BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Accrington Stanley 3.00 Saturday 11 July

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on here to read about our first pre season game, nothing more..

You've been baiting posters all week, now you've got a bite you're playing the victim.

I don't like anyone picking on posters, but you're clearly on the wind up, so do us a favour and 'go away'.

Just got back, decent game.

Petshi seemed to be an instant hero with the fans. Last off the pitch and when the Rovers fans were singing his name he looked clueless and didn't know what to do so he just held his hand in the air.. brilliant.

He was a bit clumbsy, but put himself about, never stopped running and had a cracking strike from distance. Really hope we sign him.

careful, that's how we ended up with Songo'o! he came in on trial endeared himself with the fans with a few cracking(but very raw) performances and then spent 2 years in our reserves or out on loan, It did feel that he was only really signed to appease the fans at the time.

Feckin agenda. Your mates have ruined a 140 year old Club. Feckin agenda, I'd show you an agenda if I ever met you. I'd snap you back.

Has the messageboard really deteriorated to such an extent where a post like that is considered acceptable?

I only logged on to find out what happened in the match today and certain posters seem to be upset by or at least trying to ignore the fact we won and all I'm reading are posts praising Blackpool fans for stopping another game, encouragement to disrupt one of our pre season games and threats of violence .

Wonderful.

Wrong yet again.

I was asking Abbey a honest question. And I thanked him for his response.

I quite enjoy Abbey's posts tbh.

Good post TJ and I wouldn't have seen it but for Chaddy's "butter wouldn't melt" reply.

Has the messageboard really deteriorated to such an extent where a post like that is considered acceptable?

I only logged on to find out what happened in the match today and certain posters seem to be upset by or at least trying to ignore the fact we won and all I'm reading are posts praising Blackpool fans for stopping another game, encouragement to disrupt one of our pre season games and threats of violence .

Wonderful.

It was a meaningless warm-up game against lower league oppo, Rev. Did you really think there wouldn't be tangents, particularly when the underlying problems at the club continue to exist?

Ok. I take back anything I've said and apologise. I can do without making enemies over a bloody football chat board. I'll go back to just reading the board.

No worries. I posted some right rubbish on here initially. (Still do, ha ha.)

There won't be many who've never regretted an ill-judged post or two.

This jock is pretty full on

Chaddy must know how antagonising he can be

I give up on this board. Your now trying to drag others in. Whats Chaddy go to do with me? My beef is with the Rao's Shaw and Coar.

I give it 12 months before a 140 year old club are in administration. You and all the other quislings can blame the fans for that also. You deserve each other.

Yet another dig. You just cant resist can you.

Your "holier than though, butter wouldn't melt" posts are so irritating Chaddy. It's not just me is it?

Archived