. We'd be happy if you spoke to

@BlackburnTownFC: Us directly and not speculate through fans forums, thankyou.

Well that's one way to win people over

Latest news

@BlackburnTownFC: Could somebody please pass on a message to the BRFCS forum please regarding this club.. It's in meltdown.. There is so much bad blood ..

@BlackburnTownFC: Regarding us and a lot of it is untrue:. Until everything is in place a lot of clarity can not be given out.. We'd be happy if you spoke to

Take it they don't have a PR manager in place yet then?

They were asked/advised to come on here (the biggest(?) BRFC forum on the internet) and provide a few details, and instead post a series of tweets asking people not to speculate on a message board and instead to PM them on twitter when there is a 140 character restriction ^_^ What a strange request to make, especially as probably 75% of posters on here do not have twitter.

It seems they have released their twitter page way too early here, and are not properly ready to face the interrogation and mass suspicion that was completely inevitable.

Latest news

And they removed their last head of communications? then their new one releases this on social media, seriously?

Few questions for these people then....

1) Who do we contact? an email address which isn't even linked to their website? an email address which can be set up by anyone? so we email an address where we do not have a clue who we are talking to, but we are asked to consider parting with cash.

2) Why don't they engage with the supporters? This is by far the largest supporters forum associated to Rovers and has been for over a decade, so why haven't these people come on here and engaged with the fans, they have managed it on other forums, but surely this being the largest then it would be the correct starting point?

3) How can we not speculate through forums? You are asking the supporters of Blackburn Rovers and the community of Blackburn to support something and to part with money, yet you admit you cannot give out clarification regarding your concept, therefore how do you expect people not to speculate on that haziness.

4) You confirmed last week via your twitter account that your website would be up and running by Sunday....it is now Thursday, what is the delay?

5) Why do we have to wait until your twitter account has 1,000 followers before you confirm whom your first team manager is? If you want to appear professional then announce your manager accordingly, surely the amount of followers you have on twitter shouldn't impact on the naming of a manager?

If you want the supporters to stop speculating, when you are asking them to support something and pump money into it, then you need to stop being so cagey on many things, be open and transparent and let supporters see the whole picture before asking for their support, that way minds can be made up with the full facts available, until then speculation will inevitably be rife whilst supporters piece together the jigsaw for themselves.

I think Shelfy/Everton have set it up to distract us and to stop us slagging Venky's off on here before the brown nosing visit to meet Queen pune.

The give us 10 quid sounds on par with Shelfy's pleading with David Beckham to buy Nob End because he once played 5 minutes for them.

Remember the divide and conquer ? It's back ! Could be a plane heading over from Brunei as we speak with Blackburn Towns new high profile boss on board complete with clubs own press director and agent for big signings........ :)

Archived