BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season tickets again!

Er... 'noticed people saying' they are moving. A few have said on here they are relocating, read the post before getting your rattle out. Looking directly across from the opposite corner of the BBE the numbers haven't increased at all they've shrunk. I'm all for people in there I think it's better for the team and I'd like to see it back to what it was a few seasons ago when you could hear it every game.

We had home fans in there after the ground was rebuilt and for a long while after in the Prem but gradually people frittered away even though the crowds didn't drop like they have done in recent years. Eventually there was about 200 in there although the BBE was the place to be back then. That's what I mean by novelty factor. OK.

first 'a lot'... now 'a few' :tu: :tu: :tu:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is more that enough people in the Blackburn End to make a noise without trying to uproot others... but if they are not happy and want to create a bigger singing group maybe they are the one's that should move to the other end? More chance of filling half a stand (Darwen End) than a whole one.

There is more that enough people in the Blackburn End to make a noise without trying to uproot others... but if they are not happy and want to create a bigger singing group maybe they are the one's that should move to the other end? More chance of filling half a stand (Darwen End) than a whole one.

Both ends make some noise it's pretty simple. I don't get this whole there is no atmosphere move back here. If people miss the atmosphere then make some.

Both ends make some noise it's pretty simple. I don't get this whole there is no atmosphere move back here. If people miss the atmosphere then make some.

tbqh there is hardly a spark of ingenuity or humour from either end these days.

Is it any wonder venkodrog your new besties have killed the atmosphere

The curve was downward long before they trapped up Abbey unless 'gerrintoem' to infinity is your barrow. The singing section needs a few leaders with intellect and wit. Where are they these days?

tbh I think all the all seater aspect has fatally damaged the singing aspect. Best 'singists' in the past decade have been Man Utd's away contingent and Larissa.

Just got home from work to find my new ST on the door mat.

I am so so excited.

Did anyone else notice we now have to insert the little plastic card in a slot? That will cause so many delays in entry to Ewood at the first game as fans get confused whether to flash and present rather than insert. I blame GB for this potential fiasco.

Just got home from work to find my new ST on the door mat.

I am so so excited.

Did anyone else notice we now have to insert the little plastic card in a slot? That will cause so many delays in entry to Ewood at the first game as fans get confused whether to flash and present rather than insert. I blame GB for this potential fiasco.

Gary-Bowyer-the-Blackburn-011.jpg

DID YOU SAY SWIPE??........

So new ticket system cant cope with a 3000 crowd bought tickets on line for wigan game yesterday morning at 10 oclock because i was going to be running late for game so thought i would save queing .Arrived at collection counter to be told i would have to que at the ticket office because they had not had time to print my tickets and get them to the collection desk I think they could have hand written tickets for yesterdays game. So i missed kick off how are they going to cope with 12000 tickets!

I've somehow got two season tickets for the same seat. One arrived the day after the other. Wonder if they both work separately. :o

The curve was downward long before they trapped up Abbey unless 'gerrintoem' to infinity is your barrow. The singing section needs a few leaders with intellect and wit. Where are they these days?

They all occupy the Jack Walker Upper as you well know Theno. They just don't sing any more, preferring to watch the game and to cheer when something good happens.

According to the website the seat next to me has been taken! Now I find this strange my brother used to have his club season tickets there and they have lapsed as he left in March. So someone has chosen to move there this summer.

They'll soon move on Saturday when they discover the seat is directly behind a post, my four young cousins sit behind us and they're sat in between me and Scotty :D :D

I've somehow got two season tickets for the same seat. One arrived the day after the other. Wonder if they both work separately. :o

Think yourself lucky, I've still not received my new season ticket card.

Just spoken to ticket office, who said it was posted out normal post on 22nd July.

What got to me was the attitude in the ticket office.

"are you sure you've not received it????"

:rock:

• 2 weeks later...

So, most of last season when we had bog all away fans on at Deadwood we had gates of circa 13,200 as the lordships include ST holders whether we turn up or not.

This season against Wolves there were 16,200 on of which 4,200 were from Wolves.

This suggests our ST sales are down around 1,500 for this season.

Poor do. Poor do.

Archived