BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Accrington Stanley 3.00 Saturday 11 July

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Me too! Has something about him. My last "hero" was Songoo. Hope this guy doesnt turn out like that.

It's ok mine was Dabo

Coke played a defensive midfielder. Two foot player. But nothing outstanding.

Raya made a great save at the end and good save from a Stanley Pen.

O'Sullivan was good and has some pace.

Nyambe was very good 1st half.

Thought all footballers had two feet ?

Just get behind the lads and ease up on the protest talk for goodness sake. Sounded like there some positive stuff on the pitch today? What's wrong with being happy about it? 😃

You and your Venky cronies won't Gaslight me.

Think some need to ease up on the old let's sign him malarkey. It's one chuffing game, a PRE season game against Accrington. Let's have a few more looks, I even seem to remember Songo getting a bit of praise once :blink:

Think some need to ease up on the old let's sign him malarkey. It's one chuffing game, a PRE season game against Accrington. Let's have a few more looks, I even seem to remember Songo getting a bit of praise once :blink:

I wouldn't sign either of Furman or Petshi yet but keep them on for another 2 weeks and let them play in 2 more friendlies. Then judge them.

But both were very good today tho.

Has Chaddy permitted message board meltdown yet?

Feckin agenda. Your mates have ruined a 140 year old Club. Feckin agenda, I'd show you an agenda if I ever met you. I'd snap you back.

Don't rise to the chump Jock.

If we'd have invaded the pitch, or had greater numbers we'd have been demonised even more. JA and his greasy PR machine did us up like a kipper. But then, I've said all this before....

Think of the negative PR and brand damage generated by the pitch invasions. It would definitely have the FA & Sky Sports getting hot under the collar. A minority of fans peacefully protesting, however, was easily swept aside.

Away at Lancaster

He lives local to Lancaster. His reputation is fully justified, I hear.

Our lads went to the game. Some Blackpool fans agreed with the protesters others arguing with them. Sounds like Rovers a couple of years ago. I was a steward at Ewood during the protests and that was easily my worst time in forty odd years of being a Rovers fan. Our problem was - and to some extent still is - the opaque way the club was being run. Some saw through it; many didn't. Personally, I can't see the point in (still) having a pop at those who just wanted to go along and support their football club. Especially when the media appeared to be very much one-eyed.

Oyston on the other hand is the polar opposite. Transparent to a fault, suffering public reprimands and therefore fighting an almost impossible reputation management task.

And what about the Lancaster fans who showed up to see a game ?

To be honest it's a lost cause as oyston is loving this

Exactly. Or their new manager who is trying to get players to them.

Very unfair on both teams Manager, players and fans who wanted to see their team

Archived