BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Survey: Does Gary Bowyer have your backing?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kamy, you are speaking with forked tongue, if you're not trying to have him potted and you don't think anything we do has any impact whatsoever on Mrs. D. why are you attempting to get this survey together showing he is unpopular and send it to her? There'd be no point. At least if you're trying to get him removed be honest enough to say so and don't dress it up in flannel. If she or her advisors wanted to gauge the fans reaction to GB on here I would have thought they could have done so quite easily by reading the mb for the last month or two without having a survey being sent to her.

For the record, I think he should be replaced. Making Warburton and his staff an offer he can't refuse is a absolute no brainer imo

I think Kamy already explained his reasons on the last page.

Let's name and shame who these lying b@5tards are. These frauds are killing OUR club. Who's name is on the letter saying Bowyer is wanted by the fans as our manager?

Hang on, perhaps these people are doing us a favour and taking the reverse psychology approach.

It's well known that Venky's do the complete opposite of what the fans want.

Kamy, you are speaking with forked tongue, if you're not trying to have him potted and you don't think anything we do has any impact whatsoever on Mrs. D. why are you attempting to get this survey together showing he is unpopular and send it to her? There'd be no point. At least if you're trying to get him removed be honest enough to say so and don't dress it up in flannel. If she or her advisors wanted to gauge the fans reaction to GB on here I would have thought they could have done so quite easily by reading the mb for the last month or two without having a survey being sent to her.

For the record, I think he should be replaced. Making Warburton and his staff an offer he can't refuse is a absolute no brainer imo

Rev I have already said in the opening post that he should be sacked, my point is that this survey or anything else that fans do will have no impact on Mrs Desai decision making, but what this survey can achieve is to show that the people telling her that the majority of fans are happy with Gary Bowyer are telling her lies. If that then leads to some sort of change then fantastic but if it doesn't the small hope is that at the very least she it helps to show her that the people she is relying on for information aren't to be trusted.

Rev I have already said in the opening post that he should be sacked, my point is that this survey or anything else that fans do will have no impact on Mrs Desai decision making, but what this survey can achieve is to show that the people telling her that the majority of fans are happy with Gary Bowyer are telling her lies. If that then leads to some sort of change then fantastic but if it doesn't the small hope is that at the very least she it helps to show her that the people she is relying on for information aren't to be trusted.

Bits in Bold

Contradiction and wrong focus for the survey

1037 respondents thus far. 73% want GB removed, of the 27% who want him to continue there are a number of Burnley fans.

How does Survey Monkey tell you which voters are Burnley fans and which voters are not?

On a more serious note, by admitting the thing has already been hijacked, how on earth can you take any result to anyone and claim it's legitimate?

so you're not going to say which people are telling her these things and how you know? Can i suggest this is just conjecture and rumour and in repeating it on here you are trying to compare Kean and Bowyer

said he has to go

as kamy said, nice guy, but i dont think he can take us any further forward

his negatives are now starting to outweigh his positives...

if as a club we are to survive i think we have to push for those promotion spots next season, and we need a new man to do that

Well Kamy, you've got a couple of his entourage sweating if nothing else.

Last night I'm accused of being a Venky's employee, now I'm part of Bowyer's team.

The sad fact is that I'm just a normal human being - not a V's employee, or part of any entourage - and my opinion is just as valid as yours.

You might not like my opinion, but I have every right to express it here, without then being pigeon-holed as a stooge or a plant.

People wonder why so many good posters have quit reading and contributing - see above. It's not far short of bullying.

If you have a reasoned argument then let's hear it.

As others have said, the problem is not with Gazza.

No point in changing him until Venkys are gone. They and Shelfy have no friggin idea on selecting Managers.

As for Warburton,apart from his surname he is a Londoner and will not be travelling north of the M25 to work for any 'no idea' Indians.

Last night I'm accused of being a Venky's employee, now I'm part of Bowyer's team.

The sad fact is that I'm just a normal human being - not a V's employee, or part of any entourage - and my opinion is just as valid as yours.

You might not like my opinion, but I have every right to express it here, without then being pigeon-holed as a stooge or a plant.

People wonder why so many good posters have quit reading and contributing - see above. It's not far short of bullying.

If you have a reasoned argument then let's hear it.

ignore him, he can't cope with people who don't agree with him. He gets all snotty and puts you on ignore...if you're lucky ;)

As others have said, the problem is not with Gazza.

No point in changing him until Venkys are gone. They and Shelfy have no friggin idea on selecting Managers.

As for Warburton,apart from his surname he is a Londoner and will not be travelling north of the M25 to work for any 'no idea' Indians.

Venkys don't need to have an idea on managers, they need to replace Shaw with someone decent and leave that person to it.

Gary travels to Pune soon and the line being fed to the owners is that he has the backing of the majority of fans, from what I have seen and heard from the fanbase this is not correct. So I have setup a survey to find out feelings of the fans, of course this does not include all fans as quite a lot of fans don't use the internet/social media but IF I can get 3500 plus respondents then I believe that it would be a representative sample and I will get them fed back to Mrs D.

So the question is simple,do you want Gary Bowyer to remain manager of Blackburn Rovers: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/35JYHGS

My answer is no. I like Gary as a person but football is a results business and not mounting a serious challenge for a top 6 was a big failing of last season, this coupled with some of the most negative football that I have ever seen and the tactical failings at times have led me to lose faith in him. He should be given huge credit for stabilising us and for some of the fantastic signings that he has made.

Well I have voted for what worth.

So in the land of Venkys....... ''we are losing tens of millions a year, we are stuck in 9th position and going nowhere but the majority of fans like Gary. We had better carry on then''

Its pathetic to think they rely on being fed information by third parties in a business that's cost them over £100million so far. Wouldnt you want to find out for yourself??

doesn't matter who is charge to be honest whilst these tosspots own the Club.

Its pathetic to think they rely on being fed information by third parties in a business that's cost them over £100million so far. Wouldnt you want to find out for yourself??

doesn't matter who is charge to be honest whilst these tosspots own the Club.

They did have thier own man here for a while, good old Shebby.

I doubt our owners could make a fist of it if they stayed for the next 20 years :mellow:

he's been here 2 3rds of a season to long already in my book(and he only deserved the 1st 3rd because of the way we ended the prior season) he's done nothing to warrant more time and proved this season that he doesn't have anywhere near the tactical nous or motivational capabilities to push us into the playoffs(or higher) even with a squad full of the players at his disposal that the teams that have got promoted or reached the playoff would kill for in their squads.

Archived