BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] European Championship France 2016

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England peppered the Russian goal, not seen us have so many shots in ages, they had 2 on target that I can recall.

Whilst its disappointing that we didn't get the win its early days, we'll go through if we play like that.

It was the best England performance I've seen in years, Roy got it spot on in my opinion.

They did pepper their goal but didn't manage to score, that's when Woy bottled it. Milner? Really?

They did pepper their goal but didn't manage to score, that's when Woy bottled it. Milner? Really?

Did you know which side was England and which side was Russia :rock:

Did you know which side was England and which side was Russia :rock:

Obviously a typo, lol.

Am cheering on Italy, they remind me of when an England team used to play with spirit

England peppered the Russian goal, not seen us have so many shots in ages, they had 2 on target that I can recall.

Whilst its disappointing that we didn't get the win its early days, we'll go through if we play like that.

It was the best England performance I've seen in years, Roy got it spot on in my opinion.

Until the substitutions.

The media hype around this Belgium side has been almost off the scale.

They're not going to win this tournament and won't make the final, regardless of what happens tonight.

Good game though and how quiet are the Belgians?

belgium seem like holland in the 90s(or us even) lots of brilliant players but they just cant get it together when it matters, to many individual egos maybe, italy on the other hand are just class, even though this is there weakest team in a long while they're still all grafting and pulling in the same direction.

Buffon in goal in 2006 and still there. 2004?

Belgium's #2 FIFA, they are suppose to be dark horses, came up short in 2014 and apparently this time but well-played to the Azzurri.

Italy's usually a slow starter, noone told them. 2-0!

Bad for Belgium.

Archived