BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] European Championship France 2016

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do worry that if the naughty Russian thugs were taken out of the equation and sent back home a good number of the English fans will still get horribly drunk, throw bottles, urinate in the street and shout abuse at the police and passers by.

I hope I am wrong but................sadly I doubt it.

Exactly right. There would have been plenty of violence and racist/offensive behaviour no matter who the opposition were the other night. The cream of Brexit yoof are fired up and riding on a tide of nationalist furvour.

Anyone just see Ronaldo blatantly stub his foot in the grass to try and win a free kick on the edge of the box? Then protests to the ref putting undue pressure on.

Why can't there be post match sanctions. Id ban him from the next game.

What like they did in Brazil?

Like the did in Poland and Ukraine?

Like they did in South Africa?

Interesting that one of the British lads arrested and charged from Huddersfield is totally innocent according to his dad and basically he's all sweetness and light.

[EDITED] - The claim of an incident at school has been deleted from the comments section of the Huddersfield Examiner, so i will too. [EDIT END]

It's also claimed that the convicted thug was "just in the wrong place at the wrong time". Just as he presumably was on his numerous Facebook posts when at the ages of 14, 15 and 16, he's openly sharing talks of being drunk, smoking weed and having it large.

I suggest he may not be totally innocent and may have contributed to his arrest.

Interesting that one of the British lads arrested and charged from Huddersfield is totally innocent according to his dad and basically he's all sweetness and light.

In the comments section of the Huddersfield Examiner, someone has noted that he went to school with the lad, who once slammed his head into a desk "for a laugh".

It's also claimed that the convicted thug was "just in the wrong place at the wrong time". Just as he presumably was on his numerous Facebook posts when at the ages of 14, 15 and 16, he's openly sharing talks of being drunk, smoking weed and having it large.

I suggest he may not be totally innocent and may have contributed to his arrest.

Are you being serious?

Yep. His dad said he was totally innocent, despite him receiving a jail sentence.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/euro-2016-huddersfield-man-first-11467351#comments-secti

England had around 30,000 fans in Marseilles, almost every news outlet, UEFA, and the FA now accept the trouble wasn't caused by England fans but by Russian hooligans?

Yet you want to concentrate on one lad from Udders?

It's the usual, Belguim best players, not a team, Germany BWM/Audi machine, Spain will simmer along, Italy @#/? but beat the best ranked side, a few outsiders in Hungary, Iceland tee hee, and we are famous for us fans, good start but bugger it up in injury time.

Wales are a one man team. Win at all costs, don't play Sterling or Milner - young, fast, Vardy, Rashford, Kane, let's do them!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36535204

What a nasty little man! They probably felt like they'd won the euros, and they certainly tried hard enough to do something as they carved your defence apart on at least one occasion or were you too busy sulking to notice them scoring?

The guy is a complete plonker. After watching his self titled film I absolutely detest the man.

When I went to Spain a few months back, I caught the Getafe/Real Madrid game. It was fascinating watching Ronaldo and the way he kept spitting his dummy out everytime someone deigned to pass to another teammate or take a shot themselves instead of giving him all the glory. When they laid him on with a goal in injury time, it was like giving a lollypop to a screaming child.

• Backroom

Ha! The nerve of Ronaldo criticising Iceland as having a small mentality! Says the guy who tippy-toes in team photos to look taller.

You've won just as many international tournaments as them mate; NONE!

People like Ronaldo are usually covering something up. He's obviously not happy with something in his life. It'll eat him up until he becomes his true self.

There will be tears again.

• Backroom

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36535204

What a nasty little man! They probably felt like they'd won the euros, and they certainly tried hard enough to do something as they carved your defence apart on at least one occasion or were you too busy sulking to notice them scoring?

Absolute bellend. He should be ashamed of his own performance last night and focusing on that, rather than crying over Iceland playing a defensive game to secure a well earned point.

Seems to me he's projecting his own frustrations over his country's continuous footballing failures onto Iceland. Put the dummy back in and stop throwing a tantrum. It isn't Iceland's fault Portugal are wasteful and can't defend properly.

Archived