BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season tickets again!

Why sit in the Riverside apart from it being cheap?

Leg room. Plus you can nick a rug or flask off a sleeping pensioner in winter.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Been online to try and look at what seats are free and potentially buy one to get the message they are no longer on sale.

That's twice now I've made steps to buy a season ticket, once in store and once online and been stopped both times by the club!

It's frustrating Tom. We've never successfully renewed online despite several attempts and discussion with people at the club. I am always a strong supporter of the TO people who j find very good except on this issue.

Went down to renew the STs several weeks ago only to be told my lad's qualification for a carer ST had ended. Great miracle cure I thought! If proved to be incorrect and I got a call three days later to say all was OK but no explanation.

Been online to try and look at what seats are free and potentially buy one to get the message they are no longer on sale.

That's twice now I've made steps to buy a season ticket, once in store and once online and been stopped both times by the club!

I have just had a look for the family stand and they are available and looks like you can buy them.

Have you re registered? as i had to do when renewing.

So now you've got em in front of you. :wacko:

Four seats along though and my mate reckons that as we are behind them and they are facing the pitch it will cut the volume ! We will see.

Sorry, but I'm coming to a seat near you!!

I appear to be getting ever closer to the "Dry Drip"

• Backroom

I have just had a look for the family stand and they are available and looks like you can buy them.

Have you re registered? as i had to do when renewing.

Hadn't logged in at all will try registering

Nope still no luck

This event is no longer onsale through the e-Tickets site or it has sold out. Always check onsales dates for all events to make sure that you don't miss out on any match tickets.

Nope still no luck

This event is no longer onsale through the e-Tickets site or it has sold out. Always check onsales dates for all events to make sure that you don't miss out on any match tickets.

The game is obviously sold out then, no other explanation. If you snooze, you lose :P

Nope still no luck

You can try this link it works for me

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/onerovers/details/event.aspx?itemref=59

I wouldn't be at all surprised if season tickets move to being handled by a third party like ticketmaster. When you try to access the service on onerovers it just takes you to the club site.

• Backroom

if you go to the top left hand side it says season tickets click on that.

Still saying unavailable for me :(

I've tweeted the club but I give up for now

I wouldn't be at all surprised if season tickets move to being handled by a third party like ticketmaster. When you try to access the service on onerovers it just takes you to the club site.

It's not been 'outsourced' I don't think. Just the platform they're using to sell tickets has changed. Let's face it, the old one was a bit crap and barely worked anyway. Loads of clubs use the TM platform to sell their tickets, Wigan Rugby and Lancs CCC are two that I use regularly.

The most annoying change to the new ticketing system is that my customer number which I've had forever has changed. So I'm assuming that everyone elses has. My list of friend's season ticket details has been made useless :(

Since Tom is having so much trouble perhaps a Personal appointment either at the ticket office or his home may sort out the purchase. This Saga is getting like Gumboots and her 'not' getting a Season-Ticket now she has retired etc etc etc.

• Backroom

Since Tom is having so much trouble perhaps a Personal appointment either at the ticket office or his home may sort out the purchase. This Saga is getting like Gumboots and her 'not' getting a Season-Ticket now she has retired etc etc etc.

You can sleep well the club are now responding and trying to help, I can now see it on a PC but not mobile. Progress my friend!

Actually Mhead you can help me further, do I go riverside or 1st row of Family stand with a 4 year old?

Archived