BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Accrington Stanley 3.00 Saturday 11 July

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what Brown is paying the Monkey but he wants a rise if doing the job himself.................but...................... FFP rules alledgedly state that you can have no more than one peforming animal in any team.

Rovers already have one as Captain so the Monkey idea is a non starter.

Pity, believe the monkey's father was a decent player and his son is a chimp off the old block

Blackpool game abandoned, pitch invasion again. They don't mess about lol

Bloody good on em, if it's worth anything to you it's worth fighting for.

Venkys out!

Bloody good on em, if it's worth anything to you it's worth fighting for.

Venkys out!

Something worth fighting for is the key thing. I just wish when we had our protests enough people were prepared to stand up and be counted so we didn't have to endure those 1% jibes. What did we have 100-500 maximum walking quietly outside the ground yet we were still demonised.

Something worth fighting for is the key thing. I just wish when we had our protests enough people were prepared to stand up and be counted so we didn't have to endure those 1% jibes. What did we have 100-500 maximum walking quietly outside the ground yet we were still demonised.

Fans didn't give a t0ss, still don't matt :(

• Backroom

He had good game. Big lad. Had a great shot from over 40 yards. Keeper decent save. Fans were singing sign him up Bowyer at the end of the game. Box to box player.

Sounds promising hope he gets more time to impress, sounds like the total opposite of evans Lowe and Williamson.

And what about the Lancaster fans who showed up to see a game ?

To be honest it's a lost cause as oyston is loving this

Besides they can go @#/? themselves . Nobody cared about us .

As for today I didn't bother as my friend would have had to take his kids so would have cost circa 40 for a cabbage pitch kick about

Will prob go to Rochdale

• Moderation Lead

If we'd have invaded the pitch, or had greater numbers we'd have been demonised even more. JA and his greasy PR machine did us up like a kipper. But then, I've said all this before....

And what about the Lancaster fans who showed up to see a game ?

To be honest it's a lost cause as oyston is loving this

Besides they can go @#/? themselves . Nobody cared about us .

As for today I didn't bother as my friend would have had to take his kids so would have cost circa 40 for a cabbage pitch kick about

Will prob go to Rochdale

Your right that nobody cared about us, that's what football is like. But how many Rovers fans cared about what is going on? Let's see at Prenton Park what can be done. Shaw and Toffee Myers will be there.

Let's have furman and petshi then because it can't be worse than Evans or Williamson . I don't mind having Lowe around .

What role does coke play exactly ?

Your right that nobody cared about us, that's what football is like. But how many Rovers fans cared about what is going on? Let's see at Prenton Park what can be done. Shaw and Toffee Myers will be there.

I think we have a sense of reality . Blackpool fans can't switch off .

That Bob Paisley was wrong

When will we hear anything regarding Rhodes? Worried!

Agreed - last thing we needed.

Ankle ligaments notoriously troublesome / difficult. Some saying as on crutches so not too bad - you also use crutches when you've done a cruciate so little comfort there !

Providing no ligament tear, shock wave therapy can yield remarkable results.

• Backroom

Just got back, decent game.

Petshi seemed to be an instant hero with the fans. Last off the pitch and when the Rovers fans were singing his name he looked clueless and didn't know what to do so he just held his hand in the air.. brilliant.

He was a bit clumbsy, but put himself about, never stopped running and had a cracking strike from distance. Really hope we sign him.

Plays havoc with belly fat, I'll tell you that for free!

Serious point is that where it manifests ? I'm pretty fit in some ways but the belly could be smaller , I run , I've rock climbed the dark side of Ben Nevis . Is it the coke ? I love diet coke

Raya has to be first choice . Give him a crack. Steel is mediocre

Archived