BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] European Championship France 2016

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't see the game against Russia as I was watching a punk-rock band \m/. Though from what I read the glass ankle for Shrek substitution costed the game (as well as the poor finishing).

Anyway, Wales are getting a bit cocky right? It would be great to put them in their place, though I think it's gonna be more like a mid-table Premiership game today between 2 evenly matched teams.

Surely England don't have any players better than Bale and Ramsey on their day?

Sterling? OMG! It's worrying to think he's the best we've got.

Do we really need to win? Mathematically we'll still be able to qualify even with a defeat (though we'd probably have to beat Slovakia by at least 2 clear goals)- so a draw wouldn't be disastrous.

• Backroom

Mocking of refugee children. Worst bit of embaressement by some of the England supporters so far.

Shocking video that, some people are just scum, thankfully it looked like a relatively small group

English fans sing so badly it sounds like they are jeering the National Anthem.

You really have a downer on the English for some reason. You've done nothing but pick at their fans recently.

Anyway, I see Roy has come out on the side of his own pride with the same line up. Hope he handles the substitutions better this time. Wales are better side than Russia.

• Backroom

Puts more pressure on Vardy.

Mind you, barring injury to Kane, I don't see Woy picking him.

Vardy's only coming on if the situation gets desperate. Which is a shame as thus far Sterling and Kane haven't turned up.

I once saw a beggar mocked and it was not English people who did it and I thought it was a horrible mean-spirited thing to do.

I heard someone say, there are 30,000 English fans in Lille, maybe more and then, you have a few cases of fan trouble.

I once saw a beggar mocked and it was not English people who did it and I thought it was a horrible mean-spirited thing to do.

I heard someone say, there are 30,000 English fans in Lille, maybe more and then, you have a few cases of fan trouble.

That would mean between 0.001% and 0.01% of fans causing trouble. Yet England are vilified.

What on earth was that, Kane?

It's like watching a re-run of the Russia game. All the possession and no end product.

Wales employing rope-a-dope tactics here. Hope Hodgson makes positive changes when both teams tire.

• Backroom

It's like watching a re-run of the Russia game. All the possession and no end product.

To be fair, we look a lot worse than we did against Russia. Rooney, Sterling and Kane having absolute stinkers. Full backs aren't really getting forward either. We're getting bogged down in the middle and playing for free kicks.

Looks a lot more like Roy's England.

So far Sterling is the next furthest forward to Kane in this match, surely Jamie Vardy's proven pace, strength work and team ethic as well as his winning mentality mean he could play in Sterling's position in this formation. That's not even going into his proven goal record, goal threat, goal assists etc...

Llallana is the best player on the pitch so far!

Archived