BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season tickets again!

We were having a debate about next season's ST sales before MD (melt down), lot of input. Very mixed answers: has it changed since Liverpool, GB picked a team not to lose, has a lucrative replay changed things, will former fans come and support us?

I don't expect a surge tomorrow against the Nobbers, but we win and do Charlton on Sat, then there might be some momentum?

Like to see 25,000 on for the replay.

But still the huge problem of our "owners" not having a clue?

Who in the club is still prepared to say they are positive about next year?

Still need ST prices, but will the board have any input, do they care, do they have any idea?

Are they waiting to the end of the season again to offer us a PL price?

So much uncertainty? No change there then? Has the Liverpool experience changed any views?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No nothing has changed my mind, but then I hadn't really made it up. I won't be rushing to buy one. I may not renew, but then again I might have a hopeless surge of optimism and decide I'd like one after all, not because I expect any better at ewood but just because I think I'm still addicted to the rovers drug even if it's now soporific rather than a stimulant

• Backroom

I thought I was set on not renewing but I called to Ewood last week to pick something up and realised I still get a buzz being around the place and not sure if I want to let that go yet

Will assess things properly in the summer

There are quite a few season ticket holders who are already missing home games, so I guess there will be a drop in season ticket sales. If they club had any idea they would roll out an early bird offer whilst were still in the cup and have a bit of a feel good factor.

• Moderation Lead

I'll be renewing. Sunday's game brought home to me just how much I love the football club, with the temporary return of some pride!

25k on against the Scousers? 20k at a push I'd say. Think Leeds at home sort of crowd.

There are quite a few season ticket holders who are already missing home games, so I guess there will be a drop in season ticket sales. If they club had any idea they would roll out an early bird offer whilst were still in the cup and have a bit of a feel good factor.

Buy a season ticket in full and get your liverpool ticket free.

It is with regret that I am unable to get up to Ewood to watch t'Rovers, given that train fare alone for one game would cost half the price of a season ticket. I have been thinking about buying a season ticket next season and donating it to a good cause, preferably a youngster, as children are our future yo.

This season I have already spent more on games than I would have if I had got a season ticket, therefore makes sense to get one.

That's the main reason we've had them the last few years and the reason we haven't totally ruled out renewing but will wait to see our plans.

Just pricing up the cost of getting to FA Cup match from current location in Romania.

Without Hotels its currently much more than the cost of my Season Ticket!!

Will be coming via Liverpool on BlueAir and then back via expensive EasyJet plus 3day Car Hire.

And the 3 matches I saw in Feb were Blackpool,Norwich and Bournemouth!

COYB.RTID.

The problem with shirts is that the club has to place the order well before they go on sale, so have to guess demand. The order for next year's shirts will have been finalised some while ago and the 2016/17 designed will be sorted soon. In the last few years sales have been weak but this year there were significantly increased sales which resulted in sell-outs early. They can't get any more. If we were Man Utd we might be able to get extras but with our sales we can't.

It's been like this for many seasons now, so you can tell how sales have gone in any given year by seeing if they're sold out in the new year or on offer.

Had one this season but missed a number of games, moving out of the area in the next few weeks so won't be getting one next season.

All that said we'll still be up for home games and probably do more away.

Had one this season but missed a number of games, moving out of the area in the next few weeks so won't be getting one next season.

All that said we'll still be up for home games and probably do more away.

Good luck to you and D, Gav.

Mikes gonna be lonely in the oak, can't imagine anyone else talking to him. :)

Good luck to you and D, Gav.

Mikes gonna be lonely in the oak, can't imagine anyone else talking to him. :)

Thanks Mr G :-)

There is still Bazza to talk with post-Ewood games....and a surprising number of Bolton fans given it is a stones throw from Blackburn.

I hope Gav and Debs are not moving because of my outrageous behaviours?

Archived