BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Accrington Stanley 3.00 Saturday 11 July

You tell em Tom.

Here's an idea everyone, why not employ the "ignore" feature if you find chaddys irritating posts irritating? That way the irritating replies to the irritating posts will cease to exist. Meantime if someone could find a way of putting irritating posts suggesting an end to irritating solutions to irritating problems on ignore that would also be great.

Sorry to interrupt, let's go fecking mental and run on the pitch to stick the v's up at the v's. Who aren't even there. That'll fecking show the bstards. If only there was someone at the club, perhaps a link, a constant who has remained throughout most of the absurdity, a man of shelving perhaps, who those who felt the need could turn their attentions to.

Anyway, back to the tedium.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He won us the league FFS. Why would anyone try and psychoanalyse that achievement just to have a dig at other Rovers fans!?

You're honestly lecturing me about taking swipes at fans? YOU?

This site is becoming a joke!

No wonder there are so few posters anymore.

Every thread degenerates into a willy waving contest......it's pathetic that so few can ruin it for so many!

• Backroom

Right just hidden 2 pages of bickering with absolutley no connection to the game today.

We want this forum to be accessible to all and this constant sniping is making it unreadable for people who want to read and catch up on events.

Anything not relevant will be removed and if people persist in doing so then unfortunately they will be removed.

We don't want to ban anyone, we never do but we have to think about the greater good (yes the greater good)

Let's at least try!

• Backroom

Those who went to the game...... How did Forrester and Mahoney play today? Really hope those two can kick on this season.

I thought Mahoney played quite well out on the wing, put some decent crosses into the box and made some good interceptions.

As for Forrester, can't say he did much of note to be honest.

Right just hidden 2 pages of bickering with absolutley no connection to the game today.

We want this forum to be accessible to all and this constant sniping is making it unreadable for people who want to read and catch up on events.

Anything not relevant will be removed and if people persist in doing so then unfortunately they will be removed.

We don't want to ban anyone, we never do but we have to think about the greater good (yes the greater good)

Let's at least try!

Well said Tom. I didn't go. I'll just presume it was a massive bag of cack. You know, just to fit in with the messageboard. Would anyone else like to form a strong opinion without having been to the game?

No idea what is going on with Stanley's and the stripes!

Some cracking saves by our keepers

Yeah, Stanley in stripes? What's all that about?

Great strike from Conway for the second goal.

The French trialist looks like a gridiron player.

Well said Tom. I didn't go. I'll just presume it was a massive bag of cack. You know, just to fit in with the messageboard. Would anyone else like to form a strong opinion without having been to the game?

Yes please. Stanley will be our rivals within a year.

Good point Adam rochina

Well done Disney Tom , I'm sure the very fabric of existence shifted ever so slightly enough to matter because you tidied up the bickering.

Leave the bickering , it's just a @#/? message board , let us have our imperfections , it tells the whole story . Every time someone posts they have a reason

The good thing with the trialists is it seems to have dawned on them we need to strengthen central midfield. With a bit of presence as well. A watered down version of Nzonzi would be handy but too early to judge this lad really. Hope Furman shows the business in his extension as a few rave on about him being a solid player.

Stanley will be our rivals within a year.

That's if we're lucky. They'll no doubt pass us on the way up. The stripey scum bags. Honestly I can't remember being this bitter since I had to have my spine removed as a (unnecessary) precautionary measure. And then even that bitterness passed after a couple of days. "We've just got to get on with it" I said to the wife as I got up to answer the door, before collapsing in a big heap of skin in the middle of the living room. How we laughed. Time is a "great healer" they say, not when you've had your back removed let me tell you. You can't grow another, "it's not like your baby teeth you pillock" the Doctors told me.

Anyway, Conway, top lad. Bring on the next team, whoever that is. "It just goes to show how far we've fallen" though.

• Backroom

With furman being asked back to go to Portugal with us, does that mean the rest havent? Like sacha and nolan and coke

I think the Furman news came from South African media rather than sources close to Rovers

Nolan sounds a nothing player but that may be unfair having not seen him

That's if we're lucky. They'll no doubt pass us on the way up. The stripey scum bags. Honestly I can't remember being this bitter since I had to have my spine removed as a (unnecessary) precautionary measure. And then even that bitterness passed after a couple of days. "We've just got to get on with it" I said to the wife as I got up to answer the door, before collapsing in a big heap of skin in the middle of the living room. How we laughed. Time is a "great healer" they say, not when you've had your back removed let me tell you. You can't grow another, "it's not like your baby teeth you pillock" the Doctors told me.

Anyway, Conway, top lad. Bring on the next team, whoever that is. "It just goes to show how far we've fallen" though.

Apparently you are the funny guy?

I think the Furman news came from South African media rather than sources close to Rovers

Nolan sounds a nothing player but that may be unfair having not seen him

Furman could be decent/good player for us but we need to see him in a couple more matches/friendlies.

Nolan played on the right wing. But not in the game too much. Dont think he is a winger tbh anyway

I've almost fallen off the settee laughing, brilliant.

Archived