BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season tickets again!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Mhead you can help me further, do I go riverside or 1st row of Family stand with a 4 year old?

We did front row family stand with a 4 year old and upwards for years. Brilliant view. No hassle. Even had Terry Venables sat next to me once.

• Backroom

We did front row family stand with a 4 year old and upwards for years. Brilliant view. No hassle. Even had Terry Venables sat next to me once.

Cheers Paul think it may be a good option I'll just have to make sure he doesn't decide to try and climb the railings!

You can sleep well the club are now responding and trying to help, I can now see it on a PC but not mobile. Progress my friend!

Actually Mhead you can help me further, do I go riverside or 1st row of Family stand with a 4 year old?

Most I speak to rate the Family stand very highly.

Cheers Paul think it may be a good option I'll just have to make sure he doesn't decide to try and climb the railings!

We sit in the family stand and it is a decent view. Used to sit on the front row when the kids were small which was excellent. The only drawback is a lack of perspective towards the DE goals, and I struggle to see the scores at half time on the big screen. I'm sure it used to be bigger or it could be my eyesight!!

Had ST's in DE and Riverside over the years and prefer our current seats.

• Backroom

We sit in the family stand and it is a decent view. Used to sit on the front row when the kids were small which was excellent. The only drawback is a lack of perspective towards the DE goals, and I struggle to see the scores at half time on the big screen. I'm sure it used to be bigger or it could be my eyesight!!

I currently sit near the back of the Lower tier so it won't be much different. Think I will give it a shot

• Backroom

About 2009 they downgraded to a smaller screen. Used to fill the whole square (no daft sponsor space underneath).

Had a look at the new fangled seat planner.

Now unless there is a significant take up over the next 11 days, I can't imagine we get close to last years tally.

Nowhere near to 10k sold on there. But who knows, maybe Mercer's 'phantom' ST holders will come to the rescue. :mellow:

Had a look at the new fangled seat planner.

Now unless there is a significant take up over the next 11 days, I can't imagine we get close to last years tally.

Nowhere near to 10k sold on there. But who knows, maybe Mercer's 'phantom' ST holders will come to the rescue. :mellow:

I hear the ST sales have only just reached 7K.

At heavily subsidised and unsustainable prices! And here we are arguing about trying to keep Jordan Rhodes and Rudy Gestede. :rolleyes:

Take away the Walker years and we are what we are folks.

Just as an aside Lanky Utd would be able to keep those two!.... and more of the same!... and without dodgy Indian owners too! Think on. :tu:

I agree Gordon.

It is about time we merged football clubs in Lancashire and we look to consolidate with a County side that is capable of success.

Where it is based I am not too sure; probably not East Lancashire, more than likely Preston or Leyland.

At heavily subsidised and unsustainable prices! And here we are arguing about trying to keep Jordan Rhodes and Rudy Gestede. :rolleyes:

Take away the Walker years and we are what we are folks.

Just as an aside Lanky Utd would be able to keep those two!.... and more of the same!... and without dodgy Indian owners too! Think on. :tu:

How ? Lanc Utd wouldn't get 500 on .

At any other club that would set alarm bells ringing loud and clear amongst the suits. They'd surely be looking at ways to counter it even if it meant going to the local press and begging fans to stick with it. They'd also convey the harsh truth to the owners whether they wanted to hear it or not. Not our lot though, just another convenient excuse to hide behind.

Hardcore fans don't just pack in by the thousands for no reason especially when they've stuck with it so far. Those who wanted a boycott are going to get it IF things are that bad. Not exactly a show of faith in the manager is it ?

Indeed Tom.

Where's the rallying cry?

Bowyer and 'the 'Board' should be in the press shouting from the rooftops that we believe 'Financial Fair Play' is anything but fair, however, we have young lads and some good pros at this club who will be fired up by this'. The fans should be asked to get involved with this siege mentality.

Instead, we meekly accept our lot and indeed our manager tells the world how ambitous every other two bit Championship club is.

Meek, that's a good word. It's the first thing that springs to mind when you think of or hear the manager. It's to strong a word to describe Shaw and the rest although I've no idea what they sound like the mute limp wristed twerps !

As of yesterday morning season tickets were around the 9700 mark.

Have either of these figures come from the ticket office?

Archived