BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] European Championship France 2016

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Qatar gets the 2022 World Cup. I disagree with that too. Qatar is pretty shady in my estimation. UAE, the Emirates seem okay, just my opinion.

yea true, the Qatar world cup is an absolute joke and i think all those phoney countrys(or whatever they are) are disgusting places full of disgusting people.

Back to the tournament, I think the matches have been very good, all 6 of them so far. Yes, some have left one frustrated.

I remember when Boruc was GK of Poland and they played Northern Ireland. That is a few years ago; but a lot of these teams there are not strangers to each other.

I guess if one singles out some "weak" teams, I don't even like saying that, obviously, Albania or Iceland are not the upper echelon but Albania didn't look too bad and Iceland worked hard to get there after missing the last World Cup. I will be seeing how group F teams look, Austria and Hungary in there with Iceland and Portugal. I can see why some would say that group does not look too strong.

• Moderation Lead

Any statement from the Government yet the Russians have spoken what's happened to our lot on the matter.

Come on JAL, you're on the internet now! Go into Google and type in your question, the government have already made a statement on this!

The Independent article linked by Phil on the previous pages makes interesting reading. Three hundred black shirted Russian hooligans, wearing bum bags containing gum shields, martial arts gloves, weapons etc targeting England fans. The Russian media praising their fans. says it all really. A backward nation who don't give a flying one about any country and what international feeling may be. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Putin is sat there now with a big, smug grin on his face.

The Independent article linked by Phil on the previous pages makes interesting reading. Three hundred black shirted Russian hooligans, wearing bum bags containing gum shields, martial arts gloves, weapons etc targeting England fans. The Russian media praising their fans. says it all really. A backward nation who don't give a flying one about any country and what international feeling may be. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Putin is sat there now with a big, smug grin on his face.

Surrounded by rent boys too probably. In the closet big time that fella.

Haven't you heard presumably via the daily mail or other reputable papers it's all the scum that go and follow England that start all this and a decent percent of the British public who probably don't ever go to any away games at home or abroad just lap it up. Let's sweep under the carpet several 100 tooled up, masked up Russians picking off isolated fans on their way to the main bulk of the support it's far easier to blame the English. Like I said before fair play to the fans who stood in front of that lot unarmed unprepared a lot of whom just in wrong place at wrong time merely defending themselves.

Putting the Russian fans to one side for a minute the pictures and tv footage of the drunken England oafs on Thursday night were disgusting.

Yes the Russian fans were thugs but again England fans (not all of course) did themselves no favours whatsoever. This is why we face a ban. Drunk, shirtless idiots who ruin it for the majority.

If Germany don't win the darn thing, they are almost a sure thing to make the finals and at the least, the Semi-Finals, tournament in and tournament out. But the 24 teams in there is sure to throw a few curves into the usual.

Putting the Russian fans to one side for a minute the pictures and tv footage of the drunken England oafs on Thursday night were disgusting.

Yes the Russian fans were thugs but again England fans (not all of course) did themselves no favours whatsoever. This is why we face a ban. Drunk, shirtless idiots who ruin it for the majority.

The same breed of idiots that would cause havoc at the rovers-dingle derbys if the heavy security measures weren't taken, why is it theyre all ugly @#/?s(mostly fat and bold to boot)

Looking forward to watching the Germans. I have a close interest in German league football.

Two guys at work fly to Hamburg once a month to watch St Pauli.

I've visited Hamburg a few times but I've never had the chance to see a game at st.pauli, I popped into the club pub once and also had a look around the stadium(any excuse to go to the reeperbahn/st.pauli area :tu: )

• Backroom

The same breed of idiots that would cause havoc at the rovers-dingle derbys if the heavy security measures weren't taken, why is it theyre all ugly @#/?s(mostly fat and bold to boot)

Yeah look at all that havoc caused by fans on both sides during the FA Cup ties of 04/05(!)

Yeah look at all that havoc caused by fans on both sides during the FA Cup ties of 04/05(!)

I cant really remember tbh, i dont think the security measures back then where as heavy handed as they are now, but i think there were a just enough measures to keep things relatively event free between fans at the ground, i think football hooliganism has risen again in recent years though.

Archived